Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG (7091 Views)

Rate & Review Your Governor / What Is Your Governor Known For? / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2012 In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by Bobbystanley(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
ROCHAS OKOROCHA for president 2015
He has done above expectations...Joins hand let's build the Nigeria of our dream.

2 Likes

Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by Bigflamie(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abia State governor is the worst thing that can befall a community.
That man got to be skinned alive. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by lacasa: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
Kaduna state - too early to judge the young governor.

FG - 2.5/10

grin
Lacasa
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by Akinsz: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
hollandis: I alwayz said it.This country is made up of fools.Why would a political office holder or someone be cheered for using public funds to do things.With this kinda mentality I will never return to nigeria
correct

2 Likes

Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by valicious1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
Rochas okorocha-Imo state /10

agriculture........................................... 2/10
infrastructure........................................... 1/10
health ........................................... 1/10
job creation........................................... 1/10
security........................................... 0/10
transportation........................................... 3/10
roads.......................................... 3.1/10
TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK....100/100

abeg make una clap for rochas

2 Likes

Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by homesteady(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
momodub: smileyfirst of all smileyAdam Oshomole for president of nigeria.i too love am he has change my state to small Dubia grin

Sharrap there!! Is it the same Edo that I am staying in, or is it another different Edo state??
No be only dubia, na london!!
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by godman01(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
Not yet ready for any evaluation.
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by DIVINE78: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
gregg2: Topic should be "Mid-Term Assessment". That is, two years (or half)of the entire 4yrs duration. Ajimobi did not use 6 months to build that bridge but two years.
Tell us what you governor has done in 2yrs bro.
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by cuteshade(f): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
I stay in ibadan,Ajimobi is above average kudos to him.

1 Like

Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by idriis: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Mid year assessment for the FG:

1 Contract for the long awaited Second Niger Bridge was awarded to Julius Berger in February
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/121769-julius-berger-to-construct-2nd-niger-bridge.html

2 Preliminary works begins on the Second Niger Bridge in June
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/julius-berger-begins-work-on-2nd-niger-bridge/

3 President Jonathan commissions re-constructed Enugu Airport in May
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/jonathan-commissions-remodeled-enugu-airport/

4 President Jonathan lay foundation for N13billion Enugu International Airport terminal in May
http://nigeriatrends.com/new-enugu-airport-terminal-to-cost-n13b-says-jonathan/

5 Reconstructed Benin Airport commissioned in March
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/fg-commissions-benin-airport-as-oshiomhole-hails-change-in-aviation-sector/

6 The cassava bread and cassava chips export,etc policy already yielding result (cassava boom)
https://www.nairaland.com/1331366/cassava-boom

7 Rice self-sufficiency policy is already yielding result. 1.1million metric tonnes of rice was cultivated this dry season alone
http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201306050491.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DNigeria%2Bminister%2Bof%2Bagric%2Brice%2Brevolution%26hl%3Den%26ie%3DUTF-8%26prmd%3Divns%26ei%3DnYHRUb2LHa7a0QWh94GQBw%26start%3D10%26sa%3DN
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/specials/businessweek/nigeria-centrepiece-of-economic-growth/

8 Reconstructed Kano International Airport was commissioned in May
http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201305260194.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DKano%2BAirport%2Bcommissioned%26hl%3Den%26ie%3DISO-8859-1%26tbm%3D

9 FG commissions Kaduna Refinery access road in May
http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php/new-news/12713-fg-commissions-kaduna-refinery-access-road

Will be updated soon
LT #1 present sir! Ghetto youth nor see anything yet oh, abeg help us tell ur Oga at di top wen he's sober.
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by Melancholy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
victorD3:

Job creation\Youth empowerment should be 2\10 for Akwa-Ibom state
If u are one of unemployed youth better relocate to osun.gbam!

1 Like

Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
they r all theives....FG worst..fools make dem call dis ASUP strike off othey r all theives....FG worst..fools make dem call dis ASUP strike off othey r all theives....FG worst..fools make dem call dis ASUP strike off o
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by killuminati(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
I-B.:
Oyo-Ajimobi.
He commissioned a bride and made transportation cheaper @ N50 anywhere in the city.
Rating:average

FG
Would have said electricity but it is back to how it was before.

Here is that of state gov.
wooooooooo *jaws down* I love that bridge meeehn, I can't wait to ride or walk on it.....kudos to him,nice one. More groundnut to his garri mehn...wow!
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
All those saying they won't come back to Naija cos we are fools for praising our leaders...No one is praising them, we r just acting based on the topic..

Assess your Governor and FG.There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
@topic..I really don't knw what Jonathan is doing...all promises and committees..no action!
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
9jadelta: uduaghan = 1.5/10
Uduaghan don finish my Delta State. I never see someone talking gd of him. Chai E no go better for u Uduaghan.
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by stanhezo: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
had it bn Abia had a governor, i cld hv rated Abia governor. mean while im nt seeing anybody on that sit.

3 Likes

Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by dolphinife: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
In Ondo state, if i have to rate the governor, i will definitely put sentiment to it cos i hate him and his party to the core. So i hereby remain silent and hold my peace
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Uduaghan don finish my Delta State. I never see someone talking gd of him. Chai E no go better for u Uduaghan.
uduaghan na mad man. Him and hin brother don finish my state
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by BrightCar: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
momodub: smileyfirst of all smileyAdam Oshomole for president of nigeria.i too love am he has change my state to small Dubia grin
ARE YOU AN ISHAN MAN? ....Dubia OR Dubai
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by theozobby(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
searching for gov in abia state

Search completed

No gov found

2 Likes

Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by rashjum: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ahmed Abdulfatah
Harmony State: averagely, growth but no dev
For FG: wastage of public fund/ money. U can rate dt
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by BeraBera(f): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
Federal Government

Education: Established Federal Universities in nearly all the states of the federation

Aviation Industry: Refurbished the airports across the country and brought them up to standard.

Power: Increased power generation all over the nation. The only challenge now is proper distribution and then sabotage on the part of Phcn workers. The FG would not do its part and still come and do the PHCN staffs's own part. They should learn to take their job serious and stop short-changing consumers.

Health: FMC's across the country now render quality services as they are beginning to be better equipped more than before.

Empowerment/Employment: Lots of beneficiaries of the YouWin programme and Sure-P can testify

3 Likes

Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by Anabaraonyepete(m): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
speeder: My governor, Peter Obi. He is infact an Idiiot.
You own your mouth...
Freedom of speech should be banned because of your kind... matcheeww angry

1 Like

Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by Anabaraonyepete(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
speeder: My governor, Peter Obi. He is infact an Idiiot.
You own your mouth...
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by Bawss1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
T. A Orji is still holding down the title of the worst governor in the country so rating him is an exercise in futility.
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by stineb1: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
AG.gal:
Hehehe! My brother,i dnt blame u if u have nothing to say abt him. I'm a crossriverian too. I've 4gotten abt dis name 'Liyel' 4 a long while now.
Why won't you forget the name when you don't travel home.Instead of waiting to see Cross River Rural Transformations on Nairaland, I'll suggest you go to your village with your low sport car,then come back here and apologise for saying what you don't know.Anyway, for your Information, Liyel has done significantly well in the area of rural roads and Electrification. A thing previous administrations could not do.Although I commend Donald Duke's calabar transformation.But just imagine the financial debt his unreasearched white elephant project(TINAPA)has put us into. Between,Liyel has even linked more roads in calabar than other Administrations despite the meagre allocation after the ceding of her oil wells to Akwa Ibom state

1 Like

Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by dabrake(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
peter obi -6/10
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by bignene(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
the governor of delta state is the worst governor in this world,no project is going on especially in Asaba the state capital.i weep for my dear state every since day
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
Thief T.A. Orji Gov. Of Abia State SCORE SHEET/10

Road - 3/10 =F9
Infrastructure - 5/10 =C6
Employment - 1/10=F10
Empowerment - 5/10=C6
Transportation - 2/10=F9
Health - 3/10=F9
Agriculture - 4/10=E8

I pity Abians wit dere TOY (Dump-baby) governor. Clike DISCLIKE if I am a lier
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by MrScript(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
His Excellency. Hon. Gabriel .T. Suswane. hs done nofin in Benue state. STATISTICS: O/10

d roads r even death traps. Education sector s d worse.
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by tutaboi(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
Peter Obi of Anambra .......since it was a mid year rating ...0.1% @of 100
Re: Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG by jiffylibra: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
GboyegaD:

You can't blame our reasoning as mediocrity is the standard for us. I also wonder why we keep celebrating them for doing what we voted them to and funny enough, they aren't doing it well enough?
Infact, doing less than what we voted them for,while we have made them comfortable and given them more than enough funds. Ajimobi bought buses with our money and he puts his picture as if he has used his personal money and that is how many of them behave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Prohibits Activities Of IPMAN In Enugu State / List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode / Osinbajo: Poor Contract Negotiations Lead To Illicit Financial Flows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.