Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes (11481 Views)

There Are No Political Killings In Rivers, Only Cult Clashes – Wike / FG Moves To Check Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by Jekobk: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
Worwor: Why can't we just kill all the fulanis' in this country? undecided
Seconded
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by Lordave: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Msgamble: Which virgin Mary, the dead one?
Abi na this nightwalker wey dey live for ma backyard @lordave, what is he saying? Rubbish..imagine this daft claming nt knowing who VIRGIN MARY is..just lyk phyno lyrics 'u need a plumber u look lyk BM'..SULE. This Jos crises happen because they are surrounded by wicked n blood suckers ppl lyk Isreali surrounded by arab
I just did a very quick research on the validity of your brain. The last time you updated your brain was in 1513.
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by Msgamble: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thirded..fourthed..fifthed..executing them(fulanis) using lethal injection n decapitation(seperation of their head from their neck)..RIP to jos victims
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by Lordave: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
TAE-KWON-DO:
U MUST BE VERY FOOLISH AND STUPID! MIND UR WORDS.
are you refering to me?
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by christabba: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Each time buhari name is mention all his ass leekas will keep supporting him
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by Msgamble: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lordave: I just did a very quick research on the validity of your brain. The last time you updated your brain was in 1513.
@lordave This statement confirmed how daft u're..1513? Eh..i pity u oh,so u're still being spoonfeed,am nt sure u know ur right hand from left one..eh what a life..novice it high u returned ur mama phone..slowpoke of d century
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by cornel1900: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
kehinde1588: and u sound like som1 upcoming nairaland celebrity

'...sound like someone upcoming...'? Mr kehinde, 'pigin' is still allowed on this forum. U hear? Anyway, thank God u know I am 'som1 upcoming'. sad angry
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by Lordave: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
Msgamble: @lordave This statement confirmed how daft u're..1513? Eh..i pity u oh,so u're still being spoonfeed,am nt sure u know ur right hand from left one..eh what a life..novice it high u returned ur mama phone..slowpoke of d century
don't pity me, pity your dilapidated brain components. Dumbarze!
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by kehinde1588(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
cornel1900:

'...sound like someone upcoming...'? Mr kehinde, 'pigin' is still allowed on this forum. U hear? Anyway, thank God u know I am 'som1 upcoming'. sad angry
ok sir heard u sir
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by addicted268(f): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Gov. Jang,your house is on fire and you are busy playing tyre with Gov. Amaechi all over naija village square.ok oooo
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by Kingspin(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
This is what we see when people in the north refuse to be cilivized rather they dine in the old to enjoy illitrate in it fulness.
Secondly,this happens when a society dnt agree to cohahit or have a common goal.
And all in the name of religion not knowing it is ignorance without question mark.
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Kingspin: This is what we see when people in the north refuse to be cilivized rather they dine in the old to enjoy illitrate in it fulness.
Secondly,this happens when a society dnt agree to cohahit or have a common goal.
And all in the name of religion not knowing it is ignorance without question mark.
And if a person that claim to be educated have ur mind set.Then there is no hope for Nigeria.
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by timtai: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
ar those pple bhin dis act gost?
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by Msgamble: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lordave: don't pity me, pity your dilapidated brain components. Dumbarze!
pity u ke? Eh,don't thank me,thank GOD..give me ur location am calling 911 for a psychatics doctor next..it is better done now b4 it is too late 4 u..bom bom clat rude boi
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by ogesuzy: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
but are we going to continue like this?
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 29, 2013
Why are most Fulani herdsmen so full of hate?
Why do they enjoy killing so much?
Why have they turned Northern Nigerian states that are not sharia guided into war zone?
Why have they destroyed the peace in Adamawa state? Oh my beautiful Adamawa!
Why are there people who still defend fulanis knowing the harm they are capable of all?
Why are fulanis so uncouth even with education?
Why do fulanis believe every leadership position is their birth right?
Why are they still fighting for rights which isn't theirs in Plateau state?

Oj, the problem of Northern Nigeria will be solved when the fulanis become tamed.
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by whitecat007: 12:55am On Jun 29, 2013
Numbskull, Is Buhari the President?

mike404: THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET WHEN YA LIVING IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH A JIHADIST LIKE PROPHET BUHARI AND HIS FOLLOWERS angry angry
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by whitecat007: 1:12am On Jun 29, 2013
All able bodied unemployed men between the age of 18-40yrs from Plateau state should be encouraged and paid to return home to defend their villages if all these death are actually of real human beings and not the cloned.
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by pinkguy(m): 1:52am On Jun 29, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha pls help pls help where is the general pls where is the general pls call general gowon to come and help us hahahahaha pls dont kill fulani one nigeria but u can shot us one nigeria pls hahahahaha
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by Ken4Christ: 2:03am On Jun 29, 2013
The same people sponsoring the Boko Haran are the same people sponsoring the Fulani Herdsmen. Please can someone confirm this - How many of farmland belonging to Muslims have the herdsmen destroyed? How many Muslims communities have they invaded and attacked? The earlier we know it has a religious connotation, the better for us. Some of the policemen are paid to take their eyes off and only come to make silly comments after the deed is done.
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by Ridwanism(m): 2:48am On Jun 29, 2013
hm..... I think some people should learn to feel d smell or odour of deir thought before they spit it out here..... imagine someone say, kill all fulani, na buhari etc...smh
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by francisbiz: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2013
Lordave: Which virgin Mary, the dead one?

Abi na this nightwalker wey dey live for ma backyard
Which one is not dead? Mohammed is dead too.
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by francisbiz: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2013
Walexz02:
*sigh* what a stùpid fellow. Guy you are a maggot in human skin!!
shhh You are the shit and rotten idiot where maggots rise from. Some just told you the fact and you are pouring maggots from your mouth.
Muslims are blood suckers who do not deserve to be on mother earth!
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by francisbiz: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2013
Idoma Likita: I gave up on the MiddleBelt when a Sitting Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was killed and the Federal Govt. Kept mum..

NB: The Senate President is a MiddleBelter. Tufiakwa unu
You are not a learner at all!
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by francisbiz: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2013
don.pope:
They're just paying the price for one Nigeria, Gen Gowon; the same jihadist that uses him to fight against Biafra have turned against his people.. There will be no peace in the north!!
You dey make sense.
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by francisbiz: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2013
Hamazz1: such a wastage of hard earned precious fund sending your likes to school.
Because you are a jihadist!
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by francisbiz: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2013
Igholize: . Lordave tank u very much 4 dat observation... Who b nd wetin mary get 2 do 4 dis gruesome event/ mata?. Mary help us, mary help u.. Wetin mary b? Cox I no understand ooo
Why not comment on the issue at hand and stop being a loud slowpoke for once in your life time.
Re: 33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes by Kingspin(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish: And if a person that claim to be educated have ur mind set.Then there is no hope for Nigeria.
They constitute majority of killers in this country...u should know that..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China To Invest $60bn In Nigeria. / Economic Blueprint: Atiku Tackles Lai Mohammed, Demands Apology / NAMA Explains Grounding Of Oshiomole's Flight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.