Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog (4517 Views)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 3) / Diary Of A Nigeria Yahoo Boy Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
© astronautog
===============================
===
All rights reserved. No part of this Story may
be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system;
or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying,
recording, or otherwise, without the prior
permission of the Author.
=================
=================
Note:-
The story is simply fiction and any
resemblance whatsoever to persons or events
living or dead are surely coincidental.
=================
=================
You can reach the writer at astronautog@
gmail.com for any inquiries.
© astro
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
'Welcome to delta sate university abraka'so read the giant bill board at the gate of delsu[short form for delta state university].only my second year in delsu but i already hate it here.i hated the school system,the town'abraka'or should i say village!am a two hundred level student of delta stress university,delsu.studying medicine and surgery!!yes medicine and surgery but i hated my course,i never wanted to be a doctor!!i always wanted to be an engineer,but dad didnt buy the ideal,after scoring 270 in jamb and obtaining 4 A's in waec same year.indeed his son was good academically so he thought!!where would i have been if not for sir j who supplied all the controls for my jamb and waec exams.i paid him handsomely too especially as business was booming that period.nothing to hide i do G popularly known as 'yahoo yahoo 'how else could i have paid sir j sixty thousand naira for waec and jamb controls or expo.my post ume that year was great scored 45 without using any manner,i could afford to use sir j again but i wanted to use my brain for once!i wasn't dull but just afraid to fail,yes afraid to fail dad!he was the boss and the one paying the fees!dad is a civil servant working with delta state government.'astro'ifeoma called sending me back to reality!as she walked towards me i could not help but admire her beauty.i knew i was lucky to have the most beautiful girl in ivie hostel as my babe!But it comes with expenses,i have spent so much on her that i sometimes wish i was single!i wish i could open up to her,and come clean,but would she accept me for who i was?a yahoo boy?would she forgive herself for leaving tunde for a fraudstar astro?i smiled to myself.why are you smiling?ifeoma asked?i just realised that you are more beautiful than i thought.i replied!"abeg make i hear word e,just give me 3000 naira let me pay for the things i bought"she said.i b ur atm wey u go dey collect money from everytime,i said in my mind.here you are i said giving her the money,as she walked away i cursed the day i met her.we have being dating for 2 months now i have spent over 100k with the latest purchase being the bold 5 i bought her on her birthday last week.'when you see paper boy in the building for one side to sip...'that was my ringtone,erigga mo street gan!i brougt out my phone from my pocket,the caller was akpors."o boy how far o,where you dey"i dey school na,i replied."you hear say efcc catch nosa them and 11 other boys for benin?"before i could reply my radio went off[radio meas network in blackberry]na wa o wetin come xup na,na for me to de low key o.already i was expecting $300 from a client.make this mumu girl do quick na,i said to myself.'lets go'ifeoma said finally.on geting to her room i quickly excused myself and went straight to my room.'you de mad?'i said shouting at my room mate,bigie.'i neva warn you make you no de use my laptop play game?'i said.'na y u de high for me?biggie replied.i grabbed my laptop and quickly checked my mail.'yes'i screamed my client or maga has sent the mtcn number[mtcn is a number used to collect western union].'o boy u for wait make night reach na b4 u begin craze na'bigie said.'i no blame you na the person wey trowey sperm i blame'i said firing back at biggie.i got on my feet heading straight to the bank to collect my money,yes my money a labourer is entitled to his wages.'we making money this year,this year'i sang as i walked towards uba,not knowing that my song was about to change to'maga no need pay'
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by brewdave(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2013
Com yarn d tori na
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
"united bank of africa"read the dusty sign board.'chairmo' the security man hailed me,as i walked towards the security door.you go hail tire today o,nothing for you today o,man gat play on a low key now o.i said to myself.i entered the banking hall and proceeded to make the transaction.in less than 30 minutes i was done.cool 45000 naira in my pocket.i couldn't help but give the cashier three thousand naira.another two thousand naira went to the security man'chairmooooo'he hailed.i walked out of the bank feeling fly.'hail you,stop there,i say stop right there!'a voice suddenly said!na wa o who b dat fool wey de shout abi e won collect e own share?i asked my self!i turned around,wow it was no fool,it was men on uniform,not even the police but men we call bad belle,EFCC!!i immediately recalled the short conversation i had with akpors.na wa o how this people take track me na?i asked myself.i always tried my best to cover my track.abi nosa,don cast me?e don b 4 me o,what would dad say when he hears?every1 would see me on t.v!!"please sir we want to ask you a few questions"one of the men said.go ahead sir,i said."do you know mr zack morphy?"he said.my heart stopped.zack was my latest maga.same dude that sent me $300 that i just cashed.but how on earth did this men know na?"yes,no sorry yes"i stammered."tell us everything you know about him then!"he fired back.at that moment i went dumb!i swear i tried talking but my lips refused to move."do you think we have all day?"he asked.still my lips refused my order to move.before i could say 'zack'slaps upon slaps rained down on me!i received kicks blows etc.omo c gobe o!!i became the center of attraction.a crowd gathered immediately.everyday for the theif one day for the owner!!'but i no b theif na,na legit work i de do na'.i lied. but it fell on deaf ears.blood began to ooz from my face,life was gradually sliping away from me.soon everything stopped,yes it did,the pain,the slaps,kicks,voices all stopped.was i dead?
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
"emeka,emeka,emeka"
a voice brought me back to planet earth.
emeka was my real name.
i opened my eyes..
and behold dad and mum were standing before me.
Mum was in tears.
Poor woman,her only child have brought her shame.
Dad wore a face,it was like he was saying well done son!!
Well done for bringing disgrace,shame and bad name to the family.
For one thing i felt proud for all these,dont know why.
I smiled to myself,so finally dad had known?i wondered.
My mind wondered back to ifeoma,yeye girl go find new boyfriend o,i said in my mind.i looked around,"na wa o where i de self"
"jesus" i said aloud realizing i was at home.in my father's house!!!
I tried to stand but the pains i felt held me back.
"relax son"dad said,coming closer.
"what really happened son?"he asked.
See jamb question o!ogbeni how this man take read my mind na?na wetin i won ask am o!
What about those efcc people na?did they not explain to him that his son is a fraud star?abi he want me to say it myself?
"am sorry dad"i finally replied
"sorry for what?"
"sorry for leting you down"i replied.
I could still see mum crying silently.
Women self instead of you to be happy that your only child and son has finally being arrested by God,you are there crying.
"what do you mean by leting me down,all did you intentionally cause the accident?"dad asked.
What is going on here?what accident is this old man talking about?
At that moment my head began to spin,it was like lucifer was in the room laffing!!yes i could see him standing close to dad,waiting for an answer.
I fell at sleep!
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by plainmirror(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
54%.......55%......
Subscribin'
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by purpinkx(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
astronautog: i welcome critism
*in tu face's voice* you never see anything
it is criticism ... Abeg employ spacing in your work
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2013
"they,wont build no school anymore,they wont build no hospital,all they built was the prison,prison....."
i could hear dad sing from the sitting room.
He loved reggae music with passion.
But his son 'emeka' didnt share such passion.
I am the street type,i loved crazy things,perhaps i was indeed crazy.
I can recall countless number of time,dad has angrily asked me to turn off my sound system.
I played street music,mostly that of the king of the street"erigga"
and bado"olamide"i play them aloud,i love when it is felt by my street!maybe thats why it is called,"street music"!
As i lay on my bed,i wondered how long i had slept?
I got up from my bed with ease this time.
Looking from my bedroom window i could see that it was morning,and benin city was beaming with smiles.
Maybe they were happy to have "astro"their great fraudstar back.
I smiled.
I felt like a king!yes i was a king that moment[respect to the oba].
I felt like going to the office,
my office was "viz biz cyber cafe"that was where i pursued my masters in cybercrime!
As i never brought work home.
In order to cover my track and avoid dad from suspecting.
"thank God you can stand on your feet"dad said
"good morning dad"i greeted
"good morning son"he replied.
I love it when he calls me son,it makes me feel loved.
"can i hear it now?"he asked.
"what?"i replied.
"your version of the story son".
I felt nervous.
I could only tell him if i hear his first.my head began to spin again,this time i saw lucifers messager"baba"
yes he was in the room,laffing.
"baba"is the back bone of my sucess in my yahoo,yahoo business.
"baba"is a native doctor!!!
For you to become a proffessional you must add ++ to your G.
To make it G++.
G++ is the code name G represent yahoo yahoo
++ is the additional charm you add to the yahoo yahoo in order for maga to pay!!
May sound funny but thats how we roll,"we"here means yahoo boys!
I had earlier went to baba back when i was new to the game.
To beg for a promotion in my game,because all my clients or magas where not paying.
He promised to help,and he did.
He did what he did[i can not tell you what he did,in order not to put baba out of busines]
and soon money flowed,my clients began to pay.
But the deal i had with baba was that after 2 years i would come back,but this time i would bring a virgin as sacrifice to his god.
Its already 2 years now,maybe thats why things has turned out this way.but wetin concern baba with efcc na?
and wetin concern baba with oyibo man?
As for the sacrifice i was not prepared for that.
Thank God his shrine is lonely,
maybe i would kill baba and use him to appeals his god.
I know his god would be glad.
"son,talk to me"dad said.
Bringing me back to reality.
I could still see baba in a corner of the room doing some incarntations.
"shhhhhhh,shut your traps!!"i said.
Trying to shut him up,so dad wont hear him.
I didnt realise that i was the only one seeing him,just as i was the only one that did the charm.
'paaaaaa'
i got a dirty slap on my face.
"are you shuting me up?"dad asked.
That was the first time he layed his hands on me for years.
I could not blame him,this was getting to him.
On my part i was indeed crazy,telling a titled man to shut up!
I noticed baba stopped his incarntation and looked at me.
Perhaps he had pity on me for the slap i just received.
He smiled at me,i smiled back!!
Dad took a step back,looking at the strange scene!!
Maybe he thought the slap he gave me had drove me crazy!!
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
Make una contibute na.pls if you are enjoying the story say so
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by Malcolmsweet: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
astronautog: Make una contibute na.pls if you are enjoying the story say so
ride on bro,me likey.
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by beyonDskygirl(f): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
nice one. keep it up wink
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by beyonDskygirl(f): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
nice one.go on yahoo boy grin
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by yemi2plus(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
cool
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by yemi2plus(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
Nice story you gat.
I just wanna say this.
Nairaland is an online forum with more than a million user, you don't no who are reading your story.
Try to change the name of the places you call i.e vic biz cafe.
I'm base in Benin. from your little write-up, i no you.
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
yemi2plus2: Nice story you gat.
I just wanna say this.
Nairaland is an online forum with more than a million user, you don't no who are reading your story.
Try to change the name of the places you call i.e vic biz cafe.
I'm base in Benin. from your little write-up, i no you.
lol boss relax i aint in that league again.
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 12:43am On Jul 03, 2013
Dad looked at me like he had seen a ghost.
Had he really seen a ghost?
Had he seen baba?
"am running late son,have to get to the office!just relax,when i come back we are going to talk".
I could see fear in his eyes.
As dad walked away from my room,my attention fell on baba.
This old fool no they shave self?
I asked myself,as i noticed his beards.
E no even fit brush self see teeth!!i said in my mind noticing his golden teeth!
How can you make others rich while you remain poor?i wondered to myself.
Maybe that was the contract he signed with his god.
The god no get consciense?
I asked myself.
"just came to remind you that your two years is over and so its time to sacrifice"baba said to me.
"what sacrifice?"i asked.
"dont play ignorant with me"he replied.
Ogbeni,this man they nak english o.abi na graduate?
"how did you even get here?"i asked a stupid question.wasn't he a native doctor?same man that did the charm for me.
"i tip toed in!!!young man if moses cant go to the mountain,the mountain cometh unto moses"
i felt like clapping,i enjoyed baba
sense of humour.
I wished we could settle the matter here and now.
Perhaps some currency notes would soften issues!!
"baba,i am sorry right now things are not going well cant i just pay instead of spilling human blood?"i asked baba a gce question.
"hahaha....."baba laughed.
I almost joined him,but then i realised this was a serious question.i was willing to do anything,other than killing.i had never done that before.
Na yahoo yahoo i de do no be ritual na!i said in my mind.
"you wana pay?"baba asked.
"yes baba"i knew it,who no like money?
Even baba needed new clothes,new shrine with air conditioner.and most especially he needed to shave.
He looked like 'early men'.
"can you pay"baba asked
"yes name your price,i would pay"i said.
"your life!!"baba said sharply.
Oluwa oo!!my heart skipped.
I looked at baba with my mouth ajar!!
"seven days man seven days!if you dont bring the virgin you shall die!!"baba warned.
Before i could say"gobe"
baba vanished into thin air.
Wow this man must know air bending skills o.i said to my self
just then i noticed in reality i had being talking to myself all this while.because i was the only one that could see baba.
Just then i realised i was hungry,so i decided to go to the kitchen,to find anything eatable.
As i opened my room door,mum almost fell down.
She has been eavesdropping!!!
Na wa o,why people no de mind their business na?i almost asked.
"who did you kill emeka?"she asked.
My brain stopped.
"answer me,emeka!!who did you kill?are you a cultist?"she said grabbing by the shirt!
I wished i could grab her also and ask her
"what am i doing here?how did i get here?what about the efcc?"but i couldnt.
Not because i was afraid to ask.
But because i could barely talk.
This woman was choking me.
Shey you don forget say i be your only son and child ni?if you kill me now,who go run errand for you
Tears came running down her cheeks as i tried to grasp for breath.
She suddenly let go,maybe in other not to kill me but why na?i wanted to die oo yes i felt like dying.
at least she brought me into the world,if she take me out of it,its fair..so i thought.
I coughed my lungs out.
This woman go kill person o before baba seven days even reach o!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
astronautog: This woman go kill person o before baba seven days even reach o!!!!
LOL....
u got a nice story..pls continue dn't stop the flow
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by plainmirror(m): 5:39am On Jul 04, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
As mum walked away from my room,baba last word struck me
"if after seven days you dont bring the virgin,you shall die"he said.
Fear ran through my veins.
"Nawa o where i go for see virgin na?
That mumu ifeoma no be virgin if not na she i for happily use."i said to myself.
I knew ifeoma was not a virgin,because i had already collected my share of her 'kit kat'
i must confess i enjoyed doing it with her.
She knew all the stlyes and tricks.
Her *** was juicy,
i did it evil(without condom)
i loved the way she moan,
it turned me on the more.
All this i enjoyed after spending thousands on her.
"ashawo girl"i said silently.
I stood up and went to the kitchen.

Wow,fried rice for breakfast.
I took a plate and bounced on it,while mum watched.
I noticed she was trying to say something,but i didnt care.
After eating i looked up to her.
"that food was meant for your dad"she said.
"oh...am sorryyy mum"i said.
"dont be,i would fix him another"she said.
I loved mum for that,she could fix any problem at hand.
Perhaps if i tell her the truth about me being a fraudstar and the case about baba maybe she could fix them all.
Her name should have being "mrs fix it".
I trust mum,once she hears the part of me dying in 7 days,she would burst out crying.
It was no use telling her.
"mum pls can i ask you something?"i asked.
"am listening"she replied.
"mum how did i get here what happened?"
i asked.
"your roomate brought you here,you where unconscious and injured.he said you got hit by a car and the culprit drove off leaving you in a pool of your blood"mum replied.
"na lie ooooo,big lie,na efcc beat me o,i be fraudstar o i scam mr zack o"
i almost said.
"he brought this" she said,handing over my phone and clothes.
What of my money na?where the money wey dem almost kill me for?i asked my self
i checked my phone 15 miss call one message.
Na why this fat fool(biggie) go call me 15 times na.
I redialled his number
"o boy you too much o i hear how you help me o"i said.
"let me give the phone to efe"a female voice said.
"astroooo"biggie hailed.
This fat fool don already carry babe o,e no wait make i die first,at least in seven days time man go don dey six feet.or so i thought.
"biggie who be that babe na?" i asked.
"na my junior sister,sorry say i no tell you,she come write post ume for delsu".biggie replied.
An ideal struck me
"na virgin?"i almost asked.
"wow,i like her voice o"i said forgeting the purpose of my call.
"no reason am o,i go just..."biggie said
"your account is low please recharge...."was the next voice i heard.
Na wa o mtn useless die o.
I no even ask am about wetin happen to me o.
I dressed up,heading to buy airtime.
"mum i am going to buy airtime"
i said.
Immediately i stepped outside i stopped a bike and off i was,heading to viz biz cyber cafe.
Surely i would get some answers there i thought.

As i entered the cafe behold,i saw a face i recalled clearly.
It was one of the men from economic and financial crime comission EFCC.he was busy on the net.
I walked towards him and looked on the monitor.
"so you self de do yahoo,yahoo?"i almost said.
Realising that he was engaging in illicit conversation on line.
"send it through western union..."that was the last thing i saw on his screen.
On seeing me,he quickly close the program.
Immedaitely it dawned on me that i had been played "419"or blackmailed.
Yeeeeee,me wey de play people mugu na him kun fall mugu so?.
I wouldnt take my simplicity for stupidity!!!
I grabbed my phone with the intention to call my aro brothers.(mum fear was true,i was a cultist but thats another story)in other to treat the guy's Bleep up.
I noticed a text message i opened it,it was from ifeoma.
It read
"astro where have you being?i miss you.pls something came up,something serious.Am HIV POSITIVE!!...."
i couldnt read further,my heart stopped.
"oh God"i said.
Instead of me grabbing the guy by the shirt while i wait for my fellow aro mates to come,i ended up crying while he consoled me.
"why i no use condom na?"i asked aloud.
Surely i was going to die before baba's seven days!!!
"ewo,i don die o"i screamed aloud in the cafe.
"this one escape from uselu?"someone asked.(uselu is a place in benin where mad men are reared!!yes reared!!)
at that moment i wanted the ground to open and swallow me.
Test had not proven that i was hiv+
but as a medicine student i knew for sure that i had Acquired Incureable Disease & SICKness(AIDS)
"ewooooooo"i screamed again even louder than before!!!
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by yemi2plus(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
AIDS kills faster than babalawo. We have some story line in common. Kip it coming bro

1 Like

Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
That was 4 years ago

"pens up"the invilgilator said.
"heavenly father i commit this paper into thy hand"i said handing over my paper to the invilgilator.
This was it;my final year in delsu.
If i pass this paper i am automatically a medical doctor.
6 years in school is not beans.
For your info am now in oghara.(every medical student in delsu goes to oghara in year 4)
so you see,so many things has happened in 4 years!!!
I can tell you but a few.
I have longed settled baba,dont ask me how!!
And also i have gone for check up and had being discovered to be hiv negative.
Infact so many things good things has happened to me over the years.
Business is now moving better than ever before,thanks to faith(biggie's sister)by the way she is late.infact she died 4 years ago.
Guess what?she died a virgin!!!!
Nooooooo i didnt kill her,if thats what you are thinking,baba did the killing aspect i did the "bringing".
Of cuz i cheered up biggie when he learnt his sister was kidnap by unknown gunmen.
Poor biggie they didnt ask for a ransome.
Surely biggie has put the past behind him,just as i have put baba behind me.
All that was years ago four solid years ago!!!
Infact am now engage,guess who?ifeoma!!!
Ya thats right ifeoma,she's even carrying my baby!!!
Some say she is hiv+
but as a medical doc i say she is hiv neutral!!!
I plan to stop defrauding innocent people
when i become a certified medical doctor!!
So you see am living 2 lifes.
Dad has promised to be at my graduation bash!!
So also biggie.biggie has dropped out of school,but who cares?
By the way am the general overseer of life gate campus fellowship,and we are having an intense program titled"how to become a sucess"
guess who is preaching?
Yea thats right me!!!
Only a sucessful person can preach such a topic!!a final year student with over 6 million naira in his account,and about to be a doctor,and a father.how else can you define success?
I leave you to judge.
AS FOR NEY-MESIS(nemesis)IT CANT CATCH ME.
Cuz am good in the game like neymar and messi!
Once a yahoo boy always a yahoo boy!!!
.........THE END!!!!
Watch out for my next tale titled,"warri boy"

1 Like

Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by ebukav(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Guy seriously I taught u are just starting, bt I must say nice one bt wat was is all abt cause I didnt get it one bit.
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by sconp: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
U used someone sister for a sacrifice in order to make money nd u say NEMESIS wont get u, its jst a matter of time
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by yemi2plus(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
I just don't no what to comment, i don't wanna say something now and people will start talking
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
I can't categorically say u killed biggie's sister now b4 my oga @ the top,will begin to say anoda tin..buh the truth is the story ended like;www.nscdc(clears throat)dats all....haba my oga @ the top,tell me that was just an abstract or lemme say a prologue...
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by plainmirror(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
#Unsubscribing# . . .
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
Read my new story warri boy on sexuallity section link is www.nairaland.com/1353714/warri-boy-rated-18
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2013
Waddy do?
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2013
Thinking of starting a part 2 of this story,wana hit the front page this time.gat a story line that gona blow ya minds.wat do u guys think?if its ok by u then expect a new thread with" yahoo boy part 2"
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
No reply
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2013
Oga Astro we dy wait ooo..Believe me wen I say lots of folks r readin...pls do so asap.
Re: Story:yahoo Boy part 1 by astronautog by astronautog(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Part 2 loaded

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls must be girls / Sweet Sixteen JAMB 2018 / My Views On Criticism (an Epic Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.