Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Mother Jailed 4 Life 4 Microwaving 6-weeks-old Daughter To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Jailed 4 Life 4 Microwaving 6-weeks-old Daughter To Death (1006 Views)

41-year-old Man Who Slept With His 13-year-old Daughter Blames Devil (PHOTO) / Shud Nnamdi Kanu Be Killed Or Imprisoned 4 Life 4 This Threat Against Nigeria? / Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Jailed 4 Life 4 Microwaving 6-weeks-old Daughter To Death by debonairprinx(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
A Sacramento, California woman has received life in prison
for cooking her small infant to death in the microwave. The
non-english speaking woman named, Ka Yang tried to avoid
explaining the truth of what really happened to her weeks old
daughter. But when investigators found a melted pacifier in
the microwave, the thermal burned baby’s corpse made
sense. A Sacramento Police detective assigned to the case
explained that the 29-year-old mother first claimed that she
passed out, due to seizure, with the young baby in her arms.
She then claimed that when she awakened, she and the young
infant were lying dangerously close to the space heater,
causing the child to cook. Authorities proved that radiation
from the microwave actually cooked the child’s internal
organs. Psychological issues were blamed for the young
woman’s unspeakable crime. Yang is currently serving a life
sentence with no parole option. This gruesome crime is
unimaginable but happens across the world more often than
we care to report. The threat(s) of mental illness is a serious
issue at home and around the world. We could stand to give
mental illnesses more attention and more funding for
advanced research.

Source; www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8590897/US-mother-arrested-after-baby-dies-in-microwave.html

Re: Mother Jailed 4 Life 4 Microwaving 6-weeks-old Daughter To Death by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Mother Jailed 4 Life 4 Microwaving 6-weeks-old Daughter To Death by TwentySeven: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sadist!
Re: Mother Jailed 4 Life 4 Microwaving 6-weeks-old Daughter To Death by cherylsmith(f): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wait, as in, Mama? Microwave? Daughter??... Smh.
Re: Mother Jailed 4 Life 4 Microwaving 6-weeks-old Daughter To Death by elantraceey(f): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Was she forced to give birth? undecided

Rip to the poor soul
Re: Mother Jailed 4 Life 4 Microwaving 6-weeks-old Daughter To Death by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
That serves her right!
Re: Mother Jailed 4 Life 4 Microwaving 6-weeks-old Daughter To Death by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
terrible...
Re: Mother Jailed 4 Life 4 Microwaving 6-weeks-old Daughter To Death by odinese(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Oh my God is she possessed?

Which kind mama be dat
Re: Mother Jailed 4 Life 4 Microwaving 6-weeks-old Daughter To Death by BoiGrammz: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Someone should tell these chinkos that its not all types of meat you eat sad angry anyway first to comment cool
Re: Mother Jailed 4 Life 4 Microwaving 6-weeks-old Daughter To Death by thorpido(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mental health case.
Re: Mother Jailed 4 Life 4 Microwaving 6-weeks-old Daughter To Death by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
The wickedness of man lives after them.
After they would be lamenting of been barren.
Many people really don't deserve to bring forth offsprings.
What if the baby was kidnapped?
Wouldn't this same woman be wailing and cursing?
Terrible world we live in I tell ya.
Re: Mother Jailed 4 Life 4 Microwaving 6-weeks-old Daughter To Death by nkemie: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
There probably was someone who knew she was mentally unstable but did nothing to help her.
Men please don't go about knocking up anyone, some women aren't cut out to be mothers and I don't just mean physically. I'm talking emotionally and otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Youth Protesting Towards MCC Upper Iweka Road, Sharing This Bill (photo) / Another Trailer Falls In Lagos At Apple Junction, Festac, / Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.