Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York (18885 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet / Breaking News SUNTAI DANBABA Gov Of Taraba State Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Longeria(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
In as much as I wish him quick recovery, I hate to be fed with half truth, I clicked this page to hear the remaining truth from pastor Adeboye to no avail. Suswan was everywhere in the news parroting up and down yet the headline read Adeboye and Suswan visit Suntai.

Please I'm not a member of
LIE MORE- HARM-MADE party that politicized everything on earth, I'm saying my mind, in fact, thuuuunnnnnder fire Agbero club of Nigeria ACN and Alhajis people's club, APC.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by picaro(f): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
mekaboy:

Did JESUS stop anyone from seeing him? If he is with ibori what's the big deal? Even if ibori stole Nigeria money and donated the money in church,all the money in the world belongs to GOD, so if you still it and bring it to him, he will receive it but punish you for stealing.

There you are! so make me sef go rob bank, carry am go church, and when arraigned, i'll say 'all the money in the world belongs to God'. see thats what this gullibility does to you, you stop being logical.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by baslone: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Babzilla:
OJB IS LOOKING FOR FUNDS REMEMBER
PASTOR WILL ONLY VISIT HIM WHEN HE
GETS WELL, AND HITS A MULTI-PLATINUM
ALBUM WITH LOTS OF $$$$$$$
UNTIL THEN......... undecided

BY THE WAY WERE U THE 'BASLONE' THAT WENT TO FEGO?'

Hmmmmn. . . . . . Let me decode. . .

Do you mean the one that was friend to Jason, Kent Ogori, Ben and Tselikas?
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by picaro(f): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
Riversides2003:

Pls you need to go learn how to talk, that picture you are seeing where does it look like it was snapped,no matter how bad no matter how good, some people still needs to be recognised and is think Ibori i one of them,if you have not sinned, cast the first stone are u a saint yourself?hatter fu*k u

Read what u wrote. Does it even make sense to u? ure so smart!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by baslone: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by baslone: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
baslone:

Hmmmmn. . . . . . Let me decode. . .

Do you mean the one that was friend to Jason, Kent Ogori, Ben and Tselikas?

HAHAHAHAHA! WORD!!!!
I KNEW IT HAD TO BE U MAN!!!!
OF THE THAT BUNCH U SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE
UNACCOUNTED 4
WHERE'VE U BEEN?
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Capableben(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
effisyman: ok
get well soon mydear governor
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Capableben(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
Capableben:
get well soon mydear governor

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by garri4all: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
SeaView? Isn't that a Bioinformatics software?
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
picaro:
What is this one saying? My friend, if he ever visited the sick in public hospitals, prayed for them and perhaps distributed something, the world will know. Trust me, we would have heard. The fact is, he never did. You dont see him walking on the streets helping the broke and needy, no! you see him frolicking with the high and mighty, fueled by the money you gullible punks donate on a daily/weekly basis. Y'all better start thinking though.

Why him no visit OJB go pray for am? Abi OJB no sick too? cos the guy no be politician, and him no get money.

stop being an ediot. pastor adeboye does all that.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by baslone: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
Babzilla:

HAHAHAHAHA! WORD!!!!
I KNEW IT HAD TO BE U MAN!!!!
OF THE THAT BUNCH U SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE
UNACCOUNTED 4
WHERE'VE U BEEN?

HAHAHAHAH!!! GAT U MAN!

Un4tunately, that aint me

I came a set after ('95).

We bear the same first name, my mates glued the nick on me after they left!

Are you '94?
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Pukkah: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Riversides2003:

Do you know if he was in America at that time, stop saying rubbish and try to mind your business,what if he even decides to travel there to see him is there anything wrong with that? bad belle people

Religion is indeed an opium especially to the foolish, the deluded and the gullible.

In what way does it change my point even if he happened to be in America at the time?

In one breath you stated that i should mind my own business but you left your own business to start minding mine. Can you see how foolish you are?

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Pukkah: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
Riversides2003:

Pls you need to go learn how to talk, that picture you are seeing where does it look like it was snapped,no matter how bad no matter how good, some people still needs to be recognised and is think Ibori i one of them,if you have not sinned, cast the first stone are u a saint yourself?hatter fu*k u

You're a very small fry whose infantile, immature and asinine outbursts should not be dignified with a response.
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
baslone:

HAHAHAHAH!!! GAT U MAN!

Un4tunately, that aint me

I came a set after ('95).

We bear the same first name, my mates glued the nick on me after they left!

Are you '94?

GOT ME GOOD
I WAS (96)
A YEAR AFTER smiley
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by pure123: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
i am not a member of Adeboye's church aldo i respect him as a man of God...........
this man also visit prisons in nigeria, i have a friend that once met him in one of those visit. free this man, he is a man like you let him visit where he wishes to....rich, or poor old or young.

you guys should always face your own problem, nawah for una oooooo

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Policewoman(f): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Our Pastors these days assosiate more with the Rich, Powerful and Mighty than the poor and downtrodden.
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by jookco(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pukkah: why can't this man just go and rest? At least it would be on record that he was a Governor in the state.

But why did Pastor Adeboye go all the way to New York to see a Nigerian politician? Na wa o! Are they friends?

If it was to pray for him, why couldn't he pray for him from Nigeria?

When people criticize Adeboye for hobnobbing with the corrupt Nigerian elite (e.g. Ibori) and not speaking up against the many evils in the land, his church members would start retorting.

My friend Adeboye was in New York City for RCCG Holy Ghost Meeting in Brooklyn this past Wednesday and I was there with thousands of Nigerians frim different east coast states.

Adeboye must have been invited by the Governor, the Pastor need nothing from the Governor , they are not in the same class howver you looked at it.

At the meeting the Speaker of New City Assembly and candidate for mayor gave him special privileges, before he came to New York he was in Texas to commission the new 15 Million Dollar church dome and Governor Rick Perry of Texas was there.

Am not a member of his church but its clear God is going before and after this man and your criticisms can't stop the Lord's anointed.

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Pukkah: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
jookco:

My friend Adeboye was in New York City for RCCG Holy Ghost Meeting in Brooklyn this past Wednesday and I was there with thousands of Nigerians frim different east coast states.

Adeboye must have been invited by the Governor, the Pastor need nothing from the Governor , they are not in the same class howver you looked at it.

At the meeting the Speaker of New City Assembly and candidate for mayor gave him special privileges, before he came to New York he was in Texas to commission the new 15 Million Dollar church dome and Governor Rick Perry of Texas was there.

Am not a member of his church but its clear God is going before and after this man and your criticisms can't stop the Lord's anointed.

You started well but your last statement undid it.

Do you really think I'm interested in stopping him? What for? How does his rise or fall benefit me?

You see everything from the prism of criticism? In any case, why can't he be criticized? Is he not a human being? Please also know that veneration of humans leads to idolatry.

Your response is also laced with baseless assumptions - ' Adeboye must have been invited by the Governor'. Yet you stated you were there. SMH.

Even if he was invited by the Governor, you think that helps your argument? How many people can so invite the Pastor like that in Nigeria?

Lastly, only God knows His anointed or men and NOT you!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by baslone: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Babzilla:

GOT ME GOOD
I WAS (96)
A YEAR AFTER smiley

Komolafe, Ngozi, Adesuwa, Fumen Tanko"s?
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Pukkah: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
I give it to Nigerian politicians. They may be corrupt, rascally, or outright crooks but they are smart.

They've achieved in scoring a political point by dragging Adeboye to Suntai's bedside. They knew it would arouse people's religious emotions which can be used to dampen the all for Duntai's removal or resignation.

Unfortunately, Adeboye himself may or may not be aware of this plot. This is why those who have the spine should tell him to watch it with politicians.

But does everyone have the spine to say so? No! Religion is an opium and will continue to be.
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pukkah: why can't this man just go and rest? At least it would be on record that he was a Governor in the state.

But why did Pastor Adeboye go all the way to New York to see a Nigerian politician? Na wa o! Are they friends?

If it was to pray for him, why couldn't he pray for him from Nigeria?

When people criticize Adeboye for hobnobbing with the corrupt Nigerian elite (e.g. Ibori) and not speaking up against the many evils in the land, his church members would start retorting.
wen Jesus was eatin wif sinners didn't dy criticise Him

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by picaro(f): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
torhuke:
stop being an ediot. pastor adeboye does all that.
This is so sad. He does all that, does he? Wow! Please, give me links, show me. I'm an unbeliever, educate me, you fool!
You lose your mind worshipping a man, and you assume he does no wrong, and quick to arms when someone raises questions. Is it not obvious to you that your god of a man is a fake? Wallowing in billions of naira, while you impoverished nitwit sit there and deify him. Is this not the same man who entertains criminals from Ibori to corrupt leaders like GEJ et al?
You say even Jesus entertained tax collectors and thieves, yes, repented thieves. And keep in mind, Jesus never legitimized them to continue, rather he spoke against corruption and threw out thieves in the 'house of god'. He rode also with the common men and healed the beggars ON THE STREET.
So don't come up with that crap of Jesus did this and that. Your so called men of god ride with sirens and armed police men. They fraternize only with the wealthy and worse still the oppressors of the common man. My enemy's friend is my enemy. He who prays for and encourage those who oppress the downtrodden, is an enemy of the people. But the people, yes those blinded fools will hail their opressors and fight those who speak the truth.
I'll leave you with what your jesus said, if you want to walk with him, sell off your riches to the poor and needy, speak for the poor, other than that go Bleep yourself!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by picaro(f): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
cerebral assain: wen Jesus was eatin wif sinners didn't dy criticise Him

Yes they did. And in response he said it is the sick who needs the physician, and not the healthy. In this case he meant to preach to them and convert them from their wrong ways. His disciples included tax collectors, who at that time were seen as crooks. But he changed them. Now point at how many crooks your man of god during his fraternity with these political crooks, has changed...none? Well goes to show his intentions. In fact, shortly after he publicly frolics with them, they go and sin some more! Goes to show, he doesn't speak the truth to these men, neither does he want them converted.
He is an example of hundreds of other deified men of god. The impoverished congregation watches on and will 'touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm'. Pathetic
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by jookco(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
Again Pastor Adeboye was in New York for the church first Holy Ghost Convention held in Brooklyn, because it was well advertised this man must have invited him after the convention, Pastor adeboye also meet with the city mayor candidate who requested his attention., he meet Governor Rich Perry of Texas who paid him a visit yet no body is talking about that.
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Pukkah: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
cerebral assain: wen Jesus was eatin wif sinners didn't dy criticise Him

You better read the thread well. We are talking about Adeboye here and not Jesus.
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Pukkah: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
jookco: Again Pastor Adeboye was in New York for the church first Holy Ghost Convention held in Brooklyn, because it was well advertised this man must have invited him after the convention, Pastor adeboye also meet with the city mayor candidate who requested his attention., he meet Governor Rich Perry of Texas who paid him a visit yet no body is talking about that.

Just listen to yourself! What's my business with one mayor or Perry? Who are they? I'm talking about the need for Adeboye to stop using his (religious) clout to give fillip to the corrupt Nigerian ruling elite and you are dropping irrelevant names. Na wa o. The other time you stated you were in the US with them Who cares?

Again, stop making assumptions! You don't know the circumstances surrounding Adeboye's visit. You don't know whether or not he was invited.

Again, get it - it does not change anything whether or not he was invited. I'm having to repeat this to you.

What exactly is wrong with the Nigerian education system.
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Pukkah: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
picaro:

Yes they did. And in response he said it is the sick who needs the physician, and not the healthy. In this case he meant to preach to them and convert them from their wrong ways. His disciples included tax collectors, who at that time were seen as crooks. But he changed them. Now point at how many crooks your man of god during his fraternity with these political crooks, has changed...none? Well goes to show his intentions. In fact, shortly after he publicly frolics with them, they go and sin some more! Goes to show, he doesn't speak the truth to these men, neither does he want them converted.
[b]He is an example of hundreds of other deified men of god. The impoverished congregation watches on and will 'touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm'. [/b]Pathetic

Thank you. May God bless you! There are still sane people here.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Tafee(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
ANOTHER NOLLYWOOD FILM ABEG WHO be THE DIRECTOR
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by JamesLucia: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
[quote
author=mekaboy]You people go blind and deaf when Adeboye visits people
in prison, it is only when he visits a gov that you can open your mouth
to criticize.[/quote]

na waiting man pikin go do wey ppl no go talk?
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by davidluv(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
jhydebaba: All we hear about this crash is Governor Suntai this Governor Suntai that, what about the other people in that plane Are they not human
Other people on board that plane were his aides and they have recovered long ago & are back in the country.
U no dey watch news?
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by olumyde(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
If i'm a journalist, i'll also be doing this now. Throw in Adeboye's name and ur report gathers more interests. Even if the journalist didn't even see adeboye, didn't interview him, didn't know why he was there or how he came to be there. It works though, cos it triggers some ppl to continue from where they stopped wt d man of God. If he needs correction, God will correct him. Lets not make d mistakes d Pharisee made concerning Jesus. You can't judge someone from outside without hv d full details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeyinka Mafe Dumps Amosun’s APM, Returns To APC / Newssen. Adeleke Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement / CBN Okays ₦200 Billion Housing Loan For Low Income Earners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.