Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Password Needed Urgently - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Password Needed Urgently (814 Views)

How To Unlock Android Phones After Forgetting Pattern Or Password / How To Reset Your Lost 2go Password / Tor Browser(vidalia) Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Password Needed Urgently by honsule(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2008
guys,there is this guy's laptop TOSHIBA product, Vista window,dual core etc that i was installing nokia pc suite on it yesternight and the laptop just hung.i tried to switch it off but to no avail,i then closed the laptop only to power it on and it starts to ask for password.the guy,did not passworded it.pls guy help me.
Re: Password Needed Urgently by honsule(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2008
Dear Experts,
My friend has a problem with his laptop computer. The computer is a Toshiba Satellite Laptop
running Windows Vista (not sure which Vista edition). When he turns it on, the computer will immediately show the words 'Enter Password' and a small blue box below. Unfortunately, he does not know the password, and cannot log onto Vista. I tried accessing the computer's boot menu (pressing F12), but this is also blocked by the same 'Enter Password' message. Could you please assist with this problem as my friend has some picture on this laptop which are rather special to him?

my kind of problem.ans is provided but i can;t just view it.only for premium members
Re: Password Needed Urgently by honsule(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Bizman Says With N1, 000, One Can Make Free Call For Life As Well As Get N2m Cas / Flash Or 4mat / Brand New Iphone 3g 16g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.