Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert (18583 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by 3ace(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
These guys are just too compatible. Two weird looking guys. Charley don sign finally with dis hin lifestyle-look at posing like olamide.
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by Opey4luv(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by Noelle01: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ion fink Charly boy is as crazy as he wantz ppl 2 fink, his office iznt evn remotely crazy.
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by chucky234(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mad grandfather chilling with mad grandson. both officially certified by Yaba left.
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by lekkie073(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
and what does that teaches us?
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by Godson201333(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Oya na Mdness plus madness,Birds of thesame feather,where denrele,Isight una oo
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by Booty4me: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Last time was Inyanya visiting
him before his show and now
is Terry G, what kinda blessing
are they getting from him self.
Anyways that's their
beef.....In other news, just
heard D'Banj gave OJB 7m Ini
Edo 2m & Mikel Obi 10m. Big
thanks to them both.
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by cycline404(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Goons Of Mad Men!... Kolo Mentality!
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by Jumbocash: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by Ezechyglo: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: lol. Area father plus mad son is equal to Area Crazeman
Last Bullet: See title of album, 'book of ginjah'. Wetin Terry G go sing inside? Tracklist
1. I m crazy
2. I m going crazy
3. I m a madman
4. We are crazy
5. Madness dey worry me
6. I must run mad
7. Now that you are mad
8. Madman making sense
9. Cure my madness
10. Return to madness
11. Mad house of Ginjah
12. Incurable madness.
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by Phillfree(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: lol. Area father plus mad son is equal to Area Crazeman
Last Bullet: See title of album, 'book of ginjah'. Wetin Terry G go sing inside? Tracklist
1. I m crazy
2. I m going crazy
3. I m a madman
4. We are crazy
5. Madness dey worry me
6. I must run mad
7. Now that you are mad
8. Madman making sense
9. Cure my madness
10. Return to madness
11. Mad house of Ginjah
12. Incurable madness.

Here comes a third one.
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by Obj4ril: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lols Best of the same feathers
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Charly Boy is 62 and he's still living this kind of rough life. When will he repent? I mean any hope for repentance?
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by Ezechyglo: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
jst wonda how this concerns me!! Terry g can sleep over for all i care
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by mallammusa1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
What does a mad man even need an office for in the first place?!
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
Phillfree:

Here comes a third one.
as in, Phillfree is the third one
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by bidis: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
this is just another mental case
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by emmacity2: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
Una two dn try so make una go sleep two mad man way dn grow hair for under
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by bidis: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
two mental case gradson paying homage to his grandad in madness to receive more madness
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by redocean: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: We are talking OJB health this one dey talk Terry G, make Dem nor go donate , have done mine, paid in 250,000, God knows I tried

Who we go ask? undecided
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by GooseBaba: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
RedBenson: Charly Boy is 62 and he's still living this kind of rough life. When will he repent? I mean any hope for repentance?

According to you he is living a rough life..! Because YOU BELIEVE that you are a sinner that needs to repent. Guy no take your religious madness rub baba Charly ....

1 Like

Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
See how an old man brings insults to himself in the name of entertainment. undecided
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by traffickz(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: We are talking OJB health this one dey talk Terry G, make Dem nor go donate , have done mine, paid in 250,000, God knows I tried

That is Amebo! God knows u tried but couldn't givem Lol
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by sylve11: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
only the comnents self ehn! grin grin cool
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by Tinyemeka(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
I am sorry for the state of your life. sad
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by fokoyo18(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dis 1 na madness jam together
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by klax(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Communion of mad dogs? Who is next to join
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by Youngzedd(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
Madness rise to power 2.
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by ogorsunday(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
let the two of them send two million naira into my account then i'll pray for them.
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by OCTAVO: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by danjalingo: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mayor21: I saw him entering there,wow!

na waooo, when?
Re: Terry G Visits Charlyboy At His Office Ahead Of Abuja Concert by everyday: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
Not bad at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" / Pasuma Stole My Song-saheed Osupa / Wizkid Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.