Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof (7536 Views)

Banks Jittery Over Single Account As Buhari Takes Over / How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian / As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
Who says forex trading is not real? Who says forex trading is gambling? I'm here to show and prove to everyone that forex trading is real and can be mastered and conquered through rock-solid strategies just as the art and science of stock trading has been mastered by the likes of Warren Buffet.

I will demonstrate this using my live account; I will upload my account statement at the end of every week, starting this week, for you all to peruse and believe because I have noticed a systemic attack on forex trading as a profession by the powers that be on this forum.

I am not selling any product and I'm not offering to trade for anybody, I just want to change the mindset of some folks and hopefully encourage newbies who may have been entertaining fear due to what they've been reading lately here on NL.

Welcome to Pipsland - the home of green pips.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 11:20am On May 01, 2013
This Week's Wise Words: Plan your trade and trade your plan.

This means you should have a very well-planned trading strategy and never deviate from it no matter what.

Welcome to Pipsland, the home of greenpips.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 01, 2013
Wey the chat na. I dey anxious
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 01, 2013
chuckzoid: Wey the chat na. I dey anxious
Week don end? Haba!! I said I will post it at the end of every week, not midweek.

Ok, let me upload my account statement for the month of April just to make you less anxious.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 02, 2013
I challenge Seun to put this on FP. I'm sure if it were a thread or post of how a trader lost his entire life savings to forex it would have made front page.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 8:24am On May 03, 2013
Why is this thing telling me what I want to upload is too large? urghhhh...frustrating. Could some please advise me on how to make my charts and statements fit in here...
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by valdubem(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2013
Why not resize it
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 10:06am On May 03, 2013
Here is my live account statement for the last one month for you all to peruse. As you can see from the platform, I have so many accounts including classic and pro accounts but I would be using only the micro account for the teaching since most newbies are advised to start with micro accounts.

As you can see I made 144% profit in the last one month of trading as I started trading with $198 and now with a balance of $486 on the account. I will be back for more analysis and lessons.

Talk is cheap but numbers dont lie, is there anyone in the house who can boast of such consistency?

Click on the "detailed statement" link to view the full account statement.

Welcome to Pipsland, the home of green pips.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 10:36am On May 03, 2013
Here it is again, click on the attached link (detailed statement) to view the full trading history.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by pippimp(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2013
Attach your account to myfxbook or forex factory's trade explorer so we can see past performance.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 03, 2013
pip love-vendor:
Attach your account to myfxbook or forex factory's trade explorer so we can see past performance.
Click on the attached html doc titled detailed statement and open with any browser to see past performance.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by gerald2(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2013
Nice one bro, you are on the same side with me. Keep the game tight!
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by dexter1983(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2013
Pipsland78: Here is my live account statement for the last one month for you all to peruse. As you can see from the platform, I have so many accounts including classic and pro accounts but I would be using only the micro account for the teaching since most newbies are advised to start with micro accounts.

As you can see I made 144% profit in the last one month of trading as I started trading with $198 and now with a balance of $486 on the account. I will be back for more analysis and lessons.

Talk is cheap but numbers dont lie, is there anyone in the house who can boast of such consistency?

Click on the "detailed statement" link to view the full account statement.

Welcome to Pipsland, the home of green pips.

...JUST REMOVED MY RESULT DAT IS CAUSING SOM PERSIMISTIC ARGUEMENT!
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 03, 2013
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by dexter1983(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2013
Pipsland78:
I'm happy for you but remember success in forex trading is measured in months and years, not weeks.
Also, how are we to know this is not a dummy account?

tnx man...yes u r rit.a demo account will always av it at d top beside the account number showin demo but dis is strongly a real one(no wayoo)...by d way..av been in fx for d past 6 years...and never in one day not open d chart xcept am sik or out,so that shud tell u where i am comin from.av lost alot during my nysc 2009 but av learnt over d years to be a very stable n consistent trader.av used a similar system as urs,its gud but b very careful.av learnt overs the years n am consistently livin on fx.i dont wok for anyone cos no job can pay me...am a programmer n oracle certified administrator but forex is sweeter wen it comes to monetary reward.keep on tradin...all d best for us all...
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by 2jideofor(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2013
Warning to on-lookers

Do NOT Give anybody money to trade for you. If you do, don't cry when your money is GONE.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 03, 2013
dexter1983:

tnx man...yes u r rit.a demo account will always av it at d top beside the account number showin demo but dis is strongly a real one(no wayoo)...by d way..av been in fx for d past 6 years...and never in one day not open d chart xcept am sik or out,so that shud tell u where i am comin from.av lost alot during my nysc 2009 but av learnt over d years to be a very stable n consistent trader.av used a similar system as urs,its gud but b very careful.av learnt overs the years n am consistently livin on fx.i dont wok for anyone cos no job can pay me...am a programmer n oracle certified administrator but forex is sweeter wen it comes to monetary reward.keep on tradin...all d best for us all...
I'm happy when I hear success stories by forex traders, wish you more success.
But I have to ask, what trading system do I use because you claim to have used my system in the past. There is absolutely nothing on my account statement and chart that evenly remotely shows the system I use.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 03, 2013
2jideofor: Warning to on-lookers

Do NOT Give anybody money to trade for you. If you do, don't cry when your money is GONE.
Please could you post your live account statement or are you one of those who only come to a forex thread to talk about all sorts of analysis and claim to make 200pips everyday but never able to upload their account statement?
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by surveyProf(m): 9:03pm On May 03, 2013
dexter1983:

yes..i can simply boast more than this result as i make over 100% weekly.Sorry i cant give u all my details cos dis is my big real account.just to show u the chart and butress the point that forex is real.
attached is my real account statement for d week.on a 5000 balance now 10000plus...my nxt week target is 20000plus.just for dis week.FOREX IS REAL

Hello Mr. Akinlami Shola,

Is this a real account or a demo account? from what I can see it is a demo account, ur real account with Instaforex is 60***601, and you equally uses this user I.d to advertise FX too here on Nairaland.com https://www.nairaland.com/sholesky/posts "SHOLESKY"
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by dexter1983(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2013
Pipsland78:
I'm happy when I hear success stories by forex traders, wish you more success.
But I have to ask, what trading system do I use because you claim to have used my system in the past. There is absolutely nothing on my account statement and chart that evenly remotely shows the system I use.

i know d system...all is well.wish u sucess too
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by dexter1983(m): 9:10pm On May 03, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello Mr. Akinlami Shola,

Is this a real account or a demo account? from what I can see it is a demo account, ur real account with Instaforex is 60***601, and you equally uses this user I.d to advertise FX too here on Nairaland.com https://www.nairaland.com/sholesky/posts "SHOLESKY"

its a real account!
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by dexter1983(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2013
2jideofor: Warning to on-lookers

the best tin is to trade for ursef.a trader must b redy to take risk!
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by 2jideofor(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2013
You can go one with LIVE ACCOUNT... That is how you people start and then lure gullible folks to part with their money...

Real money maker dont need to show anyone account statements
Pipsland78:
Please could you post your live account statement or are you one of those who only come to a forex thread to talk about all sorts of analysis and claim to make 200pips everyday but never able to upload their account statement?
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by surveyProf(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2013
dexter1983:

its a real account!

Account number 3024475 which u used in displaying this account is a demo account from Instaforex, true or false?, u equally have dis account as real account with same instaforex (606~~~~601) Akinlami Shola
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by erniok(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2013
dexter1983:

yes..i can simply boast more than this result as i make over 100% weekly.Sorry i cant give u all my details cos dis is my big real account.just to show u the chart and butress the point that forex is real.
attached is my real account statement for d week.on a 5000 balance now 10000plus...my nxt week target is 20000plus.just for dis week.FOREX IS REAL
this is the worst trading account i have ever seen. no money management plan whatsoever. dude, do you know that with the lot size you are using, one bad EJ move will wipe out your account.i can guarantee that you won't last in this business and this makes me to believe survey prof that it is either this is a demo account or a well doctored account. just pity anyone that will want to follow you.

caveat: please do not give anyone your money to trade for you especially those that have conquered forex. Odiaero should be a lesson for all.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by erniok(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2013
2jideofor: You can go one with LIVE ACCOUNT... That is how you people start and then lure gullible folks to part with their money...

i agree with you wholeheartedly. if one has indeed conquered forex, does he need to go about shouting it from the rooftops. empty barrel they say, makes the largest noise.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 03, 2013
2jideofor: You can go one with LIVE ACCOUNT... That is how you people start and then lure gullible folks to part with their money...

Dude, I've been trading forex longer than you've known such a thing existed. Please upload your live account or keep quiet.

By the way, if you knew my other moniker you would keep quiet.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 03, 2013
dexter1983:

i know d system...all is well.wish u sucess too
Then tell me what system it is.

Your money management doesnt tell of someone with detailed knowledge of market dynamics and making 100% a week is simply unsustainable.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by dexter1983(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2013
surveyProf:

Account number 3024475 which u used in displaying this account is a demo account from Instaforex, true or false?, u equally have dis account as real account with same instaforex (606~~~~601) Akinlami Shola

na una sabi...if u see a gud tin,appreciate it.i neva wanted to post my result but just to butress d point made by d owner of d thread.weda u lov it or yes...dats a real account and my strategy which am not advatising will double any money wit proper money management in just a week.am not a newbie n av been burnt so i know exactly wat i am saying.Forex is real.i dont av any account wit insta dat show dis 606 stuff...where u get am.never had dat b4.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by dexter1983(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2013
Pipsland78:
Then tell me what system it is.

Your money management doesnt tell of someone with detailed knowledge of market dynamics and making 100% a week is simply unsustainable.

my system is very strong wen it comes to money management,i dont need to emphasis on that.what is important in forex is result,if u use all ur money mangement n ur positives is less than ur negatives,den wake up.as i told u,av been burnt severally so money management is a strong lesson av learnt.ur system works lik matobox...very similar..but d funny tin is dat,b4 i loss one trade,i gain 4.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by surveyProf(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2013
dexter1983:

na una sabi...if u see a gud tin,appreciate it.i neva wanted to post my result but just to butress d point made by d owner of d thread.weda u lov it or yes...dats a real account and my strategy which am not advatising will double any money wit proper money management in just a week.am not a newbie n av been burnt so i know exactly wat i am saying.Forex is real.i dont av any account wit insta dat show dis 606 stuff...where u get am.never had dat b4.

Alright, wish u all the best as u keep searching for clients!!!
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by erniok(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2013
dexter1983:

my system is very strong wen it comes to money management,i dont need to emphasis on that.what is important in forex is result,if u use all ur money mangement n ur positives is less than ur negatives,den wake up.as i told u,av been burnt severally so money management is a strong lesson av learnt.ur system works lik matobox...very similar..but d funny tin is dat,b4 i loss one trade,i gain 4.
are you kidding me!!! damnn this is the worst statement i have ever heard from a supposed forex trader.
dude, you are a gambler. quit trading while its not too late.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start Up With 200k / FG Issues 20 Licences To Independent Power Producers (IPPs) / YouWIN: Ajaokuta Steel And Innoson Cars Can Create More Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.