Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

SOS For Adenkunle, Children Of Biafra Please Help. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOS For Adenkunle, Children Of Biafra Please Help. (497 Views)

Chief Of Biafra Army Staff Addresses Commanders / Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. / An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

SOS For Adenkunle, Children Of Biafra Please Help. by amarilo: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
We the children of Biafra should not pay evil with evil it's not in our blood. I hereby Initiate a SOS campaign to save this gentle man that has our blood in his hand. Tomorrow being Monday I will open an account with diamond bank in Aba(city he kill innocent kid) and make same available here. I will make an initial deposit of 20 naira(amt given to biafrans after the war). Please any Biafrans making donation should first donate 20 naira you can choose to top it up if you so wish.

At this point I will like to ask the family how much is it that they needed for the medical, address of the hospital in Aburi Ghana.

I must warn that if he did not by any chance survive any medical given to him by Biafrans, he should not block caritas and Red Cross in hell. Let him target lucifer and anybody that died with the aid of Rat poison.

I will be back tomorrow with the account details.

1 Like

Re: SOS For Adenkunle, Children Of Biafra Please Help. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2013

(1)

Delta Boils As Ijaw Youths Allegedly Kill Uduaghan’s Kinsmen, Burn Houses / Senate Condemns Planned Arming Of Vigilante Groups In Zamfara / POWER PROJECTS REVOLUTION! Altaaqa Global Firm Hosts Energy Ministers’ Confab…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.