Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League (15065 Views)

BREAKING! Morocco 2014: Okagbare Wins Nigeria’s First Gold Medal / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold / Okagbare Wins 200m Bronze At IAAF World Championships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by free2ryhme: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yours GEJ,:
first to comment. Na me o!! Happy sunday and may spain win.

fool's comment
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by Afam4eva(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
Any video?
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by SkyRider1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
Unfortunately nigeria did not contribute to her success. In an interview she made it known that she gets her support from outside Nigeria.
That's why I will not fault the other Nigerian lady for running for team GB
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by makahlj2: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
cold: Please anyone with a video clip?Can't find anything online.I know it's a tad bit early

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXsEN-fWgQE
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by olapluto(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
Sky Rider: Unfortunately nigeria did not contribute to her success. In an interview she made it known that she gets her support from outside Nigeria.
That's not true. Okagbare is the MOST favored of our athletes. She gets what she wants when she wants it. Though this may not be quite enough, but she is getting every support she could get.
I still think there's a behind-the-scene tapping to make her run for the USA.
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by Evestar200(f): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
SHE WAS REALLY GREAT,,,,UNLIKE REGINA GOERGE THAT TOOK 7TH POSITION IN THE 400M HURDLE RACE
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by Afam4eva(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Congrats to Okagbare.
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by delors(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
adaobi123: Congrats !! I had a [b]feeling she would win[/b] wink
undecided Na so? But if she had lost, that your feeling would have suddenly changed to 'I knew she would never win! Her bumbum to heavy!' lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by grandstar(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
I would been there live to cheer her on but they would not allow me in with my bottle of snuff and Dom Perignon. By the way was the venue in Nigeria?
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by Gudiza(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
COOL smiley
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
When I saw 200M, I actually thouht its 200Million. I clicked to check if it was pounds or naira, only to see its 200Metre race. Anyway, congrats to her. She just made herself proud. Hardwork pays.

2 Likes

Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by olabode89(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
Sky Rider: Unfortunately nigeria did not contribute to her success. In an interview she made it known that she gets her support from outside Nigeria.

Lair Lair........ First Bank is one of her major sponsors!!! Stop spilling shiit!!!
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by solomon111(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
That's very untrue.
Nigeria has always supported her,even she can't deny that.
I am going to be really pissed if the US steals her from us,though its unlikely as the Nigerian athletics board will fight tooth and nail not to let her go.
They should focus on their akatas and leave our talents for us.
Atleast countries like britain have stolen enough.
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by akintun: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
She is supported by first bank and d Delta state government . Infact she is currently an employee of d Delta State government. She also gets money from Nike. If other upcoming athletes gets half of wat she gets, dey will also improve.
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by Pakonte(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
ARES:
As long as this thread is concerned, u are not the first to comment. Because u didnt say anything that concerns this thread.
But u won the prestige price of first to be on thread and display some childish behaviour.....

Last bullet.
Congrats girl.... U deserve that win. Hard work pays
.....waz ur own business if he doesnt say anything concerning d topic...he's d 1st to post sumtin on d thread and u shudnt take it person...if e 2 pain u, go hug porcupine
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by bokohalal(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
Congratulations to Okagbare.
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by cold(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by Rossikk(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
She always seems to fall short at major tournaments like the Olympics.
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by AbuMikey(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
I always knew she was ginna win!!
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by ifihearam: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
people from sapele always make nigeria proud........

blessing,olu fasuba just to mention a few. wink wink wink wink
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
Congratulations!
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by hollandis(f): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yours GEJ,:

you are a fooool ,,,this is no longer funny
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by mamagee3(f): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
Good for her!!!
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by sucess001(m): 3:31am On Jul 01, 2013
airmark: Congrats, I tip her to be women version of usain bolt soon

So cos she wins one meet, she don turn usain bolt? Smh

Traditionally, nigerian athletes always do well in meets buh mess up in major competitions...d question is...'Can she replicate it on d big stage?'
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by APCniga: 4:00am On Jul 01, 2013
Yours GEJ,:
spain don win ode! If u know say dis guy na mumu make u click ''like''
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by ichidodo: 5:49am On Jul 01, 2013
Run baby run.....
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by oluamid(m): 6:29am On Jul 01, 2013
ifihearam: people from sapele always make nigeria proud........

Lol! I thought Olusoji Fasuba is from Ekiti State, or do you mean Sapele in Ekiti? grin
ifihearam: people from sapele always make nigeria proud........

Lol! I thought Olusoji Fasuba is from Ekiti State, or do you mean Sapele in Ekiti?
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by hectorsector: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2013
Nigeria is about gaining dominance again in the global sports stage. Its a cycle. It has turned back to us. Watch this between now and 2018....
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by dexzi(f): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2013
Abeg make una Ω̴̩̩̩̥o vex, ˚Ɲ‎​ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ 200M (million) or ˚Ɲ‎​ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ 200M (meter).
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by LANRYUS(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2013
dexzi: Abeg make una Ω̴̩̩̩̥o vex, ˚Ɲ‎​ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ 200M (million) or ˚Ɲ‎​ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ 200M (meter).

Na 200 Moi Moi grin
Re: Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League by gentlegg(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
I watched the race live on cable, i was jumping up in my room when she won. Her real name should be Blessing Bolt-Okagbare. She won convincingly. But that girl that came 2nd was good too only that our Bolt-Okagbare's leg was taller/longer, and that has been helping Usain Bolt beat others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketball Prediction / Ese Brume Wins Long Jump Silver At The World Athletics Championship / Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.