Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Pls What Are Babcock University Students Like - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls What Are Babcock University Students Like (2199 Views)

Ekiti State University Students Rioting Now In Epe, Lagos. / Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Are Babcock University Students Like by lucabrasi(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2008
hi ppl,im going to nigeria for summer after exams and im meeting a gurl from babcock university,i know next to nothing about students from both schools,im not trying to cause any controversies here but from what i have read on here,it seems like covenant university girls are quiet,well behaved take home to mama kinda gurls but no one has talked about babacock university girls,pls could you share what you know about them pls
its really important for me to know what they r like so ill know what to expect or what to look for,so if you attend these unis or you know someone who does or you generally know about them pls help a brother out smiley
Re: Pls What Are Babcock University Students Like by Mustay(m): 2:05am On May 15, 2008
Can you judge every nigerian by the 'corrupt outlook' of their nation? I don't believe the principles of a school would affect every part of 'em
Re: Pls What Are Babcock University Students Like by lucabrasi(m): 3:56am On May 15, 2008
true but most of the threads about covenant uni for instance is about them being quiet,move in groups some say shy,take home to mama types at least a majority so im just lookn to get a feel of what they r like before i get to naij
Re: Pls What Are Babcock University Students Like by hanen(f): 8:40am On May 15, 2008
Dude, it's like asking 'what are nigerian girls like'? It's a vague question. One cant generalise and say BU girls are this way, because , like in every single community, there are different types of people. There are the nice girls, the bad girls, the rude ones, the religious ones, go figure. You're going to have to figure out this chick on your own.
Re: Pls What Are Babcock University Students Like by lucabrasi(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2008
i didnt know the odds were that average, from what i v heard and read on nairaland,i thot the odds were pretty much high on grls from covenant at least to be cool and all that,not much has been said about babcock tho, guess there r not much babcock students on here

(1) (Reply)

Ibb University Minna / Esut 2011 - 2012 Post Ume Result /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.