Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. (5690 Views)

Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Etumgbe(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2013
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
Guys!! PLS!!! Don't beg me for MONEY on my page.
Absolutey NOT! I don't know you but I know 419 schemes.
First I am not a bank. You go to your banks, relatives or elected leaders. I am finding my way around this country after 35 years while u are begging me. I do not know any OJB Jezreel singer nor am I paying your school fees. All I heard when I got off the plane from Canada was everyone calling me Deportee. I antagonized gun laws in a country where black children were being gunned down and white governments were scrapping the gun registry, meanwhile being sent home because Nigeria is no longer dangerous (as written in my immigration document)

Now everyone is trying to cash in on me?? Hell NO! I don't help ppl with anything ANYMORE on this page or elsewhere! Call me stingy, I love it! Some of u are even trying to use the name of a singer I dont even know to SCAM me. Almost 9 ppl now.

STOP IT!!
Guys!! PLS!!! Don't beg me for MONEY on my page. Absolutey NOT! I don't know you but I know 419 schemes. First I am not a bank. You go to your banks, relatives or elected leaders. I am finding my way around this country after 35 years while u are begging me. I do not know any OJB Jezreel singer nor am I paying your school fees. All I heard when I got off the plane from Canada was everyone calling me Deportee. I antagonized gun laws in a country where black children were being gunned down and white governments were scrapping the gun registry, meanwhile being sent home because Nigeria is no longer dangerous (as written in my immigration document) Now everyone is trying to cash in on me?? Hell NO! I don't help ppl with anything ANYMORE on this page or elsewhere! Call me stingy, I love it! Some of u are even trying to use the name of a singer I dont even know to SCAM me. Almost 9 ppl now. STOP IT!!

Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2013
and who is kemi omololu? Tell her to go to hell cos i don't bleeping care to know who she is!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by PERFECT2(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2013
'vnt even heard dat name b4. U said kemi omo.....wat? Who is she pls?
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Acidosis(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2013
PER-FECT:
'vnt even heard dat name b4. U said kemi omo.....wat? Who is she pls?

Shes one of the billion registered members on facebook cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by mysticgal(f): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2013
I can bet my red pantiesundecidedthat this woman is deranged and frustrated,who even need her sef...oh yaba left do shocked

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Swaggot00(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2013
mysticgal: I can bet my red panties undecidedthat this woman is deranged and frustrated,who even need her sef...oh yaba left do shocked
ooh, red' Noted cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Larrey(f): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2013
Sorry to say, ℓ̊ tink this woman Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ nuts,she's always seeking for attention
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2013
And where did she say he should goto hell

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Danhumprey: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2013
What is this one talking self?? This is a charity cause and not a 419 scheme for Christ's sake. You can't help him,then don't wish him bad.
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2013
ANOTHER DUMB B1T.CH WITH A FAT A55
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by chei: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2013
mysticgal: I can bet my red pantiesundecided

You're menstruating?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by chei: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2013
rigormortis: ANOTHER DUMB B1T.CH WITH A FAT A55

These are the best kind of bïtches.
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2013
chei:

totally agree, but thats when they are in the sack, try having a sensible discussion and u hit a brick wall
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by tsidra(f): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2013
Dear Kemi,I can see you are frustrated but plz dnt take it out on OJB.
Concerned Nigerians
Akagum woman mitscheew carry ur money nd go dats if u av any sef
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by yuzedo: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2013
chei:

grin

mysticgal: I can bet my red pantiesundecidedthat this woman is deranged and frustrated
swerry we neeeeeed to talk. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by SlyIg(f): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Kemi is even looking for financial help herself. Where will she get the money to give Ojb. Lolsss...

Or is it the little fuckenn change she exchange with her facebook and twitter fans insult?

All i kw is that this woman isn't on any payroll in this country nor abroad. She is surviving through the insult post from her fans on twitter and other social network.

Let her get to hell!
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Eneze1(f): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
WHO IS SHE?
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by omonnakoda: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
mysticgal: I can bet my red pantiesundecidedthat this woman is deranged and frustrated,who even need her sef...oh yaba left do shocked
have you got any clean ones? If so I will take you on !!
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by AbuMikey(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
Crapotatic!!!
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by anayoez: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
Because this OJB issue has gotten attention on the Media everybody both relevant and irrelevant now wants to be associate with it so as to get some cheap attention.
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by mekaron(f): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dis old woman wnt goan get married ni undecided
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by seunlayi(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
anayoez: Because this OJB issue has gotten attention on the Media everybody both relevant and irrelevant now wants to be associate with it so as to get some cheap attention.
No mind them jor
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
front page tins. my tanks goes to kemi. though u re supposed to be somewhere near yaba left u made it possible..
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
mysticgal: I can bet my red pantiesundecidedthat this woman is deranged and frustrated,who even need her sef...oh yaba left do shocked
[size=20pt]my sister you sure sey no be blood stain?just saying cos i get plenty miss bimbo[/size].
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
abeg before we go start to dey abuse an innocent woman,pls OP show us the source of dis story.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Lordave: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
that's if it's neat enough.

By the way what's Kemi Omololu Olunloyo, is it a herb?
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
My eyesight must be deteriorating. I read the post over and over and yet I could not find where she stated that "OJB should go to hell".

[s]. . .However, I did sight red panties lying across the thread. . . .[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
nigerians are going to far with this ojb thing. Every nigerian celebrity pages has been flooded with ojb sickness as if ojb is the only sick person in nigeria. Celebrities cannot announce anything without someone shouting ojb there. It is like they are just blackmailing these celebrities to do something against their wish. I no blame anybody that doesnt care. Even ojb don make more money than the people that are donating

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Chimerase(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
y red na, u no go knw wen e go dirty I luv white tongue
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Booty4me: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
why red pantie? u wont even knw wen blood stains it
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Mcleo007(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
ULSHERLAN: And where did she say he should goto hell

Exactly my thoughts. A lot of comments here show one simple fact; MOST people only bought in to the title of the post and failed to read thru the body. No wonder, we live in a society consisting largely of uninformed people. Shame! undecided
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by slimyem: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2013
Though I don't like the image this woman sells on social media,this statement she made was just her trying to warn scammers or opportunists off her.
It shouldn't be strange that there are a lot that would try to use OJB's sickness to milk something off other people and there are a lot that'll fall for it.
The thread title should be adjusted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Didier Drogba And Family Win Appeal Against Acqua Nova / 12 Most Unfortunate Pictures Ever Taken. / The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Blac Chyna’s Booty You Will Ever Find Online (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.