Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt (23871 Views)

This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
A friend of mine just sent me this picture.

According to him, Mr President stopped briefly at Porthacourt on his way to Bayelsa state.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1178663_D83G4927_JPGbd53d66a59d09ca2b7636242f5a39cb4[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1178664_D83G4926_JPGa94dd95e84a0b0f302f687ec7286f9f1[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1178665_D83G4898_JPGb7e72c9caf28f0c38314a601c4616896[/img]

sad It seems afterall that these guys knows what they re doing,
and some guys are always on here massacring (permit me to use that word) themselves
. Lol... cheesy

Well, whatever be the case, lets wait and see what becomes of these two guys come 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
Jonathan is still the best and an example to many. Imagine what obj or buhari would have done to this amaechi by now.

Mind u I am not a fan of gej but I am impressed wit how he has handled certain issues

60 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by abacus(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
rafhell: Jonathan is still the best and an example to many. Imagine what obj or buhari would have done to this amaechi by now.

Mind u I am not a fan of gej but I am impressed wit how he has handled certain issues

Shhh! keep quiet! keep shut! gbe enu dake! Kushuru! Me cho nu!

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by musiwa24: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
is that so.. You be mumu.. so are all of the governor.. Jonathn and amachie are friends. they were playing games with the head of governors.. who were not smart enough to notice, that Jonathan and amchies went are schoolmate. so they were playing games with you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by aminho(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
I have been telling people Amechi is not fighting jonathan!he is fighting dame patience and that's it as the saying goes never mess with the bosses wife
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by kkkp: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
??
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by 190: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2013
this post has been suspended
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2013
Gej don hear wenh...now he's begging amaechi...now wa for dis drunken master oh.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Obipat(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2013
Gej na ijaw man, w'cked people forget that laffs Amechi should be more careful

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2013
This guys are jus deceiving d masses,they are playing politics for power in 2015...I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2013
even when me and my babe get beef and visitor enter my house, na so we go just dey laff and smile at each other as if all is well.
the moment they step out of the door grin grin grin grin, u go see banta start all over again.

there is nothing special about been friends in the public and enemies at the same time

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by lion042(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2013
It might be old pic
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2013
all na omo,, no permanent enemies and friends for politics. make oga go back Abuja nah see weda their feud no go continue
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Nnamdig2(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2013
old picture
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by TechyGuy: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2013
I would like to see when Amaechi reconciles with GEJ and PDP and starts campaigning with them for 2015, if Eko Ile, Dayokano, Gbawe, and the other CPC/ACN band-waggoners will still support Amaechi.
I would like to know if they will still call Amaechi a progressive.

19 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2013
If u could read minds dey mit be firing insults in deir mind
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by IGBOSON1: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2013
rafhell: Jonathan is still the best and an example to many. Imagine what obj or buhari would have done to this amaechi by now.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

OBJ on sighting him would have rushed the 'murafucker' and rugby-tackled him to the ground......that's for sure. The man can bear a long grudge! wink

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2013
Garri_Activist: Gej don hear wenh...now he's begging amaechi...now wa for dis drunken master oh.
Begging who....Amaechi assembled his entire cabinet at Omagwa airport yesterday in a desperate move to placate GEJ,he was practically fawning over him

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by batstan(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2013
something is about to happen.......SMH cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by krestup: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2013
In politic there is no permanent friend or enemy
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Ibangap(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2013
musiwa24: is that so.. You be mumu.. so are all of the governor.. Jonathn and amachie are friends. they were playing games with the head of governors.. who were not smart enough to notice, that Jonathan and amchies went are schoolmate. so they were playing games with you
Been tryin to comprehend ur post for d last 15mins...... Now i give up.

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by obowunmi(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2013
GEJ needs some plastic surgery to fix that wide nose...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2013

You mean you are not yet a fan of GEJ??..

A few more masterstrokes will surely change your softening heart for good...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Fogman(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2013
Amaechi met President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at the Port Harcourt International airport on his way to Abuja from Bayelsa state where he commissioned a hospital and visited the federal university at his Otueke village.

Courtesy demands that the Governor will receive the president at the Airport. So no bigi.... About this.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Classicalman(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2013

IT GOES TO SHOW THAT OLD AGE DOESN'T MEAN WISDOM. Imagine if it was Obasanjo that met his arch rival like this? PRESIDENT JONATHAN REMAINS THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA has had so far.

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Fogman(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2013
Ibanga p:
Been tryin to comprehend ur post for d last 15mins...... Now i give up.

With Musiwa, you can never stop comprehending his comments here. Lol......

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Goddex: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2013
Ameachi looks like a "Witch" on the third picture, lol.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by untainted: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2013
musiwa24: is that so.. You be mumu.. so are all of the governor.. Jonathn and amachie are friends. they were playing games with the head of governors.. who were not smart enough to notice, that Jonathan and amchies went are schoolmate. so they were playing games with you
Today I am actually looking at the message not the messenger; Musiwa your submission makes a lot of sense minus the insult

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by mmmustapha(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2013
old pictures
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
obowunmi: GEJ needs some plastic surgery to fix that wide nose...
He never recover from the one wey them do for Patience nah! Cut GEJ some slack abeg!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa / Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION / Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.