Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Woman Jailed For Life After Excising Husband's Di.ck (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Jailed For Life After Excising Husband's Di.ck (photos) (1020 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / PHOTOS: 18yr Old Nigerian Rapper, Isaiah Ekpaloba's Killer Jailed For Life / Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Jailed For Life After Excising Husband's Di.ck (photos) by dplomaticVal: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
A woman has been sentenced to
life in prison for cutting up her
husband's penis and throwing it
away.
According to reports, 50-Year-Old
Catherine Kieu of Orange County, US
drugged and tied up her former spouse
before using a kitchen knife to chop
off his manhood in July 2011.
She was charged with "aggravated
mayhem and torture."
Her lawyer, who argued in her defence
claims that the sexual abuse she
suffered as a child might be part of the
reason she committed such act.
The victim also expressed his
displeasure at the sentencing.
"Deep down inside I was hoping for a
stronger sentence, but given the
restraints of the law this is what he
had to do," he says, "There may be a
situation where I can be happy, but
whole? Never - I've got a long ways to
go."

Re: Woman Jailed For Life After Excising Husband's Di.ck (photos) by CHAIRMAN1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
cry cryGood for her, poor man cry cry
Re: Woman Jailed For Life After Excising Husband's Di.ck (photos) by dplomaticVal: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Woman Jailed For Life After Excising Husband's Di.ck (photos) by dplomaticVal: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
CHAIRMAN1: cry cryGood for her, poor man cry cry

That was highly abhorrent to civilty, she should've reported him to the appropriate quarters! undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Jailed For Life After Excising Husband's Di.ck (photos) by 3ace(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
That man needs to be closely watched otherwise, he may commit suicide because of his new condition. I wonder how he's going to continue living without his joystick. Chei! This woman do bad o...so no more yanshing for the man.
Re: Woman Jailed For Life After Excising Husband's Di.ck (photos) by dplomaticVal: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
3ace: That man needs to be closely watched otherwise, he may commit suicide because of his new condition. I wonder how he's going to continue living without his joystick. Chei! This woman do bad o...so no more yanshing for the man.
He cn still go for a transplant if he has d wherewithal
Re: Woman Jailed For Life After Excising Husband's Di.ck (photos) by Gudiza(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
While there's definately no justification for slicing his dikc off, I'm interested in knowing what transpired prior to the act.

(1) (Reply)

Why Has AMBODE Taken The Ikorodu Road Light Off? / Lady Stabs Lover To Death Over Sex / Someone Gives Own Daugther Belle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.