Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Insight & Review On Dbanj DKM Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Insight & Review On Dbanj DKM Album (929 Views)

Download Six New Tracks From D'banj - Dkm Album / Download NEW Tracks From D'BANJ - DKM Album / D'banj Unveils DKM Album (Full Cover Art + Tracklist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insight & Review On Dbanj DKM Album by sandraLuv2(f): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-0zZeMuwlFb0/Uc1SNGXO0FI/AAAAAAAAAtc/ne05KrJQfbg/s1600/dbanj1.jpg[/img]

After several months of Anticipation & expectation,Few days ago, D’banj records presents it’s album D’ Kings Men; a compilation album which includes tracks from the worldwide superstar D’Banj, and his label mates Kayswitch and J.Sol. Several months of serious and inspiring hard work has paid off… his 17-track album comes fully loaded (I'm not exaggerating), is bundled with 4 hit-bonus tracks and features several local and international collaborations. The album also contains several hit songs, including the smash hit “Top Of The World” and is set to showcase the versatility of the artistes on DBanj Records across different genres of music.
The DKM album comes in two packages, one with full package plus lyrics goes for $12.38 #2,000 in Nigeria while the ordinary one is #0.62 #100 in Nigeria currency... So if you stay in the country you make choice, i.e which one to go for,different strokes for different folks.. For i bought the one of #100 and i have been jaming it ever since.... So this is my personal Top 5 tracks of the album
1. "Ibadi (Bounce) Ft Kayswitch,Olamide,Durella & J.sol"
2. "Finally -Dbanj"
3."First Of All (Remix) - Olamide ft Dbanj"
4."Trance - Dbanj Ft Naeto C"
5."We The Best - Dbanj Ft Falli Ipupa"

That's my take add yours & share your thought
- See full track lists at: http://www.veryxclusive.com/2013/06/xclusive-takes-on-dbanj-dkm-album.html#more
Re: Insight & Review On Dbanj DKM Album by Mynd44: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Mention 5 Songs That Is Currently Topping Your Playlist Now / Help: In Need Of Instrumental Of These Two Gospel Songs / Please What Is The Title Of This Music Sang By Oritsefemi, I Want To Dwn It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.