Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch (17839 Views)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Hot Or Not? Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch / Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by Lakayanah: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
Even the hotel room compliments her look. The bottle of ogogro just smell enter my nose.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by PweetyJay(f): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
ichidodo: Ouchhihuahuua! Nne e di too much. grin grin

U obviously have watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua cheesy wink grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by dabrake(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
on point. this girl should lecture our girls on appearance. one need not appear whorish just to make a pointless point
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
i don't know.. hmm the dress is a hit though grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Evrybody shud knw by now that 12inches loves rita dominic. Can't wait for her to av my babies. She's damn fine.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by tutaboi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
married ??
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
is she crying or smiling

which other name dey to qualify the look on her face ?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by ebukaOtika(m): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
nchewi: I'll marry this girl
*what is dis one saying* wake up, i believe u typed dis with ur left toes while Dreaming.mtchEeeeeeeeeeeWw

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by omonk: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
On point
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by touchmeder: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
ALWAYS ON POINT DARLING
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by igemi(f): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
She looks cool
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
AWW my girl looks lovely smiley
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by vetababy(f): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
hit
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by Onuokwu: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
i like hairstyle!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by danjalingo: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
Bobbystanley: This old women still look sexy

is she old,'young man'?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
cute shade: Hit...bt make she go marry
why you no go drag am go marry.see as you dey command like say you put jazz for mouth.biko pocket your unsavoury opinion,you suck men!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
dan jalingo:

is she old,'young man'?
i wonder o.smh
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
tuta boi: married ??
no,so?

Does it qualify her to heaven or does it qualify her to be one with a beautiful bank account :/
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
Enegod: no comment

nothing to criticize
iwo jebi :/
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
Bobbystanley: This old WOMEN still look sexy
gbaaagggaun.how many females are there that you are referring to one woman as 'women'

obviously your english teacher did not teach you singular amd plural
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
Nichobabe:

This Babe don dey Old O!
like you will be your age forever.you too wont grow old.ill love to see a younger person telling you the same.mshewwwwww
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
Olekumaster: una no dey ever wan gree say una don dey old. Go marry!
why you no go marry am or betterstill force yourself on her to marry you. Why you dense like this.anyway yorubas say whatever a man says reflects the level of intelligence he has.bose soro lopolole e mo e de
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by biafranqueen: 4:02am On Jul 02, 2013
Hey this chic makes sense she make senseooo
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by peterleeds: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2013
nchewi: I'll marry this girl
Wake up my guy, Day don break. DREAMEEEEEEEEEEER !!!!!!!!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by sophy2g(f): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2013
Is marriage d ultimate?its a choice pls
cute shade: Hit...bt make she go marry
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by amaechijay: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2013
Too plain for me

Why don't she wear a red lipstick since there is red on her fingernails.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by AlhajiPastor: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
Try and compliment her at least once my dear, everybody is praising her for her dress sense you're here talking about red lipstick, human being can never be satisfied
amaechijay: Too plain for me

Why don't she wear a red lipstick since there is red on her fingernails.

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by Ruthy81(f): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
She use style short ooo.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by amaechijay: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ Alhaji Pastor...I'm a fan of Rita and I compliment her all the time so allow me to disagree once ok.

Kilode?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch by tutaboi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: no,so?

Does it qualify her to heaven or does it qualify her to be one with a beautiful bank account :/
whatever ...there is no time for her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Face Of Omambala And Miss Orumba 2018 Contestants (Photos) / Michaela Rosman, David Eze Crowned Winners At Teens Pageant, As Naval Chief Emer / Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.