Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,051 members, 7,845,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. (5693 Views)

Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Ishilove: 1:25am On Jun 29, 2013
I wonder who this woman's mother offended... undecided
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by expertman(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2013
@0p is A lie Kemi Didnt say so. It was an Unemployed guy that was begging her yesterday that she was refering to. I challenge you to post the link of where she said so.
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by Youngzedd(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2013
ULSHERLAN: And where did she say he should goto hell

I tire for 9jarians.

Cooking rumors like soup.

The thread owner should be ban for 8 months only.
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by pweetiedee(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2013
ojb needs 15m for kidney whareva... Wizkid crashed his 15m porsche weeks ago, he bot 140m car again, mercy Aigbe bot two bags N6m each, d banj flaunts his thousands of dollars suit or wrist watch evry week...mike Adenuga paid N200M for a space in a burial ground. Im not telling this celebs what to do with their money...
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell. by ibkwolex: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
Kemi omolomo or whatever her name is, I think its boorish villifying and venting ur anger and frustration on a sick individual. I'm sure she's broke too n nobdody mandates u to donate #OkBye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quick Fat Loss Breakfast Recipe - Top Nigeria Celebrities Eat Every Morning / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo / 42yrs Mary J Blige Shows Off Bikini Body (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.