Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Please Help Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me (2436 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Please Help Me by EfemenaXY: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
chaircover: I just read your post again, and saw the daddy bit.

So you have parents?! You have somewhere you can run to?! So what are you waiting for? What is your excuse? [b]You like being married to a big man? You like your jeep and your big house? You like your front seat in church because you are married to a big man. You like the way they call you madam everywhere you go . . . . [/b]I am very sorry for you, because if God forbid you die, your children will be glorified house helps in their fathers house when he remarries.

You have never heard that peace is better than all the money in the world? You have not heard of rich people committing suicide?

You better run to your fathers house before you become another statistic. You can sew and you have am machine, so which hunger wants to knack you? I dont know what the Nigeria police will do for you! How will an undertaken written on paper stop his crazy anger when it descends on him and him beating you? Anyway When you are ready, you know what to do so dont let me carry on writing epistles. I wish you all the best

grin grin grin

Now that's looking at it from another perspective - never thought of that angle!

Nah, she can't be that big a madam...not if she hides in the toilet on Sunday mornings nairalanding, instead of going to church lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Me by baby124: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
Madam, if you are telling the truth. You and your husband both have mental problems. May be it is a fetish you both have between each other. I have heard that some women like to be beaten to show you love them. Are you one of those? If you are not, when he goes to work. Gather yourself and off to your father's house. Or call your father and a lot of men in your family, let them break whatever lock is keeping you in the house. And sit down to await the guy with a serious meeting. Have your load packed so that you can leave with them for a bit. Also change churches to a pastor who is not a hypocrite. I think you are a script person though. I wouldn't be coming back here.
Re: Please Help Me by SisiKill1: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
debrief08: All I can say is better not write one of those annoying letters from the grave.
You have made your own adult choices to die in the hands of someone who doesn't care.
You refuse to tell your family because they are sane people who will drag you of your suicide mission.
You are the one who can help yourself, my own sha, don't write any annoyning letter from the grave.
Goodluck

Rotflmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jeeedus!!
Re: Please Help Me by cycline404(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
sstartony:
I don't know if i'm making a right decision. I'm really scared because his family(10 in number) are psyco there is a lawyer among them and they always have each others back either right or wrong.
Nevertheless my family has little knowledge of all this. If my dad should get a clue, he will just end the marriage straight away, he is a man of action.
Pls help me good nigerian, i want to stay married but i want my freedom.

Well the first thing that is killing u is fear... And the funniest thing is Freedom, Oh ur hubby goes to church and ur church have a pastor... Dint u guys go for marriage counselling?
U cant eat ur cake and av it... Nairaland cant stop the situation. It is Just U that needs to make a move... Once u know u are tired of him beating u... They av a lawyer you av a father.. Ha!.. Think it twice.
In court they listen to both sides before they pass judgement. Maybe there is something there that u dont want to let us know.

Sit ur husband down talk senses to his head... Let it looks like the first day he asked u out..!

Beat it!
Re: Please Help Me by EfemenaXY: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
baby_123: Madam, if you are telling the truth. You and your husband both have mental problems. May be it is a fetish you both have between each other. I have heard that some women like to be beaten to show you love them. Are you one of those? If you are not, when he goes to work. Gather yourself and off to your father's house. Or call your father and a lot of men in your family, let them break whatever lock is keeping you in the house. And sit down to await the guy with a serious meeting. Have your load packed so that you can leave with them for a bit. Also change churches to a pastor who is not a hypocrite. I think you are a script person though. I wouldn't be coming back here.

grin grin grin

Is there no end to the comedy of responses I see on wacky threads??

Abeg, make you and CC nor kill person jare... cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Please Help Me by i1: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2013
Op aℓℓ that glitters isn't gold! U can run †☺ nairaland †☺ complain but U̶̲̥̅̊ cannot tell your folks? What do U want nairaland to do? Where we present when una dey do Romeo and juliet?
Send an email to ur siblings or Dad they will resolve the issue!
As dem talk, na inside ur compound una dey stay, u were lucky boys no rape naked woman for night!
Finally I advise U watch tyler perry's madea series! Can't remember the particular title but there was a lesson on how to deal with abusive husbands!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Methods Of Correcting The Child In Terms Of Discipline. / DOMESTIC ABUSE!!! Is Donald Trump Abusive Towards His Wife Melania??? / Erectile Worries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.