Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,158 members, 7,842,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt (23882 Views)

This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Titani88: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
presido ignored the faction of the PDP lead by minister for state education, chief nyesom wike i was there.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Prestige48(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
Keep talkin...stuborn housefly!
abacus:

Shhh! keep quiet! keep shut! gbe enu dake! Kushuru! Me cho nu!
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by tpia5: 12:24am On Jul 01, 2013
oddy4real(m): 8:27am On Jun 30

tpia@:
amaechi looks very angry.

he actually looks like the guy in one of those james bond movies- the one set in jamaica.

Sir Sean Connery in Dr No?

no, the one with the voodoo stuff.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by adetsim(m): 12:33am On Jul 01, 2013
rafhell: Jonathan is still the best and an example to many. Imagine what obj or buhari would have done to this amaechi by now.

Mind u I am not a fan of gej but I am impressed wit how he has handled certain issues

You're right. Jonathan is so humble to the core.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by adetsim(m): 12:40am On Jul 01, 2013
abacus:

Shhh! keep quiet! keep shut! gbe enu dake! Kushuru! Me cho nu!

This is not good enough. I believe that every one should be entitled to his/ her opinion. Abusing here seems barbaric.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by igboboy1(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2013
[size=14pt]
In politics there are no permanent enemies nor Friends...DUH....
[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by bigfemo4u2002(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2013
if 1 undastands politricks* vry well, wateva D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do, shldnt move 1, all na 2 create awareness 4 demselves,behind closed doors D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff @ d nigerian ppl,cs D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ knw wat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ doin undecided
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by nairaner(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2013
For all those haters saying that the pictures of Amaechi and GEJ are old pics please refer to this link from PUNCH website

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-amaechi-meet-in-rivers/

The meeting RECENTLY happened!!!
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by krestup: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by lamz(m): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=rafhell]Jonathan is still the best and an example to many. Imagine what obj or buhari would have done to this amaechi by now.

Mind u I am not a fan of gej but I am impressed wit how he has handled certain issue.[color=#990000]

KPAM!!!
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by wealthyprince(m): 12:31am On Jul 02, 2013
Buhari and Obasanjo are not bloody civilian they have a military mind with no emotion or sympathy. Jonathan is a civilian 100 percent with emotion and sympathy so i dont expect them to be d same. Comparing a highly trained soldier with a total civilian president to me is an error...

As per leadership GEJ is doing is best. Just pray for him...to lead nigeria is not easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? / Sanwo-olu Campaign Boss Meets Lagos’ APC Warring Faction, Banire Ahead Primaries / Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.