Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash (80015 Views)

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by yehmy(m): 5:00am On Jul 14, 2013
Cutestee: Bros..... I dey feel you.... And I really like dis eblak 7.0 buh my problem is that I no fit linked my second partition to my fone... So m finkin of re partitioning it wif CWM? would that still work?.... Pls I need reply.... Pls

try dis b4 u partition, go nd recreate mount 4rm link2sd nd choose ext4, i bliv it will work if problem persist reboot fone den retry choose ext2, ext3, ext4 one of dis will work if not repartition ur sdcard.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by hyper1985: 6:39am On Jul 14, 2013
You guys are making naija proud..... I am just asking God to give you guys more wisdom and brains to do more one day one day dey tecno go wan employ Una for factory........ Can't wait to feel this mookee...... Waiting for link and directions.. God bless ya all

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by xanders(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2013
[size=16pt]From the 'HOUSE' of the..........[/size]
TM
[size=16pt].....Presents.......
[/size]

....BRACE YOUR SELF....

APPRECIATION:
THE FATHER ALMIGHTY (ALLAH, Chineke, Oluwa) FOR HIS SUFFICENCY OF LIFE WHICH INSPIRES OF ITS SELF; THANK YOU BABA.
acknoledgement: droid-beans devs atlarge, xda-devs at large, baddest devs (baddest modz and patrons like hollasdy, and the Brain who's called rex,), android-kitchen crew, beta-testers, and the fans at large

[size=14pt]**ALPHA SPLASH MOKEE OS PORT**[/size]

Pre-release Comments coming from far and wide:

Baddest-Mods kitchen: The TECNO N3 is the most costomizable MSM7x27 device ever!

Design dev: I aint bluffing; when I say Mokee OS gives ICS a run for its money
Fan-fare: Wow MOKEE OS on TN3 can't wait to taste cynogenmod based rom. Have heard abt its CRAZIEST n FASTEST SPEED on Micromax a56 n a57, de Baddest of all roms!! Oga drop it like it's HOT....

.................well, lets wait and see if all these comments hold true............

TECNO USERS: BRACE YOUR SELVES!!

[size=14pt]DISCLAIMER[/size]: REMAINS THE SAME AS IN ALPHA SWIFT; GINGERBEAN ROM

Change log: grin
beta-tested: yes
cyanogen mod 7 compatibility standard
smooth touch (feels like ROM-heaven)
Apps compatibility error (fixed whats app and Instagram)
Improved gaming speed (like game ROM)

Bugs: sad
*com.android.acore process Force close: this happens after setting Dailer one as default
*APN: adding new apn in settings give force close:
However, default apn and blackberry apn have been added...and fix will be available in updates
*Dailer: smart dailer is good, sometimes too good. only accepts international dailing code;
set "dailer one" as default app for calls.

BACKUP ALL SD CARD DATA; AND REPARTITION USING CWM.
APPS2SD EXT4=1024MB
LINUX SWAP=256MB

Download Alpha Splash Mokee OS 7zp file from here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/go8aez9ec876b9a/alpha_splash_mokee_OS.7z

un7zip

send alpha_splash_mokee_OS.zip to root of sd-card

*NOW...Do a clean install

boot to CWM recovery
wipe data
wipe cache
wipe dalvik cache
(under advanced)

After installing

wipe data
wipe dalvik cache

then Reboot

Note: initially g-sensor may not work; dont be alarmed

In home screen
Go to menu; System; Developer options:
Ensure usb debugging and unknown sources are enabled.

next start-up super user: just to ensure shes ok.

run link2sd....select ext4...
you may recieve an error message;
so long as your sure you have an ext4 partition as above; just ignore and reboot
now, open link2sd; settings; enable auto link, and set default install location as external.
restart phone;

note: you may get a improper-mount error once; reboot to fix; subsequently, just click 'clear' in notification menu.

After a reboot:
now, test your g-sensor; i.e go to gallery and flip the phone horizontally or veritcally...if it works your good to go;
Else repeat link2sd config (may have skipped a step)

Extra config guide for all
cheesy
----------------------------
SD card not mounting USB?
cause: you havent configured swapper2:

fix:
configuration for swapper2:
After succesfully carrying out the above configurations:
run swapper 2, go to settings, under 'swap-size' select 256mb; check 'safe-remount' and 'safe-unmount', go to 'advanced-settings'
check 'use swap partition'

go back out of swapper2 setting and click 'off' (may get an error message; ignore please)
now, click on; wait for the feedback in the lower screen

if failed click 'on'again

note: switch on swap when you need to do lots of multi-tasking or gaming
(expect more tutorials on how to fully optimise swap: courtesy BADDEST-MODZ TEAM)

CONFIGURING DAILER:
the Mokee OS dailer is uses international dailing format, hence requires you to input +234 before your usual numbers (a head ache sad )
hence, find added "Dailer one app"
simple to use (just like your usual dailer)
except its single sim
so to dail with sim 2
have to go to main menu; settings; dual sim settings; and slide the call button (right) to sim 2.,,and vice versa..,dats all.

COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, APPRECIATIONS & DONATIONS should be via thread, whatts app, Facebook (soon), sms, email.

[size=15pt]NEED A PRO TO INSTALL YOUR ROM?[/size]

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.
BY POPULAR DEMAND..and THE YEARNING OF SOME OF OUR DEAR FANS
WE NOTICED SOME FOR ONE REASON OR THE OTHER CANT GET THE PROCEDURE TO SUCCESSFULLY UPGRADE THEIR DEVICE cry.
HENCE, WE HAVE DECIDED TO GO BEYOND SUCH BOUNDARIES...TO BRING ROM CUSTOM SERVICES TO A WHOLE NEW MEANING.
STAY TUNED N LOCKED ON
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by izujorje: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2013
I cant see the link for the os
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by sylaz(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2013
izujorje: I cant see the link for the os
yeah me too.
I used 128 as Linux swap before (didn't know I was supposed to use 256. I'm I good to go?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by izujorje: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2013
Were can i download the rom i mean the new mokee rom
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by xanders(m): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2013
izujorje: I cant see the link for the os
izujorje: Were can i download the rom i mean the new mokee rom
the file was suoposedly uploaded last night

However, File hosting site is claiming otherwise
Trying to upload to media fire...please use pc to download or install mediafire app on ur device.
Link will be added to my last post latest. Tonite.
Happy Sundays
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by busar(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2013
xanders:

the file was suoposedly uploaded last night

However, File hosting site is claiming otherwise
Trying to upload to media fire...please use pc to download or install mediafire app on ur device.
Link will be added to my last post latest. Tonite.
Happy Sundays
kk
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by freeice: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2013
XANDER..... I DEY WAIT FOR LINK YOU AND YOUR CREW ARE TOO GBASKI
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by kabayomi(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2013
Plz u guyz should help p3 users too grin
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by freeice: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2013
kabayomi: Plz u guyz should help p3 users too grin

GO SELL P3 JO
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by critikality: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2013
@ Baddest Mods Dev tanx for acknowledging ma comment........ really can't wait........ am itching......
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Syllaboi: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2013
[]bpls o, I have ext2 partition on my SD, can I use it wit this new ROM?[/b]
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by 9free(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2013
Syllaboi: []bpls o, I have ext2 partition on my SD, can I use it wit this new ROM?[/b]
Bros, follow instructions as you see them.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by 9free(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2013
freeice:
GO SELL P3 JO
LOLs......... No be lie sha ooooo
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by xanders(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2013
kabayomi: Plz u guyz should help p3 users too grin

Already expanding to all platform!! (no limits!! grin)
how Ever; wILLING INDIVIDUALS could encourage efforts by supporting the project (CONTACT US TO knOW How cool )
SO..
BE NICE AND..
.....EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!

because..
the [size=16pt]Best[/size] is yet to come
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by wealth04(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin can'tstop laffing thanks alot cool cool shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by kabayomi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
xanders:

Already expanding to all platform!! (no limits!! grin)
how Ever; wILLING INDIVIDUALS could encourage efforts by supporting the project (CONTACT US TO knOW How cool )
SO..
BE NICE AND..
.....EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!

because..
the [size=16pt]Best[/size] is yet to come

thanks boss
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by xanders(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
check the last ROM post for the link
grin
if you like it dont forget to Donate to support Baddest-Modz
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Cutestee(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
yehmy:

try dis b4 u partition, go nd recreate mount 4rm link2sd nd choose ext4, i bliv it will work if problem persist reboot fone den retry choose ext2, ext3, ext4 one of dis will work if not repartition ur sdcard.

It's not working.. Still getting the same thing.... So I think I will go for that re partitioning.... Tnx Bro... I will give u feed back
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by wealth04(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
xanders: check the last ROM post for the link
grin
if you like it dont forget to Donate to support Baddest-Modz

boss xanders is it the link to the mokee os plzzzz cheesy
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by izujorje: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
please upload in another site aside mediafire...the resume capability is not working
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by valboy20(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
choi..time to reask answered qstnx don show o lipsrsealed

"BADDEST" y'all should report to duty post cheesy
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Emmikem(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
grin

Just sit tight...
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by yehmy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
grin cheesy
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Geniusvic(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
Abeg Oo download has refused to be successful from mediafire link :-(
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by 9free(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
Abeg ooooo..... make this doifin browser no disappoint me like ucweb. 34mb and still going...na prayer mode i dey so oo
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by omokoaustine(m): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
pls oga xander past d link for us na
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Timsilver(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Thumbs up team! kindly upload to another site. it stops downloading 2 25%. i have downloaded to that point 5 times.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by 9free(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
Timsilver: Thumbs up team! kindly upload to another site. it stops downloading 2 25%. i have downloaded to that point 5 times.
My own too don stop. 36mb wasted but no wahala...
Good works by the team
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by busar(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ucweb cant even download it. And network ain't friendly angry embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply)

LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.