Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode (7090 Views)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Femi Fani-Kayode has released the list of identities of those he claimed are President Muhammadu Buhari’s “cabal” members.

The Former minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode gave the names in an article about Buhari’s late Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, entitled “How are the mighty fallen.”

Fani-Kayode was close to Kyari, who decades ago, worked for the law firm of his father, Fani-Kayode and Sowemimo, after his return to Nigeria from the United Kingdom.

Reports that since Buhari assumed power in 2015, there have been several reports and references to a certain “cabal” controlling his government.

As of today, the Yoruba World Congress (YWC), insisted that the clique exists.

YWC President, Prof. Banji Akintoye, in a statement, claimed that Kyari was the one controlling most of the affairs of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

He described Kyari as Nigeria’s “de facto President” before his demise and suggested that he was the one controlling affairs.

The Yoruba leader said it was outrageous that Buhari ordered all appointees and government officials go through Kyari on matters that required his attention.

“We are talking of high public officials such governors, ministers, ambassadors, top federal career civil servants, national assembly members and, to our collective embarrassment, the vice-president.

“A Chief of Staff is no more than the head of the president’s kitchen cabinet, the president’s own personal collection of personal staff, that has no superiority to the structural pillars established by the constitution of Nigeria.

“Abba Kyari’s unconstitutional position as de facto president in recent times, coupled with an elected President who is periodically nowhere to be found, has seriously denuded the legitimacy of government in our country.”

In his piece, Fani-Kayode hinted that there are powerful people around the president but that the deceased was not their head.

“Some say he was the leader of the cabal. This is a cabal in which seasoned and skillful old war horses, ancient northern political veterans and warriors like

Mamman Daura
Zangon Daura
Mahmoud Tukur........

SEE FULL LIST: https://authenticng.com/full-list-of-buharis-cabal-warriors-released-by-fani-kayode/
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Many more

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by daddytime(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmm.
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
list interesting
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Everything about Buhari administration is Daura, is a President of Daura to the Dauran alone?

4 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
This guy should know that Abba kyari is dead,so Buhari can dismantle him with out looking back
We all know DSS turned blind eyes on him, because he had close relationship with Abba

My friends I need help this lockdown period
Things are getting hard for me
Please check my signature

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by benedictuyi(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Let me give y'all a piece of advice. This fani kayode is not well. Nobody should take him seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Okoroawusa: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ka gini mezia?
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by AuthenticNG: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
hmmmm
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Makapounse(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
benedictuyi:
Let me give y'all a piece of advice. This fani kayode is not well. Nobody should take him seriously.
What has he said here that make you think he's not well ?
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by doggedfighter(f): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
You go fear list grin grin clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by benedictuyi(m): 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Makapounse:
What has he said here that make you think he's not well ?
You really don't know him.
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Bekool(m): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Musicprong01:
Femi Fani-Kayode has released the list of identities of those he claimed are President Muhammadu Buhari’s “cabal” members.

The Former minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode gave the names in an article about Buhari’s late Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, entitled “How are the mighty fallen.”

Fani-Kayode was close to Kyari, who decades ago, worked for the law firm of his father, Fani-Kayode and Sowemimo, after his return to Nigeria from the United Kingdom.

Reports that since Buhari assumed power in 2015, there have been several reports and references to a certain “cabal” controlling his government.

As of today, the Yoruba World Congress (YWC), insisted that the clique exists.

YWC President, Prof. Banji Akintoye, in a statement, claimed that Kyari was the one controlling most of the affairs of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

He described Kyari as Nigeria’s “de facto President” before his demise and suggested that he was the one controlling affairs.

The Yoruba leader said it was outrageous that Buhari ordered all appointees and government officials go through Kyari on matters that required his attention.

“We are talking of high public officials such governors, ministers, ambassadors, top federal career civil servants, national assembly members and, to our collective embarrassment, the vice-president.

“A Chief of Staff is no more than the head of the president’s kitchen cabinet, the president’s own personal collection of personal staff, that has no superiority to the structural pillars established by the constitution of Nigeria.

“Abba Kyari’s unconstitutional position as de facto president in recent times, coupled with an elected President who is periodically nowhere to be found, has seriously denuded the legitimacy of government in our country.”

In his piece, Fani-Kayode hinted that there are powerful people around the president but that the deceased was not their head.

“Some say he was the leader of the cabal. This is a cabal in which seasoned and skillful old war horses, ancient northern political veterans and warriors like

Mamman Daura
Zangon Daura
Mahmoud Tukur........

SEE FULL LIST: https://authenticng.com/full-list-of-buharis-cabal-warriors-released-by-fani-kayode/

I now understand why ffk haven't been picked up by the DSS for all his anti buhari's social media posts abba kyari was actually his cover in villa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by AuthenticNG: 12:21am On Apr 21, 2020
I think so too
Bekool:

I now understand why ffk haven't been picked up by the DSS for all his anti buhari's social media posts abba kyari was actually his cover in villa.
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by fasakina: 2:17am On Apr 21, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)
PROMO : EARN 3 TIMES FASTER!

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and Sent to your bank account.
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by edgeconsul: 3:36am On Apr 21, 2020
smiley
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Igbonoid: 3:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by crackhouse(m): 4:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Pharaoh350s:
This guy should know that Abba kyari is dead,so Buhari can dismantle him with out looking back
We all know DSS turned blind eyes on him, because he had close relationship with Abba

My friends I need help this lockdown period
Things are getting hard for me
Please check my signature
what are u selling?
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Makapounse(m): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2020
benedictuyi:
You really don't know him.
I know him , he always tell the truth .
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by helinues: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2020
Lockdown have made his suppliers not to supply regularly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Pharaoh350s(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2020
crackhouse:
what are u selling?
Please I want to sell my lockdown
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by AuthenticNG: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2020
How much
Pharaoh350s:

Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2020
AuthenticNG:
How much
Any amount you can afford
Negotiable
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2020
AuthenticNG:
How much
Any amount you can afford
Negotiable
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida is surely one of them

The man just changed tune overnight

He has always been a chameleon, never to be trusted!!!

Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by crackhouse(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Pharaoh350s:

I want to buy the lockdown.
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2020
crackhouse:
I want to buy the lockdown.
Abeg
Am ready for the business
Any amount you can afford, can buy it
We are on Bonanza of sales this period
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by crackhouse(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Pharaoh350s:

Abeg
Am ready for the business
Any amount you can afford, can buy it
We are on Bonanza of sales this period
where do u base?
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by Pharaoh350s(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2020
crackhouse:
where do u base?
Kano
Re: List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode by benedictuyi(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Makapounse:
I know him , he always tell the truth .
Either you don't know what the truth is or you're an enemy of the truth yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG / Gov. Ugwuanyi Prohibits Activities Of IPMAN In Enugu State / Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.