Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden (12088 Views)

I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife / How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by makelove2m(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2013
Before the confession, i will wish to state here that i do welcome positive and negetive criticim in good fate, I was made to understand that only thing that will set your mind set free is truth and confession,

Here is the true story and i needed your advise, am a married man with with no kids yets, my wife works as a branch manager at one of the new generation bank in Lagos, My wife hardly been in the house considering the nature of her job and her position, we had one young but very beautiful maiden helping us doing most of the domestic jobs at home, while am a bussiness man,last weekend, after the rain, my wife wasn't at home as she went for board meeting in Abuja,i felt lonely and decided that the maiden with us should prepare coffee for me, after passing the coffee to me, i come to realize how beautiful this maiden is and immediately wish that i should go for her, not knowing the danger lurking too close, this happened towards evening , and do not have any first hand information that my wife will be returning home sameday as i expected, now my wife is here and here is me on top of our bed with the beautiful maiden in a more romatic state, you will understand what was going on.......... my problem here is not that my wife caught me red handed in action but that she refuses to discuss this issue with me or anybody including my parents and her parents too, am scared to the grave, i have opted to seek for her forgiveness but she insisted that she is the one that supposed to seek for that, i have called all persons i knew that is close to her to beg her but she claim not to have any issue with me, rather she is saying that she may resign her appointment to focuse more in her family, ...please friends, kindly advise me what to do here, I love this woman but i love my life most as i can't mistaken the quiteness of a lion to be its weakness.........

This is coming from a good friend of mine

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2013
You might want to move out of the house momentarily!!! till she shows her true hand!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by 50calibre(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
First it i think you mean maid and not maiden. Maiden means a young unmarried woman.

Secondly, I think you are hallucinating, I don't believe this your co*k and bull story, Why?

1 - Your username is Makelove2m

2 - your story fits perfectly into a typical nollywood script

3 - No woman hires a beautiful maid and leaves her with the husband.

OP stop hallucinating, face reality.

36 Likes

Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by sholay2011(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
^^^^^ grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by Monicasque(f): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
this story is old and getting lamme by the day. Why are most of man always doing the same thing over and over again. Can't you learn from what the others have done

1 Like

Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by EfemenaXY: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
makelove2m: Before the confession, i will wish to state here that i do welcome positive and negetive criticim in good fate, I was made to understand that only thing that will set your mind set free is truth and confession,

Here is the true story and i needed your advise, am a married man with with no kids yets, my wife works as a branch manager at one of the new generation bank in Lagos, My wife hardly been in the house considering the nature of her job and her position, we had one young but very beautiful maiden helping us doing most of the domestic jobs at home, while am a bussiness man,last weekend, after the rain, my wife wasn't at home as she went for board meeting in Abuja,i felt lonely and decided that the maiden with us should prepare coffee for me, after passing the coffee to me, i come to realize how beautiful this maiden is and immediately wish that i should go for her, not knowing the danger lurking too close, this happened towards evening , and do not have any first hand information that my wife will be returning home sameday as i expected, now my wife is here and here is me on top of our bed with the beautiful maiden in a more romatic state, you will understand what was going on.......... my problem here is not that my wife caught me red handed in action but that she refuses to discuss this issue with me or anybody including my parents and her parents too, am scared to the grave, i have opted to seek for her forgiveness but she insisted that she is the one that supposed to seek for that, i have called all persons i knew that is close to her to beg her but she claim not to have any issue with me, rather she is saying that she may resign her appointment to focuse more in her family, ...please friends, kindly advise me what to do here, I love this woman but i love my life most as i can't mistaken the quiteness of a lion to be its weakness.........

Now this definitely makes for a good toilet read. It's got the potentials to make it big in the Nollywood industry.

@Poster, berra watch your back Much Ado About Nothing cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by breathless(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
@ OP. Since when did bank branch managers become board members to attend board meetings?
Just seeking attention I guess.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by Popowaa: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
Busted
50calibre: First it i think you mean maid and not maiden. Maiden means a young unmarried woman.

Secondly, I think you are hallucinating, I don't believe this your co*k and bull story, Why?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by brixton: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
50calibre: First it i think you mean maid and not maiden. Maiden means a young unmarried woman.

4. How can he claim to be in love with his so called 'maiden' just after one encounter?
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by bellong: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
Advice him to stop taking coffee, its making him high.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by Geomac: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
bellong: Advice him to stop taking coffee, its making him high.... grin grin grin

OP, take this advice.
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by goldfish80(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
_______

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by Ezechyglo: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
mtschwww no case submission
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by DBestDoc(f): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
I can't imagine how jobless one can get as to fabricate senseless stories angry
Get busy man.
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by kreamidiva(f): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ok o.when the part two comes out,do notify me.
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by obo389(m): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2013
50calibre so on point..my take on dis.....
storey storey
mtecheeew
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 29, 2013
50caliber,wAlai you no well,see as burst the poor op.

Op,abeg park well,here no be amusement park.
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by confidant: 5:06am On Jun 29, 2013
Coffee in the night?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hopefully she will castrate you while you are in one of your caffeine induced stupor.
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by olu4life(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
Abeg i don tire to dey read all dis movie script. OP shift,make i read better thing o jawe
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by makelove2m(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Suretrends: You might want to move out of the house momentarily!!! till she shows her true hand!
I respect your opioin, thanks so much
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by addictiv(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
[size=14pt]just observed that most cheating stories involve bankers.....don't know why....[/size]
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by ukchy: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
makelove2m: Before the confession, i will wish to state here that i do welcome positive and negetive criticim in good fate, I was made to understand that only thing that will set your mind set free is truth and confession,

Haaaaaahaaaa,i cant stop laughing in Greek...@ op...There is this Igbo adage that says..Permit me to write in my language jare''OKUKO RUO ANA,ANA ACHUBA YA OSO''You don mess up now u are scared of the unknown....Your wife is matured and i respect her for that..Why are you afraid nah?Haaaaaaahaaaa Ochi atogbue mu ooo.Ndo oo..Thatz all i can say.
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by Silencer1: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
If na me be the 'maiden'. . . I for ask the UGLY WIFE. . .if the blokos wey born her sweet like her husband own! USELESS WOMEN WEY NOR FIT KEEP MEN HAPPY FOR HOUSE!

Mu che che che che che che

Oga ON TOP! Nothing do you jare. . . WIFEY TOTO DON SLACK. . .tey tey! cheesy
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by makelove2m(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
Silencer1: If na me be the 'maiden'. . . I for ask the UGLY WIFE. . .if the blokos wey born her sweet like her husband own! USELESS WOMEN WEY NOR FIT KEEP MEN HAPPY FOR HOUSE!

Mu che che che che che che

Oga ON TOP! Nothing do you jare. . . WIFEY TOTO DON SLACK. . .tey tey! cheesy

sad , I respect your own thought, thanx
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by MgbekePoosie: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
makelove2m:

sad , I respect your own thought, thanx

You are welcome darling. kiss
MY PLEH-YOR! kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by makelove2m(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
addictiv: [size=14pt]just observed that most cheating stories involve bankers.....don't know why....[/size]

Wondering if you are a banker ..........smiley
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by makelove2m(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2013
No now!!, we can't afford to stop here,
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by adusco(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2013
Y did you kip striking the word"beautiful maiden"? Dere is smffin wrong,it means she is competing with your wife,may i ask you ,who is more beautiful?
You had beta luk 4 an ugly togolese maid(:p) and tell ur wife to make amendment.
The family is much more important.
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by makelove2m(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2013
adusco: Y did you kip striking the word"beautiful maiden"? Dere is smffin wrong,it means she is competing with your wife,may i ask you ,who is more beautiful?
You had beta luk 4 an ugly togolese maid(:p) and tell ur wife to make amendment.
The family is much more important.

Just lack of word............
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by makelove2m(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :d
Re: My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden by Freewoman(f): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
makelove2m: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :d

Am supprise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex / Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. / 9 Children Die In Fire Outbreak In Baccha Village, Plateau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.