Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

,, By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ,, By Musiwa (723 Views)

Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: ,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
why do you think the oba of benin did this.. because most of the kings know me.. and they will tell you. I am not telling you lies.. western nigeria is real.

It is more of occupation that is what happen. the nigeria media alot of them are run and own by scam artist.. so they tend to tell lies alot. alot of them are not reliable. dont believe everything you see online.. alot of them are fraud.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]
Re: ,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
there is no title call the asiwaju of Yorubaland. you should stop using that term.. Let it be your last time you use it. I warn you. it is insult to the yoruba people and yoruba culture.
Re: ,, By Musiwa by Desola(f): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
musiwa24: maxy: Tinubu has no power in Yorubaland...it only the Oba that appoint By Musiwa

i even have more power than tinubu.. you see the oba of lagos.. you are shouting.. I can advise him, who he should pick as the next iya oloja of lagos.. You can go and ask .

Please can you advise akiolu to rescind his decision?
Re: ,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: ,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
oba akiolu , has not made that decision.. oba akiolu family knows me. all of the kings know me.
Re: ,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
you are insulting yoruba culture when you do this. and we dont take nice for you to insult a yoruba king by bring a mere politician above the kings,.

like i warn you. let it be the last time , i see that useless post of tinubu picking the iya loja of lagos..

It is only the oba of lagos that can pick the iya loja of lagos.
Re: ,, By Musiwa by Desola(f): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
musiwa24: you are insulting yoruba culture when you do this. and we dont take nice for you to insult a yoruba king by bring a mere politician above the kings,.

like i warn you. let it be the last time , i see that useless post of tinubu picking the iya loja of lagos..

It is only the oba of lagos that can pick the iya loja of lagos.

Musiwa, why are you ignoring me?
Re: ,, By Musiwa by Desola(f): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
Musiwa, is it Yoruba culture to exhalt a 25yr old over older women? Is that Yoruba culture or idiots culture?
Re: ,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
so he has taken the decision.. what does it matter ,, it does not affect how people vote.. so why are you so bother... about that... Do you want to be the iya loja of lagos.. what is your problem about iya loja..
Re: ,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
well i dont know the fact on ground so, i cant commend on it.

but it as nothing to do with election.. Nobody will vote for Tinubu to be president of nigeria.. he knows that.. because most yoruba will never allow tinubu to rule them..

I dont bother about tinubu.. why should you...

if you as market women dont want her. you can approach the the oba .

majority of yorubas dont like tinubu..

I know what you are saying but, i do not want to discuss the issue. i believe it is the oba of lagos decision.

Re: ,, By Musiwa by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
This musiwa,I like your ginger o
Re: ,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
i see why they were asking .. i place my comment, before that decision but seun osewa deleted the inform.. i think... it not right too.. because most yoruba hate tinubu...
but seun osewa deleted my comment,, before they could make that decision because seun osewa is working for tinubu..

But if the market women feel they dont like the decision they can approach the oba to change her.. this is how the yoruba culture works.. this is the beaut of yoruba culture.. you dont have to go on the street. The oba of lagos will listen to you...
Re: ,, By Musiwa by Desola(f): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
musiwa24: so he has taken the decision.. what does it matter ,, it does not affect how people vote.. so why are you so bother... about that... Do you want to be the iya loja of lagos.. what is your problem about iya loja..

Yes, I want to be the iyaloja of Lagos that is why I am hurt. Can you tell the Oba to change his mind and make me one instead? I know you are very powerful in the affairs of Lagos even though you are from republic du Benin.

Please beg Oba for me. I will send you two bags of ofada rice if successful in the mission.
Re: ,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
i dont know you..

dont worry about tinubu, .. what do you find on my facebook. so dont be scared..
what are they holding.
Re: ,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
... grin
Re: ,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
grin grin
Re: ,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
This is why most yoruba hate tinubu..

He did not repair schools were in power.. and all of the children sat on the floor.

This is why tinubu has problem with Yoruba people. you can see only less 300 people attended his mother burial. over the people who attend awolowo child burial.

all of those children sitting on the floor in that period are now the voters. and they will never allow him.. they are now the children at the university of lagos.. so you can see why they went on the street when they name MKO abiola.. university.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/197512_lagos1_jpge9f864475f4c9ad669a5acb3ce5dd8f2[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/197514_lagos3_jpgdb2f81285505020f6eb415e9fc7f05ab[/img]
Re: ,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
on the issue of age.. Age dont matter in picking.. it is character that matter.
Re: ,, By Musiwa by musiwa24: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2013

(1) (Reply)

"Northern Nigeria And Her Mythical Realities" / Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa / The Sense In Kola's Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.