Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? (1871 Views)

Get Rid Of That Dark Underarms Within 2 To 3 Weeks / Guys, Let's See Your Six Packs / Men, You Can Now Buy Your Six Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? by Negro1: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hi guys, please I need tips on how to get six packs. Like i really want one, not that I have a 'big belle' ooo, but I got no packs. I heard that its possible for someone to get it without going to gyms, by following some daily procedures.
Please if u have any daily to-do list u can help me with I'll appreciate it.
Thanks
Re: How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? by ceospecial(m): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
undecided undecided undecided go and do labourer, trust me it works...
Re: How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? by msay: 12:09am On Jul 01, 2013
1. Sit-Ups

Sit-ups are the best known core exercises used to shape the tummy. Lie on the ground or on a yoga mat, keeping your knees bent and the feet on the mat. Your hands should be held at the back of your head.

Tighten your abs and lift your head and shoulders off the mat, making sure the feet remain on the ground. Remain in the air with your abs tightened for 1 to 3 seconds and return to your initial position. Repeat the move 10 to 20 times.

2. Crunches

The crunches are similar to sit-ups. The initial position is the same, with the back on the mat and knees bent. The hands will be kept crossed on the chest or at the back of your head.

Inhale and lift your head and shoulders by tightening your abdominal muscles. Stay in this position for a few seconds, exhale and return to the starting position.

The crunches may replace the sit-ups; choose the sit-ups if you experience neck pain.

3. Leg Lifting

Leg lifting is a type of exercise that will work on your lower abs.

Lie on a yoga mat with your hands behind your head or crossed on the chest. Tighten your abdominal muscles and squeeze your buttocks. Lift both your legs off the floor, maintaining them straight or bending them slightly. Lower the legs to 1 inch to the floor, so that the abdominal muscles are still tight and then repeat the lift. Perform 5 series of 10 leg lifts.

A pull-up bar can also be used to vary the intensity of the exercise. The bar should be attached to a wall behind you (e.g. over the door). Grab the pull-up bar with your hands and hang with your legs straight; make sure your body is not swinging by stabilizing your upper body. Your shoulders should be in a neutral position and there should be a bit of space between your ears and the shoulders. Keep your back and abs tight and lift your knees to your chest. To add more intensity, you can also raise your straight legs to 90 degrees, using your lower abs. Maintain this position for 3 seconds and then lower your legs. Repeat 10 times.

4. Jack Knife Sit Ups

A jack knife sit up is a more complex sit-up, involving all abdominal muscles.

Lie on your mat, with the legs straight on the mat and your hands to the sides. Lift your feet and head at the same time. Maintain this position for 3 seconds and then lower your feet and head.

5. V-Ups

Lie on your mat with your stomach and head touching the ground. Lift your legs and head at the same time, keeping your legs straight.

Remain in this position for a few seconds and then lower your legs and head to the ground. Repeat 10 times.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? by mkoabiola: 12:41am On Jul 01, 2013
msay: 1. Sit-Ups

Sit-ups are the best known core exercises used to shape the tummy. Lie on the ground or on a yoga mat, keeping your knees bent and the feet on the mat. Your hands should be held at the back of your head.

Tighten your abs and lift your head and shoulders off the mat, making sure the feet remain on the ground. Remain in the air with your abs tightened for 1 to 3 seconds and return to your initial position. Repeat the move 10 to 20 times.

2. Crunches

The crunches are similar to sit-ups. The initial position is the same, with the back on the mat and knees bent. The hands will be kept crossed on the chest or at the back of your head.

Inhale and lift your head and shoulders by tightening your abdominal muscles. Stay in this position for a few seconds, exhale and return to the starting position.

The crunches may replace the sit-ups; choose the sit-ups if you experience neck pain.

3. Leg Lifting

Lie on a yoga mat with your hands behind your head or crossed on the chest. Tighten your abdominal muscles and squeeze your buttocks. Lift both your legs off the floor, maintaining them straight or bending them slightly. Lower the legs to 1 inch to the floor, so that the abdominal muscles are still tight and then repeat the lift. Perform 5 series of 10 leg lifts.

A pull-up bar can also be used to vary the intensity of the exercise. The bar should be attached to a wall behind you (e.g. over the door). Grab the pull-up bar with your hands and hang with your legs straight; make sure your body is not swinging by stabilizing your upper body. Your shoulders should be in a neutral position and there should be a bit of space between your ears and the shoulders. Keep your back and abs tight and lift your knees to your chest. To add more intensity, you can also raise your straight legs to 90 degrees, using your lower abs. Maintain this position for 3 seconds and then lower your legs. Repeat 10 times.

4. Jack Knife Sit Ups

Lie on your mat, with the legs straight on the mat and your hands to the sides. Lift your feet and head at the same time. Maintain this position for 3 seconds and then lower your feet and head.

5. V-Ups

Lie on your mat with your stomach and head touching the ground. Lift your legs and head at the same time, keeping your legs straight.

Remain in this position for a few seconds and then lower your legs and head to the ground. Repeat 10 times.
U are a gud coach/instructor
Pls,does regular press up affect d chest? Cos I do regular press up very well.
I want to knw if it can affect d chest or heart.
Re: How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? by Negro1: 1:08am On Jul 01, 2013

2. Crunches

3. Leg Lifting

4. Jack Knife Sit Ups

5. V-Ups

Thank u very much sir, I'll start implementng ur procedures today. Please are there some kind of food I should probably avoid?
Re: How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2013

2. Crunches

3. Leg Lifting

4. Jack Knife Sit Ups

5. V-Ups

Are this the five sure and fastest way to commit suicide?
Re: How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? by msay: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2013
mko abiola:
U are a gud coach/instructor
Pls,does regular press up affect d chest? Cos I do regular press up very well.
I want to knw if it can affect d chest or heart.
I don't think so... But people with heart problem should limit their press up.
Re: How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? by oshioke2012: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2013
check this out ... cool stuff out of naija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AINx-MzGUVs
Re: How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? by msay: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2013
Negro1:
Thank u very much sir, I'll start implementng ur procedures today. Please are there some kind of food I should probably avoid?

Drink tea. Research suggests that those who drink tea -- black, green, or white, as long as it’s from real tea versus herbal tea -- have lower BMIs and less body fat than those who don’t consume tea.

Eat cayenne pepper. A study published in the British Journal of Nutrition showed that when compared to placebo, capsaicin -- the active ingredient in cayenne -- increased fat burning.

Decrease/eliminate processed carbs. They do nothing for you outside of creating a favorable environment for gaining fat.

Eat more veggies. They fill you up, without providing many calories. Just avoid the high-calorie dressings.

Eat more fruit. No one ever gained weight from eating more fruit. And that includes the so-called "high sugar" fruits like bananas and melons.

1Eat more protein. Replacing refined carbohydrates with lean protein will not only help satiate you, but will also increase your metabolism -- through something called the thermic effect of food.

Eat protein more frequently. It's important to also time your intake so you're eating protein regularly throughout the day -- not just in one lump sum, like most do at dinner. Every meal and snack should include some protein.

Supplement with fish oil. A study published in Lipids fed mice diets enhanced EPA and DHA -- a.k.a. fish oil. The researchers learned that the mice fed diets higher in omega-3 fats had significantly less accumulation of body fat. Other studies have shown similar results.

Cycle your carb intake based on your activity level. Sure, carbs are important. But on the days you don't work out, you simply don't need as many compared to the days you exercise hard. Rule of thumb: The more active you are, the more carbs you can eat, and vice versa.

Start your meals with a salad. Salad will provide some bulk to help fill you up -- so that you eat less calories overall.

Don't forget the fiber. Think of fiber like a sponge; it absorbs water and makes you feel full.

Drink water. Professor Dr. Brenda Davy and her Team from Virginia Tech University found that giving people 2 cups of water before each meal resulted in greater weight loss after 12 weeks. The reason? It helps fill you up.

Add beans to your salads. It's a nice way to add some additional fiber, protein and healthy carbs.

Replace one meal a day with a large salad and lean protein. This is a simple way to instantly improve your diet.

Keep a food journal. There's no better way to track what you're putting in your mouth.

Watch your portions. Avoid the buffet line and never supersize. Instead make sure you're following what the nutrition label recommends for a serving.

Switch to calorie-free drinks. All calories count, whether they're liquid or solid. So unless it's low-fat milk, opt for tea or water. Or something I was introduced to in the Netherlands -- large bunches of mint, lemon and hot water.

Eat whole eggs. Daily. A study published a couple years ago showed that those who ate whole eggs versus a bagel for breakfast ate less at the next meal. A similar study showed eating whole eggs increases HDL (good) cholesterol.

Eat breakfast. A review published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed that those who eat breakfast are more successful with long-term weight maintenance. Other research has shown the same for weight loss. Grab hardboiled eggs, scrambled eggs, Greek yogurt, a piece of fruit and handful of nuts, or make a smoothie. It doesn't have to be fancy.

Eat the bulk of your meals in the A.M. Then eat progressively less throughout the day. A study published in the Journal of Nutrition showed that eating most of your calories earlier in the day positively influences weight changes.

Eat low-energy, dense foods. These are foods that are high in water and lower in calories, such as fruit, veggies, soups, and salads. Studies at Penn State University have showed that the inclusion of these foods helps individuals eat less total calories overall.

Don't grocery shop hungry. If you do, you'll buy everything in the aisle -- instead of sticking to your list. And most of the time, the foods you buy when hungry will be the kinds that sabotage your weight loss efforts.

Replace side dishes with steamed veggies. Restaurants will often allow you to substitute the fries or chips with steamed veggies. All you have to do is ask.

Bake, don't fry.

Use the fat-burner in your backyard: Your grill. (And make sure you have a copy of Grill This, Not That! -- the extraordinary guide to grilling that can help you lose 10, 20, 30 or more pounds.)

Skip the "Venti lattes" and opt for plain coffee. (Or better yet, tea.) Those extra large "designer" coffees can pack a belly-inflating 500 or more calories per serving!

Embrace oats. Plain rolled oats will help fill you up more than the high sugar breakfast counterparts. Moreover, one serving provides a lot less calories than the sugar coated alternatives.

Leave something on your plate at the end of the meal. Every little bit counts.

When out to eat, split a meal. The portions are usually big enough to feed a family.

Skip dessert.

Don't socialize around the food tables at parties. You're more
likely to munch mindlessly, even though you may not be hungry.

Don't eat your kid's leftovers. Every little bit of food adds up, including what we call "BLTs" (bites, licks and tastes).

Keep chips, dips, and other high fat junk foods out of the house. It's not about willpower; it's about being realistic.

Use smaller plates and bowls. There will be less room for you to fill up and it makes less food seems like more.

Slow down. It takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes for your stomach to sense it's full. If you wolf down your food like a starving dog, you'll likely out-eat your hunger.

Decrease your food intake by 100 calories per day. Theoretically this translates to losing nearly one pound per month (1 lb = 3,500 calories) -- with hardly any effort.

Don't buy in bulk. The more that is there, the more that you'll eat.

Keep some healthy snacks -- like nuts -- in your glove compartment so you're prepared at all times.

Get new friends. If your friends prefer pizza, wings, nachos and beer on a regular basis, find one's who are like-minded and want to be healthy. Research has suggested that friends enhance (or can hurt) success.
Re: How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? by sima(f): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Eat clean and healthy. Also drink lots of water.

http://ttopssss..ca/
Re: How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2013

2. Crunches

3. Leg Lifting

4. Jack Knife Sit Ups

5. V-Ups

@OP if you like sleep in the gym, it's not gonna fetch you even a 2pack without health eating. ABS ARE MADE IN THE KITCHEN!
Re: How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? by Negro1: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2013
ROSYL:
@OP if you like sleep in the gym, it's not gonna fetch you even a 2pack without health eating. ABS ARE MADE IN THE KITCHEN!
lol i no dey joke with my food sef. Tnx
Re: How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? by LoveAmaka88(f): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
All those things seem OK, but don't forget to run. Direct ab work only may not create the look you want, but running will engage your muscles in a different way. A lot of exercises that require balance like planking engage your abs too.
Re: How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months? by Negro1: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
LoveAmaka88: All those things seem OK, but don't forget to run. Direct ab work only may not create the look you want, but running will engage your muscles in a different way. A lot of exercises that require balance like planking engage your abs too.
tnx 4 d tip

(1) (Reply)

Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? / Where Do I Learn Professional Make Up In Calabar / Have You Been Thinking Of A Fashion School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.