Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? (1193 Views)

Dino Melaye Goes Spiritual On Twitter, As He Prophesy To His Followers / Another Lie In Apostle Johnson Suleman 2015 Prophesy / Who Exactly Was Ezeego And What Did He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2013
On 13th April, 2013 Senator Obanikoro made a statement that ACN leader Bola Tinubu was all-out to take over everything in Lagos... FASTFORWARD to June, Tinubu has succeeded in installing his OWN daughter as d Iyaloja of Lagos. Who knows Tinubu's next move? He own LASG, controls LAG State Tax system with his Alpha Beta, he has a stake in the Senate wit Remi as wife, He controls the LSHA, he bought virtually all the states property in Ikoyi and Ikeja among others... Now He's succeeded in having his daughter as Iyaloja... How long will Lagos bear this?

2 Likes

Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2013
One thing that bothers me is that the Governor of Lagos State Raji Fashola has been reduced to the status of a boy-boy! As i see things, 2015 won't be funny

1 Like

Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by KINGwax(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2013
As things dey go, we dey look am.

And we dey look am because we think say na play!

These guys dey talk am, we no get any foresight.

Foresight say trouble dey loom.

My eastern elders, wetin u dey look?

All ur youths dey walk in paths wey be say dem no go live long to bury u!

Una no go stop these arrogant youth before them get hypertension over lagos state?

Wetin?

1 Like

Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2013
KINGwax: As things dey go, we dey look am.

And we dey look am because we think say na play!

These guys dey talk am, we no get any foresight.

Foresight say trouble dey loom.

My eastern elders, wetin u dey look?

All ur youths dey walk in paths wey be say dem no go live long to bury u!

Una no go stop these arrogant youth before them get hypertension over lagos state?

Wetin?
My Brother you have spoken well. This is should be serious concern to Lagosians especially to we the youths, Awo the Great didn't even attempt such... We were warned that This man isn't interested in democratic dividends but to make himself a defacto emperor-general of Lagos and SW. He controls even some media- The Nations, TVC,radio continental, PM news, Ltv, Tribune among others... Lekki Construction Company LCC that tolls Lekki Resident is owned by him, the Traditional Ruler in Lagos HRM OBA RILWAN AKIOLU was appointed by him and he's fully loyal to Tinubu. In fact states like Ekiti and Osun are extension of his empire with puppets parading as Governors. 2015 shouldn't be funny at all
Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2013
barcanista: My Brother you have spoken well. This is should be serious concern to Lagosians especially to we the youths, Awo the Great didn't even attempt such... We were warned that This man isn't interested in democratic dividends but to make himself a defacto emperor-general of Lagos and SW. He controls even some media- The Nations, TVC,radio continental, PM news, Ltv, Tribune among others... Lekki Construction Company LCC that tolls Lekki Resident is owned by him, the Traditional Ruler in Lagos HRM OBA RILWAN AKIOLU was appointed by him and he's fully loyal to Tinubu. In fact states like Ekiti and Osun are extension of his empire with puppets parading as Governors. 2015 shouldn't be funny at all

There is only one way to break his backone, the South West should turn their backs on APC.
Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
noblezone:

There is only one way to break his backone, the South West should turn their backs on APC.
You will live long my brother. Senator Obanikoro foresaw this back then in 2005 because he knows Tinubu inside out, today we are living to what we were warned. like i always say, 2015 shouldn't be funny at all
Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by kkkp: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hippocrites u r nt ashamed of yourselves...if Fashola is nt a gud governor.it means u are indirectly tellin d whole world dat Nigerian governors n Nigerian government are nt workin...as far as am concern Fashola is d best governor..So pls nxt time if u wnt to discredit Fashola bring sumtin more tangible and sensible to win politcal points

1 Like

Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
kkkp: Hippocrites u r nt ashamed of yourselves...if Fashola is nt a gud governor.it means u are indirectly tellin d whole world dat Nigerian governors n Nigerian government are nt workin...as far as am concern Fashola is d best governor..So pls nxt time if u wnt to discredit Fashola bring sumtin more tangible and sensible to win politcal points
is it that you are suffering from comprehending deficiency or you are just a stupid person? What has Fashola performance got to do with Tinubu's controlling attitude and greed? wetin concern aeroplane with mosquito net? Guy try get sense before i vex for you. and abeg no derail the thread

2 Likes

Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by kaze4blues(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
Find better things to do with your time rather than cry over split milk.

Your job of praise-singing for obanikoro will take you nowhere.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
barcanista: My Brother you have spoken well. This is should be serious concern to Lagosians especially to we the youths, Awo the Great didn't even attempt such... We were warned that This man isn't interested in democratic dividends but to make himself a defacto emperor-general of Lagos and SW. He controls even some media- The Nations, TVC,radio continental, PM news, Ltv, Tribune among others... Lekki Construction Company LCC that tolls Lekki Resident is owned by him, the Traditional Ruler in Lagos HRM OBA RILWAN AKIOLU was appointed by him and he's fully loyal to Tinubu. In fact states like Ekiti and Osun are extension of his empire with puppets parading as Governors. 2015 shouldn't be funny at all

OP u sure don't av a job!

In yr blind haste to discredit Tinubu u even alluded that he owns Tribune

Yr principal shd even be grateful to Tinubu 4 giving him opportunity to serve

When did it bcum a sin 4a a business man even if he is a politician to control medium of dissemination information n news about himself n his interest

So u don't kno dat if u don't tell your story,no one else wil tell it 4u n even if dey agree 2 help tell it,it cud get twisted?

Or do u not kno dat Orji Uzor Kalu owns The Sun Newspaper,James Ibori owns Independent,Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu own Champions,Jimoh Ibrahim own National Mirror n Newswatch Magazine?

So amongs all dis aforementioned people above including Channels(John Momoh),AIT(Dokpesi) which of dem does not av affiliation wt PDP wc Tinubu's party is in electoral conflict wt?

Or don't u kno dat opinion n impression of pipo r formed via d mass media n social media

What is wrong in Alpha Beta Consult a registered legal entity employing hundreds of youths acting as Revenue Management company to d LASG thereby earning legitimate consultant commission

Is he collecting money 4a job not done @ all? Is he collecting more than he ordinarily is entitled to?

Whether u lyk it or not all politicians av interests but d interest shd be legal,ethical n clean

Kip deceiving yrself wt all dis emotive issues!

So because he is Tinubu he can't stil do ethical business by d sides?

Issues are nt judged based on emotions but facts

4 Likes

Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
That Lagos is Tinubu's private estate is not debatable. What is, is for how long?

Wife - senator

Daughter - Iyaloja

Son-in law - House of rep

#saynomore
Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sunny_bobo: That Lagos is Tinubu's private estate is not debatable. What is, is for how long?

Wife - senator

Daughter - Iyaloja

Son-in law - House of rep

#saynomore
My brother you will live long. imagine the poster above spilling thrash, saying Tinubu made Koro? Some people doesn't even know lagos politics. Koro has been Chairman LILG, deputy Chairman Lagos SDP long before Tinubu became a governor. Tinubu has no time been Koro's Godfather, not even Tinubu will make such claim... He tried being Godfather of Koro,Afikiyomi,Ogunlewe,Funso Williams etc using state resources along wit bribed AD elders but instead they Left the party. Afikuyomi didn't have enough balls, he went back to AC to take Commissionership appointment under brf. Imagine a Senator taking a commissioner position... But 2015 won't be easy at all, May God deliver brf

1 Like

Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by egift(m): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2013
The properties in your various states who own them?

1 Like

Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2013
egift: The properties in your various states who own them?
uncle pls can you give example? and does that justify this imperialistic act of Tinubu?
Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:19am On Jun 30, 2013
The frog eyed man Tinubu is a kleptomaniac. He has an affinity to the public till hence his lust for political power.

Sadly for him, he'll remain a regional champion as we will stand up to his shenanigans at the national level.
Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Goddex: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2013
OP just one word:

Greed, Greed Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed,

But my bible tells me all is vanity upon vanity.
Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
should he continue this way, he'll be consumed by his greed
Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
barcanista: should he continue this way, he'll be consumed by his greed

Barcanista don't decend into d gutters just because u oppose my opinion by insulting me

I aprc8 wat u are tryn 2do but its just a wrong move if only u wil accept n not get caught up wt sentiments

U see dia is no law dat says a business man can not expand his business empire even if he is a politician in as much his expansionist tendencies is Legal,Ethical n Clean

I guess d sin Tinubu committed in yr eyes is because he became a politician hence u av bn made to believe wateva business concern dat is attributed to him must av bn floated frm d proceed of corruption

It is because of pre-determined mindset lyk dis dat is making several oda successful businessmen in Nigeria to loath n detest joining politics in order 4 dia hard earned reputation not to get tainted

I put it to u,Tinubu is very much under d scrutiny of d PDP n Presidency wt a view to demystifying him 4 good but I doubt if dey wil succeed cos dey kno ab initio where d man is coming frm

They r privy to financial n several security reports of notable pipo lyk him which dey can always use to nail such pipo including Tinubu but what has happened so far

If d likes of Dangote hd joined politics,we wud all av concluded he made his money frm our coffers owing 2d near monopoly he enjoys in his business concern

I hate wt passion corrupt politicians who don't av any history of having bn successful in any endeavour b4 only 2get 2 power n then bcum multi billionaires over-night

But people who are hitherto successful in dia chosen profession shdnt be demonised because dey r now in politics

Shalom
Re: Did He Prophesy Or Stated The Obvious? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2013

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

In Lagos Earlier Today (20th July 2013) / Photos:tunji Okusanya MIC Son Buried (agagu Plane Crash Victims) / Fashola Award Contract For Extension Rail Project To Marina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.