Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course (7124 Views)

Paykobo.com Launches Data Scratch Cards. Get FREE Startup Pack For Resellers / For Your "SCRATCH CARD PRODUCTION" Call 08082948770 / Scratch Card A Powerful Tool To Achieving Sales Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by tainot2002(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
Look at the attached what the tutorial video contain!

Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by jay4genius: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
bro, please i nid d vid. I have done just as u requested. Thanks in anticipation of ur generosity
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by govaz(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hello sir,I need the video too.i'm govaz. My email is-govazo@gmail.com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by xtr0v3rt(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2013
For those of u doubting i got d link. Although i avnt downloaded it yet. He tried alot, i was a bit skeptic dropping email.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by colonel20: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2013
plz i need the video too.. I've sent yu a mail..
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by SamNelson: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2013
tainot2002: Download completed.Nice share and very educative.If you are wondering what the video contains,it is fully loaded and explanatory for beginners!
pls the file is somehow large oh! Is it truely a 2.0GB file? how did u do d downloading? Pls reply.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by lordaustin(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2013
PLS I NEED IT TOO. SENT YOU A MAIL
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Tekkyboy(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2013
FatBusyBee: i guess i have fulfill my promise to everybody...pls if there is anyone who has not gotten the download link pls let me know...

i guess many of you will be wondering why im giving out such a valuable...in fact i have gotten emails from you guys thanking me and wondering why im not putting a price tag on the tutorial videos...lol

the mere thought of having put some kind of joy and happiness on your faces is worth more than money to me! and this is just the begining...

i have decided that the next few weeks that make up this month, i will be giving out much more valuable gifts [either books,video,or software] this are just some of my tools that i have on my had disk which im very sure will help you guys get to your next level.

i appreciate all your kind words and i sincerely hope that you guys make use of what you picked from the training videos...expect much more...

Regard
FBB

this is my 3rd time of showing interest on dis thread and u av nver send me d link.Do i offend u?
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Tekkyboy(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2013
FatBusyBee: i guess i have fulfill my promise to everybody...pls if there is anyone who has not gotten the download link pls let me know...

i guess many of you will be wondering why im giving out such a valuable...in fact i have gotten emails from you guys thanking me and wondering why im not putting a price tag on the tutorial videos...lol

the mere thought of having put some kind of joy and happiness on your faces is worth more than money to me! and this is just the begining...

i have decided that the next few weeks that make up this month, i will be giving out much more valuable gifts [either books,video,or software] this are just some of my tools that i have on my had disk which im very sure will help you guys get to your next level.

i appreciate all your kind words and i sincerely hope that you guys make use of what you picked from the training videos...expect much more...

Regard
FBB

this is my 3rd time of showing interest on dis thread and u av nver send me d link.Do i offend u?
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by stevenco: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2013
pls i need the link too eduscholars@yahoo.com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
hello im sorry if i have missed your email...pls can you resend it to me again with every details i asked for...

Tek%kyboy:
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
thank you for the review...2nd review from 204 downloads!!!

Sam-Nelson:
pls the file is somehow large oh! Is it truely a 2.0GB file? how did u do d downloading? Pls reply.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
if you are using your phone for downloading the files, how is your success rate...pls let me know...

someone has complained that he cant access the link with his phone...

the file is very big indeed...pure gem for beginners...

if you want the file to be broken into parts...just let me know...

Sam-Nelson:
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Kuic: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
pls i need the videos,thanks
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by damola840: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
pls can you send me the link to download it
my email is shittuismail@gmail.com
from damola84.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Tekkyboy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
FatBusyBee: hello im sorry if i have missed your email...pls can you resend it to me again with every details i asked for...

ok wats the email to send it to and the requirements?i will send it in less dan an hour
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by SamNelson: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
ok wats the email to send it to and the requirements?i will send it in less dan an hour
guy, just follow d instructions he gave on the first page of the thread so dat u can have d link.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
if you bothered to read my opening post...i think by now you should have finished watching the videos...lol...pls do that!

Tek%kyboy:
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by SamNelson: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
[/color]
FatBusyBee: if you are using your phone for downloading the files, how is your success rate...pls let me know...

[color=#006600]
FatBusyBee: if you are using your phone for downloading the files, how is your success rate...pls let me know...

please bro. I'm unable to download the file b'cos of the size, what should i do? I suggest if u can upload the file here on NL(If posible) so dat u wil not be disturbd by mails requestin for d link. Thanks 'ur the bomb!!
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by coolwas(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hello,Mr Felix.Thank you very much for the video.I oncluded the download two days ago and i really love it.Thank you very much.I hope to watch,learn from it and finish it in record time.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by jay4genius: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
thanks boss! I realy appreciate it. Am yet to try out d link on pc, but frm d comments people r dropin here, it seems the file z as large as 2GB. i intend downloadin d file by nxt wk wednesday wen i renew my subscription. Hope d link wil stil remain valid by then? Also, u talked bout breakin the file into segments, i dnt tink dat would be cool. At least, u ve realy tried by sendin us d link. Let those who knw its worth spend their cash to download it. Thanks again boss. U are mouthed!
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Tekkyboy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
FatBusyBee: if you bothered to read my opening post...i think by now you should have finished watching the videos...lol...pls do that!

i have put a message in your inbox pls check it.much thanks in advance
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Austine79: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls I need the video too, here is my mail address (yemiglorious@yahoo.com)username Adesina Adeyemi
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Austine79: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
pls i need it too(my NL user name is Austine79 and e-mail is)yemiglorious@yahoo.com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Dykecosby: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
I am much interested, please kindly send to Iykecollins@gmail.com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by idlaw2k3(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
If after watching the course you still feel inadequate and would like to see in real time how it is done from the scratch.
Html
css
PHP
JavaScript
MySQL

and you stay in Abuja

C-ontact me through my signature

I also have hands-on video on the above courses
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by never2late: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
I just open my mail and found the link in my inbox. Thank you very much for your generous link. I really appreciate your sincere effort.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by empron(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
remodee24@gmail.com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by AbiodunFaf(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls I need the video too
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Afoskalex(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
Thanks for the generosity.I was unable to download it using galaxy tab,will be happy if you break it down as you suggested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chalk Mould On Sale (new And Tokunbo) / Heidelberg Gto46 (2-color) Printing Machine 4 Sale. Very Clean. Lots Of Pictures / Come Make Your Orders With Me On EBay At Just 350 Naira Per US Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.