Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have Sex With Publicly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have Sex With Publicly (2047 Views)

Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act / I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water / Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have Sex With Publicly by Revolva(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2013
Though i decided not to share stories like this again, but this one bit my imagination. Why should Nigerians take law into their hands? Let him without sin cast the first stone. I'm sure that those people who forced them to have sex in public also commit adultery secretly. Mtsheew.
Download video here
http://truescandalous..com/2013/06/video-jungle-justice-cheating-wife.html
Re: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have Sex With Publicly by Tariqh: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2013
Dude post the full story n d video here. I aint clicking on no link.
Re: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have Sex With Publicly by cynthiasmart(f): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2013
hahaha. Readers are afraid of link bro
Re: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have Sex With Publicly by Revolva(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2013
Tariqh: Dude post the full story n d video here. I aint clicking on no link.

ok what other str y wanna hear again..now make you no click the blog and you expect me to post the video here on Nairaland ..so i will be banned abi...if you wanna download the video click d link..and u will see the download link..ok which i ave downloaded here...and watched
Re: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have Sex With Publicly by lepasharon(f): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
If its a cheating man now,will they do the same thing?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Two Ritualist Caught And Beaten At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (photos) / 'I just Died This Morning'- Nigerian man Post Photos of his Corpse on Facebook / Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.