Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Password Needed Urgently - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Password Needed Urgently (1050 Views)

How To Use USB Drive To Hack Any Password / How To Bypass Password On Laptop / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Password Needed Urgently by honsule(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2008
guys,there is this my friend's Toshiba laptop,dual core,window vista etc laptop that i tried to install a nokia pc suite yesterday,after installation i tried to open another window but it was slow and not even responding.i tried to switch it off,but to no avail,i closed the laptop.when i power it on,it asked for password.and the guy did not passworded the laptop.solution needed.
Re: Password Needed Urgently by honsule(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2008
Re: Password Needed Urgently by uspry1(f): 1:01pm On May 14, 2008
See the existing threads for similiar problem you have at below link provided:

How Do I Remove Setup Password
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90465.0.html

Remove Windows Password
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-132249.0.html
Re: Password Needed Urgently by uspry1(f): 1:11pm On May 14, 2008
If you are a paid member of experts-exchange.com, then please login to see 10 results on "UNKNOWN PASSWORD" to be solved you mentioned your post originally.

I will not going to copy and paste all the 10 results here, just because of my loyal paid member subscription of experts-exchange.com.

Suggest you using GOOGLE.COM getting Windows Password Recovery tool software! Good Luck!!!
Re: Password Needed Urgently by honsule(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2008
Thanks for your reply @uspry1.i will prefer the response to that answer on expert page.pls do me this favour by sending the information to my email:hon_sule@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation.
Re: Password Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:42am On May 15, 2008
@ poster, talk true, whose pc are you trying to break into? grin
Re: Password Needed Urgently by TmeD0(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2008
oyb:

@ poster, talk true, whose pc are you trying to break into? grin

grin ROFLMAO  grin  Abi o, na Microsoft winsh fly come password-protect the notebook. 

@ honorable sule, if u think say we be mumus, well u've got another think coming.  Haba! how u go close computer, open am and GBOSA! e dey ask for password wey your bobo no create.  If you do not password-protect a machine, there's no way it will just mysteriously become password-protected.  Abeg, answer oyb qweshun o jare.  grin
Re: Password Needed Urgently by honsule(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2008
T@meD0:

grin ROFLMAO grin Abi o, na Microsoft winsh fly come password-protect the notebook.

@ honorable sule, if u think say we be mumus, well u've got another think coming. Haba! how u go close computer, open am and GBOSA! e dey ask for password wey your bobo no create. If you do not password-protect a machine, there's no way it will just mysteriously become password-protected. Abeg, answer oyb qweshun o jare. grin

ignorance is dangerous ab initio.do you know anything about "BIOS PASSWORD" in Toshiba laptop.just google that word and tell me whether all the people that have that problem wants to "hack" into another person laptop.
Re: Password Needed Urgently by honsule(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2008
@Oyb and T@meDo."Nemo dat quod non habet".don't rack your brains.just look for Black's Law Dictionary or any learned person around your vicinity or domicile of choice/origin to elucidate and explicate on that word.
Re: Password Needed Urgently by TmeD0(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2008
honsule:

@Oyb and T@meDo."Nemo that quod non habet".don't rack your brains.just look for Black's Law Dictionary or any learned person around your vicinity or domicile of choice/origin to elucidate and explicate on that word.

Lol! It never ceases to amaze me how some of my naija folks lack sense of humor and take every little thing very personally. Firstly, all your ramblings in Greek was irrelevant. Those complex words you used made no damn sense because all you did apart from repeating yourself using synonymous words was make yourself look like a damn fool! I bet it's your type that'll stand there saying junk like "first of all and foremost" thinking you've really impressed your audience. I'm sure you're proud of yourself and while you're at it, give yourself a pat in the back. Secondly, if anyone is ignorant, that would be you my friend. You know why? Cause ya can't use even figure out how to use the quote insertion feature on this thread. You tried to quote my remarks, which you did (good job!) but turned around and quoted yourself. Wow! You really are very "learned." On the other hand, being the nice guy that I am I'll explain how that works to you. You see "honorable" sule, when you insert a quote, the quotes are enclosed in what is called a tag. The beginning of the tag will look something like this: [ ] while the end will look like this [/]. Words inside the tag will be captured and in order to start a new sentence, you have to type outside of the end tag that looks like this [/] (you might not be tracking that's why I repeated it). Here, try that again and see for yourself. You know I do agree with you that ignorance is dangerous especially when you try to use complex words that have no bearing in the point you're trying to make. And you are an attorney? I feel sorry for your clients. If only they knew. I rest my case. Peace!
Re: Password Needed Urgently by honsule(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2008
@T@meDO.Balderdash.I am too HONOURABLE to bicker words with you ok.
Re: Password Needed Urgently by TmeD0(m): 12:29am On May 17, 2008
honsule:

@T@meDO.Balderdash {Right back at ya! wink}.I am too HONOURABLE to bicker words with you ok.

"Honorable" Sule, I'm surprised you ceased from using your synonymous complex words -- I see you took my advice. See how a little coherent your sentence structure look? You can thank me later. grin Did you say bicker words with me? Man, I was merely responding to your remarks that you took very personally and threw some cheap shots. Did you think you can just throw unnecessary cheap shots and get away with it? No sir! In as much as I try to be civil with everyone on here, the last thing I'll take from anyone is an unnecessary cheap shot. No, this is no bickering of words my man but simply telling it how it is. And that is, ya need to take a chill pill and quit taking things on here very personally. Here's a little something for you to ponder on: If ya gonna dish out, ya better be ready to receive. Once again, I rest my case. Peace!
Re: Password Needed Urgently by hayprof(m): 8:12am On May 17, 2008
Ah! shocked be Gentle on Him O00! grin
Re: Password Needed Urgently by TmeD0(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2008
hayprof:

Ah! shocked be Gentle on Him O00! grin
Were you talking to me sir? If so, I'm always gentle and In fact always trying to help in as little way as I can. However, what I can't stand is folks who get on here and take stuff on here very personally and start talking smack. Besides, he started it all with his cheap shots---obviously he lacks a sense of humor. Sha, oga professor, have a gr8 weekend o jare! Peace!
Re: Password Needed Urgently by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 17, 2008
honsule, if there was any doubt that you are full of shi.t.  as far as this business of recovering the password is concerned, you made it clear you are up to something shady.

only the original owner of the laptop could have set up a bios password - in this case, a power on password. there is no way that could be in place if the owner had not put it there. so u can tell all that itunes crap to the birds. what nonsense . i was even thinking it was a logon password.

pele ole. theres almost no way to bypass a bios password - short of. . why should i tell you? grin

all this latin, or maybe greek - what sort of crooked shyster lawyer are you - are you defending one chnace robbers who stole a laptop, or did a grateful client decide to pay you with stolen goods rather than cash?
Re: Password Needed Urgently by TmeD0(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2008
oyb:

honsule, if there was any doubt that you are full of shi.t. as far as this business of recovering the password is concerned, you made it clear you are up to something shady.

only the original owner of the laptop could have set up a bios password - in this case, a power on password. there is no way that could be in place if the owner had not put it there. so u can tell all that itunes crap to the birds. what nonsense . i was even thinking it was a logon password.

pele ole. theres almost no way to bypass a bios password - short of. . why should i tell you? grin

all this latin, or maybe greek - what sort of crooked shyster lawyer are you - are you defending one chnace robbers who stole a laptop, or did a grateful client decide to pay you with stolen goods rather than cash?

Thank you o! Me sef been think say na windows logon password hin dey refer to o! Hin come here dey talk say weda pesin don hear about bios password for Toshiba laptop before as if say na for only Toshiba laptop u fit assign bios password. Hin even get the nerve dey talk say make pesin google am sef when obviously hin no sabi wetin hin dey talk so tay hin come dey holla say pesin ignorant (hisses). Shio!
Re: Password Needed Urgently by honsule(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2008
Problem solved.I am really disappointed @ the way people just post replies before the think at times.If you can't solve somebody problem then,don't ask stupid questions or prognosticate anything that has no bearing with the problem.And guys,pls know when somebody is joking or serious,at least this is not joking section.I rest my case.

(1) (Reply)

Problem Updating My Windows 7 System / Is HP 6735s AMD Athlon X2 64 3 Gig Processor Expandable / Which Remote Access Software Is Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.