Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology (3662 Views)

Nigerians Excited As MMM Returns / MMM Returns With New Strategy / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by ideology(m): 5:15am On Jan 14, 2017
MMM returns …

Today we remember, the lost souls to MMM
1love

13th of December 2016 will forever remain a date to remember for MMM participants in Nigeria. News broke that the popular money doubling scheme Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox (MMM) had crashed in Nigeria, freezing the accounts of all its members across the country. This news left the almost 3.3 million Nigerian beneficiaries of the scheme distraught.

The participants were assured that the scheme would be up and running from the January 14, 2017 but many of them though expressing their faith in this assurance still had their doubts.

MMM participants on January 6, 2017 were asked its members to perform a “Promo Tasks: A New Tool for MMM Community Development”. They were urged to perform both online and offline tasks to promote the scheme in anticipation of its return on January 14. Days later, MMM Nigeria announced the introduction of Bitcoins as a mode of payment as they set to resume their operations.

mmm return

Earlier today, January 13th, a day before the expected MMM returns, the scheme posted a tweet through their official twitter handle announcing that the scheme is back.

mmm returns

Here is my opinion,

Will MMM participants take the risk to Provide Help ? To sustain the cycle, participants will have to take the risk and provide help to those who are due to Get help, but will they ?

MMM operates on a model that is only sustainable with greater inflow than outflow of money. Once inflow is lower than outflow, MMM is bound to crash again.

Also, since there are no products sold or service rendered to sustain the 30% ROI and numerous other rewards. Hence, there’s no denying the high probability of MMM crashing again as it has already piled up deficits from fraudulent withdrawals from guilders or participants who upload fake deposit slip.

Regardless of that, a simple fact about MMM is: it is a pyramid scheme. Guilders will continue to enrich themselves without providing help hence increasing deficit.

Even if MMM returns, it will crash again, in a bigger way. Be rest assured, if (or is it when?) it is going to crash, there will be winners and losers. Be wise.

This 2017, I pray that reasonable ideas come to you and u invest right

http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/blog/mm-nigeria-returns/
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:20am On Jan 14, 2017
Ok make I comot my money first before he crash

3 Likes

Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by ideology(m): 5:29am On Jan 14, 2017
Wise up bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pray for people to even pledge to provide help,
But I suspect the guilders will use their money to provide help to create an impression that the system is ok, better still MMM Nigeria will get funds from MMM Global or West Africa or MMM Kenya or Ghana to pay, hence creating a false impression that MMM is Back

If u successfully get your money run for your life grin grin grin grin
adewumiopeyemi:
Ok make I comot my money first before he crash

1 Like

Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by Donpizzle(m): 5:33am On Jan 14, 2017
ideology:
Wise up bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pray for people to even pledge to provide help,
But I suspect the guilders using their money to provide help to create an impression that the system is ok, better still MMM will get funds from MMM Kenya or Ghana to pay, hence creating a false impression that MMM is Back

If u successfully get your money run for your life grin grin grin grin

Blockhead

5 Likes

Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by ideology(m): 5:41am On Jan 14, 2017
Time will tell kiss kiss kiss kiss

MMM is pure 419

i will not be surprised to find out that u are a guilder, milking gullible Nigerians
Donpizzle:

Blockhead

1 Like

Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by barackodam: 5:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Like people say on this forum, every sane person knows mmm would crash, heck, even Chuddy knows it would and that's why they've been successfully working not to let it crash.

Make I ask 1 question, assume sey everybody wan collect their money wey dem get for bank today, wetin go happen to the bank?

We can as well use the same logic and call banks scam or ponzi scheme.

What you don't know is that, even while it was suspended last year, I saw someone who provided help of 2m, I saw another whom did that of 3m, yes, while it was suspended, and now that's it's fully operational, everyone would revert back to it, very simple.

Y'all should just leave mmm participants alone, it's their money, not yours, stop acting like you really care when the truth is y'all want it to crash just to say "I told you so'

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by Donpizzle(m): 5:53am On Jan 14, 2017
ideology:

MMM is pure 419

i will not be surprised to find out that u are a guilder, milking gullible Nigerians

Just 3 words for MMM haterz. Who una epp?
The worst is most of them are symbol of poverty. Instead of looking for how to join the train of wealth, they prefer dragging people into their poverty. Haterz don't advise us, first help your poor lives. #youareAfool

3 Likes

Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by ideology(m): 5:55am On Jan 14, 2017
You call bank ponzi , hahahhaaa

Banks invest your money and generate profit, is MMM investing your money ?

Banks dont not pile up deficits except bad loans which they can recover by seize the guarantors asset, MMM has piled up Billions already, who will pay for the continuous piling up of deficit,

And when it crashes, and someone commits suicide, which is better !

#Stop Suicide Mission sir.

Many husbands will beat up their wives again and we will accuse them of being wicked.

#Stop the Wickedness Sir

Invest right sir,
barackodam:
Like people say on this forum, every sane person knows mmm would crash, heck, even Chuddy knows it would and that's why they've been successfully working not to let it crash.

Make I ask 1 question, assume sey everybody wan collect their money wey dem get for bank today, wetin go happen to the bank?

What you don't know is that, even while it was suspended last year, I saw someone who provided help of 2m, I saw another whom did that of 3m, yes, while it was suspended, and now that's it's fully operational, everyone would revert back to it, very simple.

Y'all should just leave mmm participants alone, it's their money, not yours, stop acting like you really care when the truth is y'all want it to crash just to say "I told you so'
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by ideology(m): 5:56am On Jan 14, 2017
hahahahahhaha, your comment is a clear expression of poverty mentality hahahahahahahha

Only poor people think like you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Donpizzle:

Just 3 words for MMM haterz. Who una epp?
The worst is most of them are symbol of poverty. Instead of looking for how to join the train of wealth, they prefer dragging people into their poverty. Haterz don't advise us, first help your poor lives. #youareAfool
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by oladipo322(m): 5:57am On Jan 14, 2017
MMM will do this, MMM will do that. una no dy tire?
Allow MMM rest ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by ideology(m): 5:58am On Jan 14, 2017
Poverty is in the mind, when you add laziness to it you are finished.

That is y u cannot think of something useful and sustainable to do

@Donpizzle
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by barackodam: 6:01am On Jan 14, 2017
ideology:
You call bank ponzi , hahahhaaa

Banks invest your money and generate profit, is MMM investing your money ?

Banks dont not pile up deficits except bad loans which they can recover by seize the guarantors asset, MMM has piled up Billions already, who will pay for the continuous piling up of deficit,

And when it crashes, and someone commits suicide, which is better !

#Stop Suicide Mission sir.

Many husbands will beat up their wives again and we will accuse them of being wicked.

#Stop the Wickedness Sir

Invest right sir,

You didn't answer my question.

What would happen if everyone says they wantu collect their money from banks today?
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by ideology(m): 6:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Bitcon is simple to trade at least not as tasking as Forex

Your mates are making millions from Fiverr, but you prefer to dash ur money to 419ners and wait for 30 days to yield interest,

No wonder Dangote is rich grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by ideology(m): 6:03am On Jan 14, 2017
It will never happen and you know that, but it can happen in MMM

In banks some percentage of peoples wealth are stored in gold and other ornaments,
barackodam:

You didn't answer my question.

What would happen if everyone says they wantu collect their money from banks today?
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by barackodam: 6:06am On Jan 14, 2017
ideology:
It will never happen and you know that, but it can happen in MMM

In banks some percentage of peoples wealth are stored in gold and other ornaments,

I asked a question and you're evading it, if it can't happen in real life scenario, why would it happen in virtual scenario?
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by ideology(m): 6:09am On Jan 14, 2017
why was your Mavro frozen?

Imagine what happens if banks shut down for a month
barackodam:

I asked a question and you're evading it, if it can't happen in real life scenario, why would it happen in virtual scenario?
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by barackodam: 6:12am On Jan 14, 2017
ideology:
why was your Mavro frozen?

Imagine what happens if banks shut down for a month

My mavro or their mavro?

I don't do mmm, but I say the fact, you ask why their mavro was frozen and I ask, why were banks reluctant initially paying out cash after mmm suspended itself?

Even started putting restraint on amount withdrawable

3 Likes

Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by ideology(m): 6:14am On Jan 14, 2017
lol, proof the emboldened
barackodam:

My mavro or their mavro?

I don't do mmm, but I say the fact, you ask why their mavro was frozen and I ask, why were banks reluctant initially paying out cash after mmm suspended itself?

Even started putting restraint on amount withdrawable
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by barackodam: 6:16am On Jan 14, 2017
ideology:
lol, proof the emboldened

I'll just assume you weren't in Nigeria then, or didn't use bank or whatever, cos even scores of NLers complained about it

2 Likes

Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by ideology(m): 6:21am On Jan 14, 2017
there is no truth in that

During Christmas, most ATM machines were constantly very busy, and there was never a time the machine stopped working or cash finished, if it was exhausted the security will alert the operations team and they will load it again.

Over the counter, is even easier, no one can tell u an amount to withdraw, restriction on cash flow is only on FX as it affects the value of naira, which is still a bad solution, CBN governor should resign, he is busying playing with economy
barackodam:

I'll just assume you weren't in Nigeria then, or didn't use bank or whatever, cos even scores of NLers complained about it
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by Hiploko(m): 6:23am On Jan 14, 2017
All these anti-MMM robots, are u guys this jobless? Is it your money? Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by Baawaa(m): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2017
barackodam:

Without apology,you are a thief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by barackodam: 6:40am On Jan 14, 2017
ideology:
there is no truth in that

During Christmas, most ATM machines were constantly very busy, and there was never a time the machine stopped working or cash finished, if it was exhausted the security will alert the operations team and they will load it again.

Over the counter, is even easier, no one can tell u an amount to withdraw, restriction on cash flow is only on FX as it affects the value of naira, which is still a bad solution, CBN governor should resign, he is busying playing with economy

here is the proof you were looking for, took me time to get it, couldn't even see the rest.

look at people tired of waiting all day, they were continuously answering people depositing, but not answering people withdrawing.

I experienced it, not "they say they say"

Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by barackodam: 6:43am On Jan 14, 2017
Baawaa:

Without apology,you are a thief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

angryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by checkolatunji: 6:45am On Jan 14, 2017
barackodam:

At your age!!!!!!

Bet Why?
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by barackodam: 6:54am On Jan 14, 2017
checkolatunji:

At your age!!!!!!

Bet Why?

crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by ideology(m): 6:57am On Jan 14, 2017
i cant comment on your experience, but the picture could mean anything, it could be pensioners waiting to receive pension, etc
barackodam:

here is the proof you were looking for, took me time to get it, couldn't even see the rest.

look at people tired of waiting all day, they were continuously answering people depositing, but not answering people withdrawing.

I experienced it, not "they say they say"
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by barackodam: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2017
ideology:
i cant comment on your experience, but the picture could mean anything, it could be pensioners waiting to receive pension, etc

yeah, ikr, you'll have an excuse for it
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by ideology(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2017
i stated a fact, u cant bring just any picture to claim anything, kindly bring a newspaper publication from a credible source then i will attend to you
barackodam:

yeah, ikr, you'll have an excuse for it
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by Basalt(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2017
ideology:

MMM is pure 419

I have always known you as a pessimist who is busy learning oil and gas softwares with the hope of getting imaginary job in oil company.
But when he failed woefully to secure a job, he started criticising MMM out of bitterness and frustration

My advise for you.
Go back to learning all these irrelevant skills, HSE, PETREL and what have you and leave us alone. We are providing help and getting help voluntarily.
MMM has made us millionaires, and will continue giving us money while you go on with your irrelevant skills that can only make you have time to type long epistles out of joblessness.

You are my fellow geoscientist, but you are a disappointment.
Geoscientist are hardworking not epistle writers on the things that don't concern them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by xykms101: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2017
barackodam:

My friend use ur block head , banking operation is totally different from ponzi scheme. Gone are the days we see banks crashing, nothing like that now.

Why trying to console urself and put others into problems. The truth is Mavrodi is so smarter than all of you. It's better you start thinking of reasonable things to do so as to recover your loss.
Re: Even If MMM Returns … - Ideology by barackodam: 7:04am On Jan 14, 2017
ideology:
i stated a fact, u cant bring just any picture to claim anything, kindly bring a newspaper publication from a credible source then i will attend to you

you stated a fact? shocked

hear yourself

inside the bank I was with these same people, you're telling me the fact you stated is that they're pensioners?

Bro, I give up on your matter.

yours is irredeemable abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invest And Make $5 - $10 With Your Smartphone / I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture / What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.