Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Naira Invest! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Invest! (3676 Views)

Make More Naira Naira Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Invest! by TUNEX89(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2013
Good day pals. Please who has experience about naira investment company should share it please. Thanks
Re: Naira Invest! by Emmyk(m): 2:02am On Jul 07, 2013
I just registered on the site. I hope it's not a scam? Looks too good to be true.. Wanna invest 3k...this would be my first investment online. But before then, I wanna hear testimony from a user of this site.
Re: Naira Invest! by Tassembly(m): 5:03am On Jul 09, 2013
;Ð ,fraudsters on point with diff usernames,naira my ass,nairalanders,pls beware of any nigeria online ponzis,no different with the white ponzis
Re: Naira Invest! by bosun11(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
Emmyk: I just registered on the site. I hope it's not a scam? Looks too good to be true.. Wanna invest 3k...this would be my first investment online. But before then, I wanna hear testimony from a user of this site.

Are u sure its not one of dose hyip sites again...nwae...keep ur eyes glued online
Re: Naira Invest! by Emmyk(m): 1:33am On Jul 13, 2013
bosun11:

Are u sure its not one of dose hyip sites again...nwae...keep ur eyes glued online
thanks.
Re: Naira Invest! by DCoker: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
LISTEN UP.
Do you know what it feels like making money on a regular basis? I am are sure you can imagine. Allow me to usher you into the clique of the FASTEST means of making money online. Under few weeks I make hundreds to thousands of $$$. No training is required.

Will you like to sit back and watch thousands roll into your bank account on a regular basis before the end of This YEAR? I guess the obvious answer should be YES! THEN, Thank your God for discovering this message because that is about to happen in your life - Your life is about to change for the better!!!!!!!!!!

The good thing about this is that it is LEGITIMATE.
I have put smiles across the faces of many students, workers and families. visit mc d av e in ve s t . c om . visit their website and put a call to their African/Nigerian representatives if you need further clarifications.

I believe you will thank me for this information.
To our success.
Re: Naira Invest! by Big2bore(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pls, don't try to invest in MC Dav as someone advice they are 419 Oº°˚. Pls take note.
Re: Naira Invest! by timmexs: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2013
Tassembly: ;Ð ,fraudsters on point with diff usernames,naira my ass,nairalanders,pls beware of any nigeria online ponzis,no different with the white ponzis
Re: Naira Invest! by stanlo4we(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
ok tommorow is thursday, let's see i wil come back to testify if he keep to his promise
Re: Naira Invest! by timmexs: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Naira Invest! by timmexs: 12:25am On Sep 19, 2013
wisemanj: if i should invest 8k what wil be my profit in 30days time
Re: Naira Invest! by stanlo4we(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
What is this guy saying....
I invested 5k after 60 working day's my account was credited with 4,500 naira and have un-able to remove the money away from the site till date when i make attept they said i should wait till 6 working day's my brother it's 2 week's now have not seen anything check my account name to confirm stanlo4we
Re: Naira Invest! by timmexs: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
stanlo4we: What is this guy saying....
I invested 5k after 60 working day's my account was credited with 4,500 naira and have un-able to remove the money away from the site till date when i make attept they said i should wait till 6 working day's my brother it's 2 week's now have not seen anything check my account name to confirm stanlo4we

just got off the phone with their self service..
Re: Naira Invest! by Lovelyman2: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
be careful about where u invest ur money
Re: Naira Invest! by Eroms4life17(m): 12:12am On Sep 28, 2013
I laff in scam language
Re: Naira Invest! by febbymi: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
peOple just never Learn
Re: Naira Invest! by jessicabanks: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
I wanted to invest, thank God for this tread, am running already scammers lols

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Building Plan / Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh / Naira For Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.