Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

#save OJB: Verified Celebrity Donors So Far - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #save OJB: Verified Celebrity Donors So Far (777 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#save OJB: Verified Celebrity Donors So Far by Chimerase(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2013
Top of the list is the Okoye brothers Peter, Paul and Jude who jointly made a N5 million donation for the cause.

Ruggedman who was one of the first celebrities to donate, gave a N500, 000 cheque. However Iyanya, D’banj and Wizkid didn’t make the list revealed via Nomoreloss

Singer Nomoreloss further reveals on his Twitter page;

Lets end the LIES SHALL WE?…. #SaveOJBCelebritiesThatDONATED 1, Ruggedman. @RuggedyBaba

— NOMORELOSS® (@mr_nomoreloss) June 28, 2013

Lets end the LIES SHALL WE?…. #SaveOJBCelebritiesThatDONATED 2, DON JAZZY. @DONJAZZY

Lets end the LIES SHALL WE?…. #SaveOJBCelebritiesThatDONATED 3, CHIEF DELE MOMODU. @DeleMomodu

Lets end the LIES SHALL WE?…. #SaveOJBCelebritiesThatDONATED 4, MERCY JOHNSON. @realmercyj

Lets end the LIES SHALL WE?…. #SaveOJBCelebritiesThatDONATED 5, JULIUS AGWU. @JuliusAgwu1

Lets end the LIES SHALL WE?…. #SaveOJBCelebritiesThatDONATED 6, PETER, PAUL and JUDE OKOYE. @PeterPsquare @judeengees @rudeboypsquare

Lets end the LIES SHALL WE?…. #SaveOJBCelebritiesThatDONATED 7, MR KOOL

Lets end the LIES SHALL WE?…. #SaveOJBCelebritiesThatDONATED 8, VECTOR THA VIPER. @VectorYSG

Lets end the LIES SHALL WE?…. #SaveOJBCelebritiesThatDONATED 9, DJ JIMMY JATT. @djjimmyjatt

That’s all.

Lets end the LIES SHALL WE?…. #SaveOJBCelebritiesThatDONATED 10, ?? IF YOU WERE NOT MENTIONED I AM YET TO RECEIVE YOUR DONATION. Thanks.

Re: #save OJB: Verified Celebrity Donors So Far by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2013
Am proud of Mercy Johnson.. more blessings to you baby! my greetings to little Purity Ozioma! hope she is smiling.
Re: #save OJB: Verified Celebrity Donors So Far by bigt2(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2013
With that league of celebrities, thew money should be complete :\ abi
Re: #save OJB: Verified Celebrity Donors So Far by MsSpaqs(f): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2013
Am proud of Mr kool,cant remember d last tym he had a monster hit bt he stl dropped smthng.thumbs up 2 im
Re: #save OJB: Verified Celebrity Donors So Far by AbuMikey(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2013
Mr Ovation! Dele Momodu
Re: #save OJB: Verified Celebrity Donors So Far by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2013
@nomoreloss, with the calibre of pple that donated, shey e never reach 16million so? He should have at least given us an insight on how much they have gotten so far without stating how much each individual donated.
Re: #save OJB: Verified Celebrity Donors So Far by bestower: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2013
Can someone just tell me that D'banj,wizkid,ice prince,MI,Terry G,9ice,etc are not aware of this guy public outbreak news of his sickneess,sooner they will start to post about their individual swagger of dollar suit,50 million porsche car without giving a hand out to colleague who needs them most at dying time.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Or Sarz? / Omotola, Ufuoma, Toke Makinwa, And Mai Atafo At The Future Awards Nominee Dinner / Actress Funk Akindele's 1 Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.