Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,316 members, 7,846,397 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Would You Buy Luxury Hair Extensions From Ghana? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Buy Luxury Hair Extensions From Ghana? (873 Views)

Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered / African Ladies Spend Over $7billion On Wigs,hair,extensions And Relaxer. / Really Good Hair Extensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Buy Luxury Hair Extensions From Ghana? by Boss2013: 2:13am On Jun 29, 2013
I have been looking at this FB business page. www.Facebook.com/MadameMobile

They throw hair parties where they come to your home or work with their products do a demonstration and then you can purchase the hair right away. It sounds cool and very fun. I want to see the quality of the hair, so I am thinking about contacting them and seeing if the can ship it here, but Im just not sure.

What do you guys thinks, please look at the hair and help me decide.

Thanks
Re: Would You Buy Luxury Hair Extensions From Ghana? by nnekaregy(f): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2013
They don't look good
Re: Would You Buy Luxury Hair Extensions From Ghana? by Boss2013: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
Really? Suggestions? Maybe Im tempted by the idea of the party....
Re: Would You Buy Luxury Hair Extensions From Ghana? by sassygal(f): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2013
I would not buy hair from ghana to Nigeria rather I will take hair from Nigeria to sell in Ghana!

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Cries To God: "I'm Sorry For Complaining" / Have You Ever Greeted A Mannequin Before? / Fashion: "Invisible" Panties Made Of Plastic Straps & Towel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.