Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos (32623 Views)

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by lalasticlala(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 – Jealous Sri Lankan Man, Husband Murdered Cheating Wife In 1004 Estate Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria, Expatriate Sets Wife On Fire
Sri Lankan Woman Murdered By Husband For Dating A Nigerian Billionaire In Victoria Island Lagos

Few weeks ago, a woman was set on fire at 1004 Estate in VI area of Lagos by her jealous husband.
The Muslim woman identified as Maryam was murdered by her hubby out of jealous and anger after she confessed to him.
According to the ELITES, the Sri Lankan doused his wife with a highly combustible incendiary and set her aglow with a match. It was gathered that the normally highly regarded and unobtrusive company Director, who occupied an apartment on Block D5 of the highbrow 1004 Victoria Island Estate, had heard stories of his wife, Maryam, having an affair with a wealthy Nigerian businessman, who had been showering her with expensive gifts.
Initially, the Sri Lankan was reported to have doubted the story, but he later put his wife to task and she confessed to her affair with the rich Nigerian. The husband was said to have taken his wife to the Ikoyi Club on a date, and this exposure may have led to the crime. The enraged husband, having tortured and obtained the confession from his wife and ensuring he had made an audio-video recording of the confession, committed the dastardly crime, realising full well that the confession would mean a reprieve for him in Sri Lanka.

The couple lived on the third floor of the D5 Block. Ironically, this is the same floor where popular Island Big Girl and Club owner, Suzie Q was murdered by her lover in 2012.
Sources disclosed that when plumes from the smoke of the fire were noticed from the couple’s apartment, some neighbours had dashed out from their apartments to find the woman ablaze. They were reported to have made several spirited efforts in saving the woman’s life.

They had called several ambulance services including Lagos State Ambulance Service (LASEMBUS), stationed at The Palms in Oniru Estate. But when it appeared that no response was forthcoming after 40 minutes, the neigbours decided to rush the woman to the hospital by themselves. It was gathered that the four different hospitals that they visited, refused to accept the woman for treatment. The neigbours then proceeded to Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), where she was eventually admitted. Sadly though, she died four days later.
The ELITES gathered that when the police visited the murder scene the next day, so as to carry out a Crime Scene Investigation (CSI), the Sri Lankan businessman had absconded. The police were reported to have pinned a notice on the apartment door, requesting the suspect to report at the station. However, when the police went back the next day, they discovered the request note had been removed. As it is, no one seems to know the whereabout of the suspect.

The tragic incident is said to have sent many tongues wagging at Ikoyi Club. The elitist club is gathered to have been shamed by the scandal, which tended to portray it as a melting pot for adulterous relationships. Meanwhile, the multimillionaire lover boy, was said to have taken off, to chill out, at his seaside Spanish Villa in Servile.
The popular businessman, who is in his late 60’s, is said to be unperturbed and unabashed by the dust raised by the scandal. Sources, who are privy to the happenings in his life, disclosed that he had, himself been dealt the same blow when he caught his wife having an affair with a family friend in London.

[ELITES]

source: http://naijagists.com/sri-lankan-killed-cheating-wife-in-1004-estate-victoria-island-lagos-nigeria-expatriate-sets-wife-on-fire/

2 Shares

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Imagine,i'm first to comment,i don't know what to say.
Nothing special about these FCT.
Please just like my post for liking sake.

46 Likes

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yam
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by ceo4eva: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wicked!
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmmm..person don escape now for murder in Nigeria..

If na Anoda country,them for don kill d man if na Nigerian..

5 Likes

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by dreydee(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
I seriously don't know what the topic is all about grin

Signed:
Nairaland President

MODIFIED: Okay! O me se ooo! sad shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
insecurity at its peak
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by gneisss: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
.our police instead of searching for the man pinned a notice on his door to report to the station.... like seriously who does dat....person commit murder com stroll go police station abi??...it is well

43 Likes

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Tic4tac(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
trash
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Drhenrysaint(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
M
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by bankyblue(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by abila122: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
Divorce option no dey that man dey mad ooo

Man kills brother for fighting with his wife
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/1481-man-kills-brother-for-fighting-with-his-wife
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by free2ryhme: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
Seun can you pls call your new breeds of mods to order on how too frequent they update frontpage as if ther future depends on it

The same set of people get to frontpage everytime and everyday

This is More of competition that informIng nairalanders to them

Enough is enough

8 Likes

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Drhenrysaint(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
D
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by hazyfm: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
really sad
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by akamzjane(f): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chai
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by jbaby265(f): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
in lagos...anytin can happen
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Bryan12(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
In the olden days that was the adequate punishment for any cheating wife just so that she won't live to be unfaithful to other men but in this century its a no no no
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by darlenese(f): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
A cheating wife + A jealous husband is =Death

RIP cheating wife!

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Maczeelly(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmm

This LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Babaneh(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
HAPPY HE GOT MARRIED. NOT KNOWING SHE WOULD BE THE REASON Y HE WILL END UP IN JAIL.

ITS JUST A PITY

1 Like

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Justice must prevail.
All these useless men cheat and go away with it.
Mtcheew

10 Likes

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by imsuboi(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nigerian females and cheating; two peas in a pod undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Blackchampion(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
APC will blame PDP for dis. Waiting for Lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by adezjamz(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
They're both stupid.
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by slimthugchimee(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2014

Please I like to send a permit to Nairaland president that I want to joking their group, I like to know were you guys have your meetings and at which time it starts please I like to join Nairaland, as you can see I have already booked space please let me in
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by demsid(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
that's bad. but I need to see the video of the wife in the act and the husband killing her before I believe this story. most esp the video of the cheating wife while cheating. grin
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by adtiezy1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Good start burning dem..i hate cheaters ..aarrrggghh..my future wife had better remain faithful..

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Pavore9: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hisses..though the unfaithful wife is dead but does infidelity justifies murder?
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Sabotage4700(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
.why are people so heartless.
Divorce is enough.
Why kill a living soul.
.. #shaking my head hissing#

8 Likes

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by fireforfire: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dis sweet story wit no picshur..
Im disapointed
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nawa oo..the man get mind, he should have just asked for a divorce and go for anothr brand new wife...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Boye, Adam Afolabi, Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) / Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.