Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigerian Government Broke; Targets Pension Savings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Broke; Targets Pension Savings (1597 Views)

Is Niger State Government Broke? PICS! / Nigerian Government Broke; Targets Pension Savings / Is Nigerian Government Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Government Broke; Targets Pension Savings by slimghost(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
taharqa2: Bruv, I join you laugh boo, Hehehehehehehe..... Bunch of Ijiots. This method is so yterday; e no dey work again...

I join una laugh abeg. buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha. foolish story for foolish people.
Re: Nigerian Government Broke; Targets Pension Savings by djon78(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
The main fact is that successive Nigerian governments have been focusing only on oil, without thinking, planning and implementing diversification policy, coupled with the issue of delapidated infrastructure due to decades of neglect. Presently this regime has not helped matters, which has put Nigeria on the edge of a cliff, dangling toward perdition. If proper measures are not put in place timely, I am afraid to say the future really looks scary for this nation.

Measures and policy needed to focus on are: diversification to agriculture, reduction in import over dependence by focusing on ways to enhance and maximise Nigerian industires and goods, massive overhaul of infrastructure especiallly power and roads, improving the quality of our education system.

With sincerity of purpose by the leaders both federal, state and local govt, we will avoid the coming disaster and crisis, but if not, then it will be only a matter of time and the entire nation will face the music.
Re: Nigerian Government Broke; Targets Pension Savings by dasparrow: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Post

Honestly, Nigeria is in trouble. I pity the future generations of Nigerians. Our leaders past and present have successfully driven this country into the abyss. I don't blame those Nigerians that are looking to migrate to other parts of the world by hook or by crook. Imagine spending the days of one's youth working so hard and then when retirement comes, someone is telling you that your pension is not available. Wouldn't that be horrible?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inspector-general Of Police Weds In Abuja (pics) / Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? / 2015 Presidential Election And Political Tsunami In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.