Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Plsssssssss Help Me Is Urgent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Plsssssssss Help Me Is Urgent (949 Views)

Borrow Me 50k I Will Give You 60k On Jan 2016 (pls Is Urgent) / This Is Urgent Please... / Help: Any Child Abuse Oranisation In The House.. It Is Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plsssssssss Help Me Is Urgent by oluwawunmi(f): 1:43pm On May 14, 2008
plssssssssssssss

tell me what to do with my guy he ask for sex too much do i love him and he also love me promise me marriage but with the rate he demand for sex i don't like sextet much and is causing problem

and i don't want problem i think i will be able to satisfy him the relastionship is 5yrs
Re: Plsssssssss Help Me Is Urgent by YEMILOVE1(f): 1:55pm On May 14, 2008
wunmi i want to ask you question have you give him before?

If your answer is yes then no couse for alarm.

But if ur answer is no i will advise you to break the relationship forget about the years e.i if you know that you are not a sex object but if you are you can go ahead.

COMMON SENSE,

GOOD LUCK.
Re: Plsssssssss Help Me Is Urgent by oluwawunmi(f): 2:16pm On May 14, 2008
thanks YEMI

yes we av being doing it before but he travle for 2+ and av put sex off my mind what he do complain is dat he's not bing doing it for 2+ cos he just came back last month
Re: Plsssssssss Help Me Is Urgent by YEMILOVE1(f): 2:29pm On May 14, 2008
wunmi since u've put sex off ur mind i advise you to stand on ur word sit him down and explain everything in love since you love him, please don't go back to it sex before marriage is not good apart from that it make you grow older please take your satnd.

COMMON SENSE.
Re: Plsssssssss Help Me Is Urgent by oluwawunmi(f): 3:47pm On May 14, 2008
thanks love

he just call me now to tell me about his job hunting

i just love him he make me to see reason to live,school and to be an independent lady

he sees me through yabatech and on my lasu admission now i don't want to be an intgrate put me in a place to learn even do am in school buy my working tools

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wish You Are Younger? / The Child You Pamper Today Will Tamper With Your Future. Discuss! / Baby Yoga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.