Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal (50251 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Daystar18: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2013
Please show the audience picture. I want to see the wonderment on their faces! Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by jice(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
looks like action film
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by LEXYCOM: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
This must be a movie scene, if not God have mercy
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by EmperorOlu: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
[size=15pt]So now they use bathroom tiles to decorate churches? grin

That her face go pursue all the demons commot grin
[/size]
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by kzokul(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
C sumtin ooooo......
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by folafola(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
preaching and praying or rapping and dancing? this is is a mistake jor
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
991: the topic should be 'picture of a hip-hop artiste performing on stage'
i swear u, she no even look lyk preacher @ all. smh, jes passing by.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by kondex: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
this is what I call abuse of office in its highest order. what sort of a woman of God is this? Is she actually preaching the word of God or seducing/confusing the congregation? See her finger nails, what about her hair? let alone her dressing. This woman should go back and focuse on her acting carrier and continue the nonsense they do there in the name of acting and stop deceiving her self as being a pastor. After what happened in 'SPIRIT OF WORK SHOP' She was never called I can tell you that. Mechanics doesn't allow us to know the mad people in the society these days.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by rossi49ja(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
Dis kain mata heavy 4 mouth ooh!!! I reserve my comment lipsrsealed
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by dljbd(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
WOW...that preacher is sexy....I hope shes coming here soon.
Illitrate!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by uglybetty: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
THIS MAKE UP THE MAKE PERSON FEAR OOH. EBI LIKE OBANJE MARINE.GOD FORGIVE ME.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Hrdesk09: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
Eucharia of all ppl,a pastor?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
Where her church members dey? Dem no go defend her? And hope say no b dem dey abuse her 4 here? Anyway sha lets just b careful though her dress sense may b 'awful' and 'unscriptural' but if she's actualy cald of GOD, do u knw all u who abuse her ar in trouble? She may nt dres spiritualy, just leave GOD to judge. U ar at liberty to patronise or nt to patronise her. Take example 4rm david in the Bible and how he handled saul by refusin to kil him because he(saul) was GOD's anointd, despite saul was bad o. So lets b careful
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by albacete(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
FlirtyKaren: The actress just returned from Dakar where she went to minister.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1179443_1016846_3235579344033_1851532307_n_jpgab58c2cb0ab75efb839d9890bc1a022c[/img]

To think that everybody swallowed the rumour hook, line and sinker baffles me.

o ye nairalanders! where is thy sense of reasoning. No lectern, no Bible or even a biblical inscription in the background, no picture of congregation and you all fell for this. All for the sake of blogging.
lailasblog has taken you all for a ride, not excluding the mod that took this to the frontpage.

Verdict: OP should be banned and this thread removed for flouting rule 8 (Don't post false information on Nairaland)

Well, it's all about the traffic. In NL, anything goes for as long as it serves its purpose, which is to get audience. The end truly justifies the means.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by splendid12(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
I LOVE HER BOOBS, SHE BETTER GO AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER CAREER. GOD HAS NOT CALLED HER. IN CASE SHE IS LOOKING FOR A BOY FRIEND AM AVAILABLE undecided grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by TableLeg(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
splendid12: I LOVE HER BOOBS, SHE BETTER GO AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER CAREER. GOD HAS NOT CALLED HER. IN CASE SHE IS LOOKING FOR A BOY FRIEND AM AVAILABLE undecided grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss

How do you know God has not called her?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by andyanders: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
albacete:
To think that everybody swallowed the rumour hook, line and sinker baffles me.

o ye nairalanders! where is thy sense of reasoning. No lectern, no Bible or even a biblical inscription in the background, no picture of congregation and you all fell for this. All for the sake of blogging.
lailasblog has taken you all for a ride, not excluding the mod that took this to the frontpage.

Verdict: OP should be banned and this thread removed for flouting rule 8 (Don't post false information on Nairaland)

Well, it's all about the traffic. In NL, anything goes for as long as it serves its purpose, which is to get audience. The end truly justifies the means.

Good my brother.
This is wrong and as I earlier said, let them show the congregation she is preaching too or post the video. Just to run somebody down here. 85% of people here throwing garbage are even more rotten than the lady in question.

From what OP posted here, this pix is false and the OP will receive his/her judgement if their motive was to run the lady's character down.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by albacete(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
andyanders:

Good my brother.
This is wrong and as I earlier said, let them show the congregation she is preaching too or post the video. Just to run somebody down here. 85% of people here throwing garbage are even more rotten than the lady in question.

From what OP posted here, this pix is false and the OP will receive his/her judgement if their motive was to run the lady's character down.
exactly.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by j4sure(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abeg no comment .Salvationnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Dagoma: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
The topic should be 'Importance of Make-up to ensure Romantic Sex' and should be followed by practical session.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by mzjaney(f): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
And she is surpose to be a woman of God? She shuld cut down dis her heavy makeup and rugged dressing. Na wah oh sad
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by magnificentsk(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
she dresses better when she came to kano, but on a more serious note she is a better preacher she can pull crowd thats one good quality about her. but as for this dressing its a no no for me she looks more of a diva.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by tpia5: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
85% of people here throwing garbage are even more rotten than the lady in question.

right.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by amaechijay: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
Just Passing...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by peteregwu(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
When the pastors like kumuyi and Lazarus start preaching against jewelries, make ups and women putting on trousers, the world will condemn them. Why are you people condemning her now...is that not d kind pastors the world want? Let her be now. So, it means that you people know the truth. That means no matter how a person may pretend he or she doesn't know truth, it won't count on the judgment day. Their is no excuse. Everyone know the truth.
She is possessed by marine spirit. Where is the change as a born again Christian. That is why I say Christianity also demands every woman and men should dress properly. You will do away with rings, earrings, bangles, women putting on trousers, and mini skirts and cloths that reveal their sensitive parts, men plating their hair and jerry curling their hair, or putting chains etc. These are all worthiness. If you are born again, Jesus will not lead you into righteousness but righteousness.
What is the different btw her and those I see in Christ embassy church? The same thing.

Thank you Jesus for the truth
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by mikeapollo: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
Wnders shall never end!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Allybulls(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
1 word, jobb!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by ImaBruno: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Is she a black angel? Just asking
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by mrcent: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
Only those that will follow the WORD survives this world of diverce believes n vews
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by MARKREN: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
...must be a movie scene.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by damorac: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
O ga o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) / Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) / Dayo Amusa, Yemi Jacobs Involved In Accident With Dami Adenuga (Video, Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.