Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Shengen Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shengen Countries (1705 Views)

Can I Use A Spanish Visa Or Shengen Visa To Enter The Uk? / Shengen Schools Without Toefl Or Ielts: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shengen Countries by olaakinyinka(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2013
pls can anyone kindly help me with the list of shengen countries. thanks
Re: Shengen Countries by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
ola.akinyinka:
pls can anyone kindly help me with the list of shengen countries. thanks
Luxembourg, Belgium, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Sweeden, Iceland, Norway, Czech republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Litchestein and Monaco.
Re: Shengen Countries by olaakinyinka(m): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
thAnks bro . What m actually thinking is looking for a way to get visa to one the schengen contries that is easy then cross to austria.
Pls can you advise?
Re: Shengen Countries by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
ola.akinyinka:
thAnks bro . What m actually thinking is looking for a way to get visa to one the schengen contries that is easy then cross to austria.
Pls can you advise?
What's your motive, what is the purpose of travelling to Austria?
Re: Shengen Countries by olaakinyinka(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
i want to go austria to work probably i can enroll for my masters there. coz i learnt they have cheap schools pver there.
Re: Shengen Countries by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
ola.akinyinka:
i want to go austria to work probably i can enroll for my masters there. coz i learnt they have cheap schools pver there.
Then why can't you apply directly to a university in Austria?
Re: Shengen Countries by FBICIA(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2013
Any idea how easy it is to get to any schengen country to work and later do masters

@Op below is the map

(1) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Seen Enjoying His “Eba” And Soup While Driving, Today, In Lagos / My Visit To The Historical National Complex Of Manas Ordo In Kyrgyzstan (photos) / You Can Use "Gap Years" To Your Advantage In Migrating To Canadian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.