Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Wicked Boss - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Wicked Boss (1362 Views)

Bad And Wicked Interview / I Got A Job During My Nysc And My LI Is Wicked,remaining 15days To POP. / What A Wicked Vacancy From Firstcall Group! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wicked Boss by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2013
Please does anyone knw where i can work as alabaru apart from idumota and mile 12. I use to work as a purchasing manager in a restaurant and i am well know in those place. The shame will be too much if they see me working as alabaru. If u have any other casual work that i can earn daily income from pls post it here. For those that may want to knw why my boss fired me. She sacked me base on her own selfish intrest. She want me as in secret affairs because she is divorce, married to 3 diffrient men and she has 4 children. She is very popular and has name. She taught her friend has the idea of what was going on between u so she fired me to claim innocent. I dont mind any kind of casual work . My number is 08023949922
Re: My Wicked Boss by Godson201333(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2013
How i feel for you sorry,But were you able to save some money during those time while you were still working with your madam?You could have venture into small scale business rather than alabaru.
Re: My Wicked Boss by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
Godson201333: How i feel for you sorry,But were you able to save some money during those time while you were still working with your madam?You could have venture into small scale business rather than alabaru.
i have people i do take care of. She pay me just 18k and i eat there also but the fact is that i take care of my mother.
Re: My Wicked Boss by clemz85(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Help; what's ALABATU?
Re: My Wicked Boss by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
clemz85: Help; what's ALABATU?
person who help people carry loads for money
Re: My Wicked Boss by brixton: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
they do that in ojota, onipanu,ketu and oyingbo. Good luck

But no madam will sack u if ar avn an affair and if she want to claim innocence to her, then she will settle you wella cos una suppose still de meet out.

Maybe u shud edit ur story wit anoda line
Re: My Wicked Boss by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
brixton: they do that in ojota, onipanu,ketu and oyingbo. Good luck

But no madam will sack u if ar avn an affair and if she want to claim innocence to her, then she will settle you wella cos una suppose still de meet out.

Maybe u shud edit ur story for anoda line
She doesnt care. Though i later let the cat out of the bag.

(1) (Reply)

Topic Already Posted By Someone / Etisalat Interview For Call Center Agent / Globacom Follow Up Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.