Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal (50262 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Ishilove: 6:39am On Jul 01, 2013
obadiah777: well you happy now ishi cry cry
Very angry
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by smartnoni(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2013
end. time preacher
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Kiaso(m): 6:44am On Jul 01, 2013
Wait ,who made dis a first page thread?.........dis is an insult to christianity.....whot does she tink she is doing?
Preaching with such indesenct dressing
but looking again dis might be a photo of Eucharia singing some where.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by ogesuzy: 6:46am On Jul 01, 2013
God have mercy. God wil surely finish his work in victoria's life.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by olawaletaiwo(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2013
I m sorry, she look like devil, from her hair to her toes na black this is 100% devil, olorun
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by LEXYCOM: 6:55am On Jul 01, 2013
:-Xblood of JESUS
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Emmalexico(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2013
She is simply leading her subjects to hell. Everything about her attire is demonic. May God have mercy on her because she dnt knw what she is doing..
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Baby7(f): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2013
lipsrsealed*speechless* kai, na waa!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Debeloved87(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2013
Having a form of Godliness but denying the power thereof, from such desist...
....if she truly love God, then she has been so wrongly guided

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by beeznitfizo: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]NAIJA SEF UNA TOO DEY BLOW TYNS OUT OF PROPORTION. SHE DIDNT GO THERE AS A PREACHER BUT WAS INVITED AS A GUEST OF HONOR. SHE WENT TO SENEGAL ON SOME DEEMED MOVIE PRODUCTION SET. SHE WAS THERE AS A STAR ON SPECIAL INVITATION. IN D PIC SHE WASNT PREACHING IN D PULPIT BUT GIVN SOME EXHORTION AND SHE SAID A SHORT PRAYER WHC WAS NORMAL BEFORE EXIT. MAKE UNA NO TOO DEY BLOW TYNS OUT OF PROPORTION ABEG. THATS D WAY THIS LADY HAS BEEN DRESSING EVER SINCE I KNEW HER. ITS HER STYLE AND SHE IS A STAR DNT 4GET.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by charis1(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2013
obadiah777: 1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. WHY IS SHE COVERING THE HEAD OF THE MEN IN THE CONGREGATION ?
be careful not 2 incure the wrath of God u just dnt undastand wot dat scripture says so dnt try 2 quote it. just comment with other philosophical qoutes nd forget the scriptures.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by BrightCar: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2013
whats all this? is't compulsory she must stand in front of church and carry mic? ushers take her to the back bench! Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by albacete(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2013
slimmy gold: WHAt did she trying to do dere,she does nt even knw christ as his personal savour ,she wan to preach for others.SMALL TYM TOTON DIKEH GO JOIN.nth i wont see or heard .God av mercy

uruomo stephen: this is devil sent run from her, she wil conteminit you.God never sand Jezebel to b evaglist .she is a digrace to female christen

Rule 21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by IykeNipoga(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2013
Is she really preaching or making a movie?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by BrightCar: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2013
I WONDER WHAT SHE IS PREACHING... HEAVEN OR HELL... JESUS OR SATAN... DEMONS OR HOLY SPIRIT? IST THAT THERE IS NO GOOD CHURCH OR PASTOR IN SENEGAL? LORD HAVE MERCY!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by samsy5460(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2013
Atleast she has started somewhere, & it's not our own to judge. If her motive is genuine, she'll improve with the help of the holy spirit. But if she's sent to cause dissolution among the chosen, I dare say we'll soon see her end. & in disgrace too.
Remember Saul of Tarsus, later named Paul! There are many others who saught to tempt God. Even in modern days, stories abound. Remain focus & in God. Have y'all a swell day. Bleep
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2013
Chai! Muslims & boko haram members dem gor finis us xtain 4 dis matta! grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by CaroTone(f): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2013
Dreal1247: Will u allow this type of pastor to pray 4 u with the way she dressed including the heavy make up ?
No way at all, she looks like Illuminati goddess
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by albacete(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2013
Katier00: : I am a catholic and i will die as one
Ayatullah:
You will not waste your life, I pray you die a Muslim.
^^
if i should give d reply this ur bigoted comment deserves, ur fellow muslims who are mods will do what they know best, hide post and ban poster.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by andyanders: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2013
Let us not condemn her here because the so called pix looks like her past.

Op should be able to substantiate his/her claim of this by posting a video showing her puting on that dress, preaching and the crowd in attendance.

That was her old pix when she was rocking Nollywood. Be careful op and do the right thing by not trying to destroy a person. No one of us is without sin and some people love to use someone's past to want to destroy the person's future.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Goodcare(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2013
MAY GOD HAVE MARCY ON HIS CHILDREN AND GIVE US A REPENTANT HEART''AMEN''
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by dulphines: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2013
She Devil on stage!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by dulphines: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2013
Dreal1247: Will u allow this type of pastor to pray 4 u with the way she dressed including the heavy make up ?

Privately, i will...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by MCKULQ(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2013
Dis actress is only performing on my birthday party is not in the church. cry na wa oh
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by sanchez0: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2013
That handkerchief wey she hold for hand so na juju o. Power against the congregation.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by iheneme(m): 10:15am On Jul 01, 2013
This post escaped been hidden.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by imotal(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2013
Preaching ni praying ko. All these people wey dey always diversify. Acting is no longer paying her so she thought like an ibo woman.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by greedie1(f): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2013
i want to believe this is an old picture...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by ella45(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2013
if say i fit penis her through phone i for just do am.which kind pastor be this tufiakwa
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by LookGud: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2013

No. God forbid!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by omoyosade(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2013
Preaching the word of God n winnin souls is more than being able to control grammar n accents. Its more than showcasing ur ability to pull n face crowd. Anyway, the Bible has it all. In the end of time, different kinds of pastors will rise. Hmmmmm. Na God go deliver us o.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by laprince(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2013
obadiah777: 1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. WHY IS SHE COVERING THE HEAD OF THE MEN IN THE CONGREGATION ?

Dat.was only.true for the corinthian church back then. Its not even done in corinthians now.

Paul made dat declaration because, the women in corinth disobeyed so mucb and even took it far into the church. Dat was why paul intervened in dat manner.

You can read Bible thessarus, to get info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa, Yemi Jacobs Involved In Accident With Dami Adenuga (Video, Pic) / Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter / Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, Looking Cute In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.