Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why Do Nigerian Leave The Tag Of Their Suit... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Nigerian Leave The Tag Of Their Suit... (831 Views)

5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock / What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Leave The Tag Of Their Suit... by sureway1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
I was told that leaving suit tag is lmproper, yet l see some elites who always wear there suit without removing the company/fashion designers' tag..pls what is your say on this issue..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Leave The Tag Of Their Suit... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Leave The Tag Of Their Suit... by nenergy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
I was guilty of this until recently. People don't just know that's its a fashion flaw.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Leave The Tag Of Their Suit... by EreluY(f): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2013
Hahahahahahha. Few years back, I was at a wedding ceremony of an acquaintance in Lagos. Just before the ceremony, I went to say hi to the groom and to let him know, I'll be leaving immediately after the ceremony. When I noticed the tag on his suit, I plucked it off. It almost spoilt his day, which I never ever intended. Why would I? He raged and raged and had to be calmed down. I later understand that it's meant to tell all who cares that he wasn't wearing an Abakaliki suit, but an Italian one. In other words, it's all about ignorantly packaging and showing-off oneself. It's fashion faux pas.

(1) (Reply)

A Moisturisng Hair Remover- Ladies ,see What You've Been Missing. / Learn How 2 Treat Different Skin Ailments And How 2make Ur Own Beauty Products / Who Has Got Your Style Vote! Genevieve Nnaji Vs Lola Rae In Clan Diaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.