Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Romance Section On Jokes Section : What Do You Think? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Romance Section On Jokes Section : What Do You Think? (978 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section On Jokes Section : What Do You Think? by bingbagbo(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
you love her so much and about to marry her.
A week before the marriage, she falls sick.
you rush her to the hospital and she is diagnosed of bbbreast cancer.
her two bbbbreasts are all amputated and removed.
will you still marry her grin

Re: Romance Section On Jokes Section : What Do You Think? by bunmioguns(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
i wil come nd snatch ur wife..dazz all
Re: Romance Section On Jokes Section : What Do You Think? by bingbagbo(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
bunmioguns: i wil come nd snatch ur wife..dazz all

* looking for my AK47 * angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section On Jokes Section : What Do You Think? by JojoArmani(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hmmmm.... Unless na high purchase or she dey promo.
Re: Romance Section On Jokes Section : What Do You Think? by bingbagbo(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Jojo Armani: Hmmmm.... Unless na high purchase or she dey promo.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Old Testament FB Status Update / Science And Tech Jokes Go Here (sticky) :P / 17 Reasons Or Facts That Shows That U Love/like Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.