Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread (18477 Views)

Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
beatbug: una weldone ooo. If u like de wear am like pant... cheesy
smh
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
mr.drizzy:
i no send u,if u like no believe,come delta see guys dey use GS4,,come delta come count 5 ppl wey dey use tecno mk we see!!, shey na u dey even sell thl w100 sef,all wetin guys dey do here na jst technical discussion,if u no fit join am jst keep quiet,na d levels!!!
see as u de struggle! U even follow de doubt ursef, u no need talk much now. Abi, u de lie? grin
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by NaijaHotGuy: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
aadejesu: I am really proud of these chinese manufacturers, i have ordered for the neo N003 from bizbloke, and its really a great phone @ a great price. With the MTK6589T chipset running on 1.5ghz quad core, full HD, OTG, MHL, LTE, and the main factor, 3000mAh battery, i'm definitely getting this phone. Read a full review from here.
www.ttmalls.com/neo-n003-fhd-screen-black-white_p1321.html
guy u shud be sure dis is not clone
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by NaijaHotGuy: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
...i dont think dat fone is from neo. wit 1600k colors instead of 16000k. n it may hv issues if not from new
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Sheuns(m): 7:06am On Jul 26, 2013
Pls where in nigeria can i get Thl w100 and what is the price
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2013
Sheuns: Pls where in nigeria can i get Thl w100 and what is the price

You can get it from AliExpress. Please, use the link on my signature.

Thanks.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Sheuns(m): 10:22am On Jul 26, 2013
BizBloke:

You can get it from AliExpress. Please, use the link on my signature.

Thanks.
TANKS BRO BUT DO THEY NOT HVE ANY OFFICE HERE IN NIGERIA. I DO NOT WANT TO BUY IT ONLINE
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2013
Sheuns:
TANKS BRO BUT DO THEY NOT HVE ANY OFFICE HERE IN NIGERIA. I DO NOT WANT TO BUY IT ONLINE

You're welcome.

I frankly don't know about that anyway.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Sheuns(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
BizBloke:

You're welcome.

I frankly don't know about that anyway.
THANKS FOR D REPLY
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sheuns:
THANKS FOR D REPLY

You're welcome.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by NaijaHotGuy: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
pls can someone interprete this for me:

Band 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 2100MHz

as seen in the specs of neo n003 and jiayu

- See more at: http://www.chinapadmall.com/neo-n003-advanced#sthash.PHzO6xg7.dpuf

with respect to nigerian networks

thanks
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by NaijaHotGuy: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2013
jiayu g4 adv and neo n003 adv are expected to b out this month. hopefully at least one wil
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by DrDre1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
NaijaHotGuy: jiayu g4 adv and neo n003 adv are expected to b out this month. hopefully at least one wil

Jiayu G4 advance is out. wink
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by aadejesu: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
NaijaHotGuy: pls can someone interprete this for me:

Band 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 2100MHz

as seen in the specs of neo n003 and jiayu

- See more at: http://www.chinapadmall.com/neo-n003-advanced#sthash.PHzO6xg7.dpuf

with respect to nigerian networks

thanks

dont really know so much too, just that when you see 850, 900 and WCDMA 2100 you are covered for nigerian networks both 2G and 3G.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2013
Iocean x7 premium version,konka v981 turbo they saw it has finger print scanner, neo n0032 premium...all r d 1.5ghzmkt processors,they are also 2GB/32GB...ROM n internal memory...they all have lovely specs sha n prices fall is btwn $250...but my problem is dt i alwayz see conflicting specs 4m diff sites...and old reviews,no recent reviews on dem...so i dont know if they r 2 gud 2 be true or not yet released
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by balogunsam(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2013

Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 18, 2013
jiayu G2 for sale 1gb ram, android 4.0.4[official upgrade(jelly bean 4.1.2)available] for you to upgrade. check here for live pictures and specs. https://www.nairaland.com/1399547/brandnew-jiayu-g2-1gb-ram
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by DrDre1(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2013
@ Beatsbug
Happy sales smiley
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by DrDre1(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2013
@ Beatsbug
Happy sales smiley

@ All
Finally, the S1 is out...and with more exciting specs. For one, they've added wireless charging. Prices I've seen around are south of $350.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by bily(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2013
Neo 003 is the China phone I really dig. Supports usb OTG and MHL, comes with 3000mah battery .
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by spicyuzo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Welldone guys... Nice to find fellow naija guys following the chinese android market....my advice is before you purchase, do your homework well and you will never look back....

Used Hero H7500+, Umi x1,
Currently using Jiayu G3s...china all the way
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Beatsbug
Happy sales smiley

@ All
Finally, the S1 is out...and with more exciting specs. For one, they've added wireless charging. Prices I've seen around are south of $350.
wot is dis s1 please
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by DrDre1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
spicyuzo: Welldone guys... Nice to find fellow naija guys following the chinese android market....my advice is before you purchase, do your homework well and you will never look back....

Used Hero H7500+, Umi x1,
Currently using Jiayu G3s...china all the way

Nice one sir...do you mind sharing with us how you get your Chinese devices? Any reliable seller you can recommend?

neroflo57:
wot is dis s1 please

It's the Jiayu S1 android phone sir. Read up on previous pages to get an idea of it or just google search the name.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by PrinceLat(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
mmmmmmmmmm, Lets just say i am eyeing the Zopo ZP990 Captain S 2GB RAM 32GB 6 inch FHD 13 MP Camera Gorilla Glass Android phablet, its a cutie
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by spicyuzo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dr. Dre:

Nice one sir...do you mind sharing with us how you get your Chinese devices? Any reliable seller you can recommend?

aliexpress....have a reliable contact
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by spicyuzo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dr. Dre:

It's the Jiayu S1 android phone sir. Read up on previous pages to get an idea of it or just google search the name.

From experience...wait at least one month, and preferably watch a real user unboxing video before you order a newly released phone...helps avoid a lot of issues
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by DrDre1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
spicyuzo:

From experience...wait at least one month, and preferably watch a real user unboxing video before you order a newly released phone...helps avoid a lot of issues

Thanks for the advice. I'm not even waiting for 1 but at least 3 before I try and get it. Can u give the aliexpress link?
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 2:10am On Aug 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
abeg they should hav added 4g joor,anyway na dem knw.i dnt even like d name sef,bt they have nice design and features

oga the xiaomi is obviously a chinese phone.and there is no 4g network in china hence meaning that there is no necessity for 4g also as this phones are generally made to be sold only in china coz if they ship to the US by mistake,apple and samsung would knack them with lawsuit akpako....
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by dowex: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2013
Hey guys do you have a china phone you wanna get be it THL ,zopo or just name it .i can beat the aliexpress price for you.we have str8t contact with dealers in china.mail us on sales@phabletsstore.com or visit www.phabletsstore.com
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by dowex: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2013
We have brand new THL w9 Beyond phone for sale.it is a 5.7inch phone with 16gb rom and a free pouch and free 32gb sd card.mail sales@phabletsstore.com for more .or call or text 08058341810. We have cheap JC tablets from 20k with phone call feature.Now aliexpress cant beat that .
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Memphisbleek: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
where can i get these phones in nigeria and how reliable are they?
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Memphisbleek: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
dowex: Hey guys do you have a china phone you wanna get be it THL ,zopo or just name it .i can beat the aliexpress price for you.we have str8t contact with dealers in china.mail us on sales@phabletsstore.com or visit www.phabletsstore.com

i hope say no be 419 o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) / Strictly For S40 Java Phone Users - Tips/tricks And Application Requests. / Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.