Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course (7080 Views)

Paykobo.com Launches Data Scratch Cards. Get FREE Startup Pack For Resellers / For Your "SCRATCH CARD PRODUCTION" Call 08082948770 / Scratch Card A Powerful Tool To Achieving Sales Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2013
The internet is the fastest and largest platform ever created for humans to learn, communicate, share, or create businesses of any kind, and all of this in just 10 years! It is estimated that in the next 3 to 5 years the internet will be the number 1 platform for creating new jobs and for education. Learning Web Development will give you the oportunity to start ahead of other competitors by giving you the knowledge of the most recent web technologies and how to better apply them on your future projects. Knowing Web Development will give you the ability to control and create anything on the web!

With "Become A Web Developer From Scratch", you will learn everything about Web Development, even if you've never programmed before!

I actually bought this course a few months ago so if you are interested in watching it, let me know, i will only give to people who have made quality post on this forum. Hope this helps some of you out there...

The course consists of 8 different sections i.e.

XHTML and CSS
Javascript
PHP & MySQL
XML
jSON
AJAX
jQuery
HTML5 & CSS3

watch the videos and start creating your very own website today...

UPDATE

Because i want this thread to be relevant to many, im changing the rule to download the videos...
before you can get the download link, you need to fullfil these 3 requirements

1. you need to ask for the video here by making a post...something like "i need the video too" is ok...
why?...because i want the thread to be on the first page so that others will see it and benefit from it!

2. you need to send your email to filiksb@yahoo.com and include your NL username

3. you need to put on the subject line "become a web developer" this is very important...if i did not get the subject line in my box i might not bother to open your mail...ok

Regards
FBB

PS - if you have watch the video pls make comment too...

1 Like

Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by redcliff: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2013
bro i am interested....do i drop my email or

1 Like

Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
its quite a huge file...i might eventually need to host so you guys can have an easy download, but while im still thinking of how to make it available you can send your email to filiksb@yahoo.com with the subject title "Learn Website From Scratch"..ok...
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
the download link is ready...let me have your details...
redcliff: bro i am interested....do i drop my email or
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by falad4u200: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
broda i also need the videos to complement my li2 knowledge about web design my email is
fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by redcliff: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
Thank man. I got the link. Now na to download am
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
pls come back to share if what you got is a complete package and if its useful...ok

redcliff: Thank man. I got the link. Now na to download am
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
pls read my post again...send your email to my box...i will reply you with the download link...ok...to your success

falad4u200: broda i also need the videos to complement my li2 knowledge about web design my email is
fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
if you send an email without the subject title...you might not get a response from me...the subject title triggers an alert of what package i need to send to you...without the subject title on your request i will not honor my word!...ok
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
96 downloads....and NONE has return to say a thank you...very disappointing... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by nairakobo: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
@fatbusybee, pls how can i get the videos? my handle is opejuwon @ g m ail dot com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
pls read my post very carefully, the instruction are well laid out...send a mail to my box with the subject title and you will recieve the download link to the video...ok...go back to the post and reread it once more...

nairakobo: @fatbusybee, pls how can i get the videos? my handle is opejuwon @ g m ail dot com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by propaco: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
[quote author=FatBusyBee]96 downloads....and NONE has return to say a thank you...very disappointing... undecided undecided[/quote when I get the video I will surely come to testify
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
have you sent me a mail with the subject line?...im not really concern about people thanking me...just surprised that i got lots of downloads and no comments yet...

[quote author=propaco][/quote]
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
i need d link my mail is taiwo1122@yahoo.com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
read my post very well to access the download link...

dudkko: i need d link my mail is taiwo1122@yahoo.com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by propaco: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2013
FatBusyBee: have you sent me a mail with the subject line?...im not really concern about people thanking me...just surprised that i got lots of downloads and no comments yet...
I hav just finished downloading the zip file, i got the link from my mail and was able to get the video, thanks. hope to hear from you.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by chally02(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2013
i need the video.......my mail is charlesdagreat@gmail.com
tanks
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
Oga i need d video o
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
guys...is my update not clear enough cry cry

NO DOWNLOAD LINK IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE SIMPLE REQUIREMENT ABOVE!!! cry
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by tomm2580(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
i have sent you a mail. God bless you
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by fursh(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
Pls send to me also, thanks
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by oloyedayo(m): 2:03am On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by oloyedayo(m): 2:04am On Jul 03, 2013
i need the video too. oloyedayo@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Ogetogeo(m): 3:15am On Jul 03, 2013
Please send me the video to ogetogeo@yahoo.com
Thnx
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by baydok: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2013
I need the video too. Thanks.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by deSika(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2013
i need the video too. thanks
desika61@gmail.com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by lordmessi: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
pls i need d video too dis is my mail messilessmessi@gmail.com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by elyte(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
please i need dis video...God bless u
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Tekkyboy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
pls am also in need of dis tutorial/video.tekkybabao53@gmail.com is my mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wanted: Tippers For Lease/hiring In Lagos. / Prices Of Diapers / Chalk Mould On Sale (new And Tokunbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.