Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Thank God - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thank God (2416 Views)

Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours / Thank God I Lost My Job / You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
She's now fine ... Thanks for the helping hand
Re: Thank God by carzola(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Source?...
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
carzola: Source?...
What do u mean bro
Re: Thank God by arbitrage: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
can we have your mother's account details for those that can't go physically with foodstuffs? hope your sister with twins have husband and not adding to your mother's burden. waiting for your response.
Re: Thank God by fredopayee(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
And how is she running mad?
Re: Thank God by stylishnclassy: 2:09am On Jun 29, 2013
please let this hit the front page
Re: Thank God by bemagnify: 2:57am On Jun 29, 2013
so touchin....... I wish u can help..... Bt am a studnt
Re: Thank God by cycline404(m): 5:06am On Jun 29, 2013
Air_Lord: Please me dear nairalanders my mother is running mad due to extreme poverty. I use to take care of her before i loose my job. Ever since i loss my job things has not been fine. She sell puff puff at lagos iSland but the market is not moving instead of her to gain ,she got into debt and she's still oweing LAPO MICROFINANCE BANK. She is a widow. No husband , my junior sister just gave birth to 2 set of twins. On getting to my sister house she begin to cry instead of being joyful because she lives in extreme poverty. Pls fellow Nairalander food donation will be appreciated. She Stay at No 29 Okesanya Street, pap ajao mushin lagos. Her Name is Iya Seyi and I am the Seyi. I have searched for job everywhere i couldnt get. I am not a lazy type. Whenever i remember the way my mother suffer , i cant help it than to cry. Please am not asking for money but food donation for her to live. I love her so much but i am also jobless thats why i am calling my fellow nigerian to come to my mother aid. My number is 08023949922. May GOd continue to bless you.

Seyi! Please update details of acc# what did u read in school... Alongside post this to NL general not in Business!

1 Like

Re: Thank God by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 29, 2013
arbitrage: can we have your mother's account details for those that can't go physically with foodstuffs? hope your sister with twins have husband and not adding to your mother's burden. waiting for your response.
She does have any account. I am the one that has account at first bank.
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 29, 2013
cycline404:

Seyi! Please update details of acc# what did u read in school... Alongside post this to NL general not in Business!
Thank you very much sir/ma, she does have account with any bank. I posted her address incase if any nairalander want to confirm the authenticity of what i am saying that is why i posted it to be plain. I am the only that has an account she doesnt have. FIRSTBANK NIGERIA,
ACCOUNT NAME: ODUNLAMI SEY MUSA
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 3040102178
WILLOUGBY BRANCH EBUTE META.
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2013
fredopayee: And how is she running mad?
She say irrelivant things. Her neigbour do call me time to time to inform me on how she's behaving. Its not that shes has totally run mad but she behaves abnormal at time. It pain me alot whenever i imagine my mother acting abnormal. Its a kind of shameful thing. I cant walk freely in that street whenever i go there because people know me to be the first son. I swear by Almighty God that every that i wrote here is truth. My mother has loose weight so much. The poverty strike her to the extend that her grandmother which is my great granny died this month at iyana ipaja. NO 14 DAYO SHITTU, ALAAGBA , IYANA IPAJA. She didnt attend the burial ceremony. Majority of our family did not know what she is going through. Most of them just started saying all sort of things because she is the elderly sister. None of them can help.
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2013
It is these great great grand mother that gave my mother room from her share in her father house at papa ajao mushin where my mother stay. If not that ... My mum would have run mad completely. But i thank God it has got to that extend. Even me i am sleeping at one of my friend corridor at No 2 oroku street ebute metta west. (Owo tutu house) Life has not been so easy. The mosquito that bite me daily can kill a newly born baby if bitten. Please nairalander help . My mother is the most important. I can find my way as a guy even by doing the dirtiest job but i have seen anyone yet.
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2013
arbitrage: can we have your mother's account details for those that can't go physically with foodstuffs? hope your sister with twins have husband and not adding to your mother's burden. waiting for your response.
Yes, she has husband.
Re: Thank God by kolamilan(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2013
I pray that God should make her strong. Every dead cell in her body will come back to life.
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2013
kolamilan: I pray that God should make her strong. Every dead cell in her body will come back to life.
Thank you very much... May God not touch you and ur family with this kind of thing. God bless
Re: Thank God by arbitrage: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2013
i guess the poster air lord is the same oluface who gave an account number and not another hijacker. ok check your account within few minutes from now or visit atm to confirm my token in case you don't usually receive bank alerts.

i wouldn't know how far my site would be to your place and what kind of work the workers will like to engage you in, i would have asked you to join my builders. more so, the house is in finishing stage which menial tasks may not be much for you to do. or what do you suggest? i will find out if there's any and if you can do such job.
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2013
arbitrage: i guess the poster air lord is the same oluface who gave an account number and not another hijacker. ok check your account within few minutes from now or visit atm to confirm my token in case you don't usually receive bank alerts.

i wouldn't know how far my site would be to your place and what kind of work the workers will like to engage you in, i would have asked you to join my builders. more so, the house is in finishing stage which menial tasks may not be much for you to do. or what do you suggest? i will find out if there's any and if you can do such job.
Thank you very much Madam God bless you. I wouldnt mind any kind of job . If you can take your time to go through my thread through my profile, you will see the thread that i created that where can i work as a carrier as in alabaru. I will do any work aunty. I swear by God apart from the illegal one. To be sincere i have good idea on hacking, spamming, i knw 80% on how to make money on the internet in an illegal way but i want to eat from my sweat and not another man sweat. I have recieved the alert ma. Thank you. God bless you.
Re: Thank God by arbitrage: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2013
you should have received my token by now. but let me add by saying the problem at hand may not be over no matter the level of assistance you get here until you surrender the situation to the giver of life. have you considered Jesus' solution so far? have you consulted and told Him about your trouble? try Him and you may experience Matthew 11:28 first hand. shalom!
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2013
arbitrage: you should have received my token by now. but let me add by saying the problem at hand may not be over no matter the level of assistance you get here until you surrender the situation to the giver of life. have you considered Jesus' solution so far? have you consulted and told Him about your trouble? try Him and you may experience Matthew 11:28 first hand. slalom!
i was a christain before i changed to muslim. But my mum is a redeemed member
Re: Thank God by arbitrage: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2013
thank God. i am a young man like you and not a madam. anyway give Jesus a second chance in your life and you will never regret it. what i am saying is more than church membership or denominational label.
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2013
arbitrage: thank God. i am a young man like you and not a madam. anyway give Jesus a second chance in your life and you will never regret it. what i am saying is more than church membership or denominational label.
Sure... I believe in jesus. If you call yourself a muslim and you did not believe in jesus , you will end up in lake of fire. The major thing is to believe in God and the commandment of God then you are save.
Re: Thank God by remecy(f): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
why is the poster two faced? first he came as AIR-LORD. and now he is responding with OLUFACE. Why the change? even if the sorry is real am sorry i dont buy the response from the two story tellers. thanks
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
remecy: why is the poster two faced? first he came as AIR-LORD. and now he is responding with OLUFACE. Why the change? even if the sorry is real am sorry i dont buy the response from the two story tellers. thanks
I am the owner of the two account. The reason why i used the air_lord to post is simply because i wanted to create the same thread in another section with the same oluface but i wasnt allowed. I cant lie to you. I really need help. If you want to meet me one on one i will come. I am not a lair. Pls if you are scare of being scam you can help my mum with the food stuff as stated. I am crying as i am typing this message. I swear by Allah. I love my mother so much.
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
I haven't stated 2 diffrient address of my mum. It is still the same 29 Okesanya Street, PaPa Ajao Mushin, Lagos. I m real please help me. I m jobless man who is willing to work. Since i have been unable to secure on thats why i am here on nairaland to beg on behalf of my mum for her to survive. As a man i do go a whole day without food but my mum i cant. Thats why am begging.
Re: Thank God by remecy(f): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
Is ok. Lets see how it goes. Your mum will not die of hunger.
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
remecy: Is ok. Lets see how it goes. Your mum will not die of hunger.
Thanks
Re: Thank God by naijacutee(f): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hi, I sent you a text message. Can you reply please? Number ending in 99. ]
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
naijacutee: Hi, I sent you a text message. Can you reply please? Number ending in 99. ]
Yes sir/ma, i have recieved the message. I can do what u stated. Not a shy person. I will.
Re: Thank God by naijacutee(f): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ok, no problem. Would you be able to collect the goods from someone at Satellite town?
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
naijacutee: Ok, no problem. Would you be able to collect the goods from someone at Satellite town?
When ma?
Re: Thank God by naijacutee(f): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Are you free on Monday?
Re: Thank God by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
naijacutee: Are you free on Monday?
yes ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! / We Need Buyers For Palm Kernel SHELL and Palm Kernel CHARCOAL / In What Business Or Investment Ideas Can Someone Make At Least N500k Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.