Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code (18882 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? / Gtbank Naira Master Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by sasview: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
I understand that using gtb naira master card for online payment requires that you activate through gtb card secure but all my attempt to activate mine prove abortive, each time I clicked on activation code after I log in the response I got was that I did not currently have any valid card and the process cannot continue, I went to gtb CIS they are yet to resolve. Please, what else can I do to be using this service?
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by bestplanb: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
SAME HERE
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by sasview: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
bestplanb: SAME HERE

The people using this card for online purchase should please guide us.
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by maga1: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
please follow this steps and you wont have any problem in sha Allah.

1. Make sure you have register ur account to their online banking services.
2. Get the GTBank Token from the bank at the cost of N3,000
3. Login to the GTBank Online portal and log in into ur account then locate the tab by the top left labelled "REQUEST"
4. Click on th Request and then click on the sub tab labelled "VIEW CARD ACTIVATION CODE" and fill in the blank spaces with the relevant data and proceed to the blank space where you need to fill in numbers generated from your Token and then submit.
5. your Activation code will display immediately which you will then use at anytime you are being asked for your card activation number(code).....i am not a gtBank staff nor a banker but i hope this helps?

See the photos below for easy understanding. I dont think you will have any problem after following these steps. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by sasview: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
maga1: please follow this steps and you wont have any problem in sha Allah.

1. Make sure you have register ur account to their online banking services.
2. Get the GTBank Token from the bank at the cost of N3,000
3. Login to the GTBank Online portal and log in into ur account then locate the tab by the top left labelled "REQUEST"
4. Click on th Request and then click on the sub tab labelled "VIEW CARD ACTIVATION CODE" and fill in the blank spaces with the relevant data and proceed to the blank space where you need to fill in numbers generated from your Token and then submit.
5. your Activation code will display immediately which you will then use at anytime you are being asked for your card activation number(code).....i am not a gtBank staff nor a banker but i hope this helps?

See the photos below for easy understanding. I dont think you will have any problem after following these steps. Thank you

Thanks alot after folowing the steps you highlighed same message still appear, and that page is not active, no card number displayed on the card serial number field and nothing can be typed on other fields as well.
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by maga1: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
sasview:

Thanks alot after folowing the steps you highlighted same message still appear, and that page is not active, no card number displayed on the card serial number field and nothing can be typed on other fields as well.

wow then there must be something wrong somewhere. i will advice you not to bother soo much visiting the customer care of the GTBank because some of them doesnt understand the functionality of mastercard. All you should do is send a detailed mail containing your problems to cardservices@gtbank.com and you will be given prompt and professional attention. Just give it a try.

NB: Confirm the email address at the back of your card and remember not to disclose your acct or card detail to anyone. if you want to quote you card, you can use d first six(6) digits and the last four with the remaining marked as X....e.g 5678 12XX XXXX 1990. never disclose ur PIN or CVV2 number also. Thank You

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by sasview: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2013
maga1:

wow then there must be something wrong somewhere. i will advice you not to bother soo much visiting the customer care of the GTBank because some of them doesnt understand the functionality of mastercard. All you should do is send a detailed mail containing your problems to cardservices@gtbank.com and you will be given prompt and professional attention. Just give it a try.

NB: Confirm the email address at the back of your card and remember not to disclose your acct or card detail to anyone. if you want to quote you card, you can use d first six(6) digits and the last four with the remaining marked as X....e.g 5678 12XX XXXX 1990. never disclose ur PIN or CVV2 number also. Thank You

I sent mail to cardservices@gtbank.com on thursday lodging this complaint but the mail was never acknowledged let alone reply, I sent another mail on Friday referencing the previous mail it's same. I'm really grateful to you. thanks
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by guruobinna: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2013
I was having the same issue with you after series of shutling to gtbank customer care to know avail. Don't send any email to them abt the your issue. log in (www.gtbank.com) & go to their customer feedback & log in your complain. mine took me 3days to be fixed.
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by LaudateII: 2:26am On Jul 09, 2013
guruobinna: I was having the same issue with you after series of shutling to gtbank customer care to know avail. Don't send any email to them abt the your issue. log in (www.gtbank.com) & go to their customer feedback & log in your complain. mine took me 3days to be fixed.

Bros, you are lucky oh! Your complaint was fixed in 3 days, abi? sad

Mine has still not been fixed. I lodged a complaint on their website (i.e. Complaint #1521544#). All I got in response from GTB Card Services was some funny kind of story which rehashed the status quo that had been the main text of my complaint. No solutions were proffered. angry

A second e-mail was also received from GTB that the complaint had been closed. For where? Sharp, sharp I responded that the complaint was not closed and went back on their website to repeat the complaint. As of today, that issue is still pending. Na wah for GTB oh!

If you make the mistake of calling their customer services or GTConnect...you are on your own shocked

Their GTConnect people are good at misinforming, misdirecting and misleading customers.. Talk to 5 different agents on the GTConnect hotline about the same problem and you will get 5 different answers, with no solution in sight.

I weak oh! undecided
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by LaudateII: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Laudate II:

Bros, you are lucky oh! Your complaint was fixed in 3 days, abi? sad

Mine has still not been fixed. I lodged a complaint on their website (i.e. Complaint #1521544#). All I got in response from GTB Card Services was some funny kind of story which rehashed the status quo that had been the main text of my complaint. No solutions were proffered. angry

A second e-mail was also received from GTB that the complaint had been closed. For where? Sharp, sharp I responded that the complaint was not closed and went back on their website to repeat the complaint. As of today, that issue is still pending. Na wah for GTB oh!

If you make the mistake of calling their customer services or GTConnect...you are on your own shocked

Their GTConnect people are good at misinforming, misdirecting and misleading customers.. Talk to 5 different agents on the GTConnect hotline about the same problem and you will get 5 different answers, with no solution in sight.

I weak oh! undecided

He, he, he...I am still waiting for GTB to reply to my complaint which was logged on their website almost a month ago! angry
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by jascon1(m): 2:50am On Nov 09, 2013
How do I change my cvv2 on the back of my card. Someone got access to it and I'm scared. Pls advise!
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by arbitrage: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
jascon1: How do I change my cvv2 on the back of my card. Someone got access to it and I'm scared. Pls advise!

You can never change your card code. Visa or MasterCard International is the issuer of that 3-digit security code. You can only change your iPIN (VbV - Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode) on an enabled ATM.
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by tessadoghorgma(f): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
It has been changed
But from the diagram, you can figure it out
The diagram actually showed me where to look then I clicked on cards

www.udookonjo.com
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by eezor: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
when u log into ur online gtb portal, locate the cards option and click on it. u will see "view activation code" select the card by clicking on the box before your card number in dis format 54367xxxxxxx5647 but the expiry date on the card and then generate and token code from your little token device given to u and click submit
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by yogun(f): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
eezor: when u log into ur online gtb portal, locate the cards option and click on it. u will see "view activation code" select the card by clicking on the box before your card number in dis format 54367xxxxxxx5647 but the expiry date on the card and then generate and token code from your little token device given to u and click submit

God bless you for been such a great help
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code by rickyme: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Gtbank is becoming more sophisticated and easier to use.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards / Real Reason HSBC And UBS Exited Nigeria! / Dangote Shops For Additional ₦300 Billion To Finance Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.