Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,263 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Online Money With Live Drive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Money With Live Drive (613 Views)

Free Daily Binary Options Signal With Live Proof / Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof / Any One With Live Account With Fxpro.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Money With Live Drive by Elemosho: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2013
I don't want to be the only one enjoying this. Do you know Live Drive ( a very competitive company with Google drive) offers unbeatable commission of $200 for any one you bring that back up their files online?

I personally backed up my files online just paying $8 and receive $200 commission. This doesn't involve any MLM. Imagine getting just about 30 people a year? That's N1m a year from just Live Drive alone apart from incomes from other affiliates. They have banners you can place on your website/blog and you are further rewarded for every click on the banners on your website that directs people to their website even if they don't make any purchase.

You can email me for details......kingelemosho@yahoo.com

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Which Bizness I Can Start Wit 1000USDOLLAR IN GHANA / Is Fiverr Now Blocking Nigeria? / Lead Ingot Supplier Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.