Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot (32204 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Calls Out Thisday Style After She Fails To Make Their Best Dressed / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2013
Omotola is a beauty

1 Like

Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT SHE NEED TO DO IS TAKE THAT BIG AZZ HOME AND GO COOK FOR THEM KIDS SHE GOT. THATS WHAT SHE NEED TO DO. AINT NOBODY TRYNA SEE ALL THIS MESS SMDH
and what you need to do is to get your sorry a.s,,s of nairaland and work like your mates,get innovative.bill gates does not have 2 heads,mark zuckzenburg did not fly from heaven into the earth,dangote does not have 2 brains.

Your mates are making money to keep their wives sexy while you are hating as if you will be paid for it.get a life men,you suck christian extremist :/

1 Like

Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by chei: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2013
kulyie: and what you need to do is to get your sorry a.s,,s of nairaland and work like your mates,get innovative.bill gates does not have 2 heads,mark zuckzenburg did not fly from heaven into the earth,dangote does not have 2 brains.

Your mates are making money to keep their wives sexy while you are hating as if you will be paid for it.get a life men,you suck christian extremist :/

Do you wanna séx with him? Why the unnecessary beef?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
chei:

SURE LOOK LIKE IT DONT IT ? grin grin
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
kulyie: and what you need to do is to get your sorry a.s,,s of nairaland and work like your mates,get innovative.bill gates does not have 2 heads,mark zuckzenburg did not fly from heaven into the earth,dangote does not have 2 brains.

YOU MUST BE OUT YO GADDEM MIND IF YOU THINK I WILL BE OUT MAKING MONEY TO MAKE MY WIFE S-E-XY. WHAT I LOOK LIKE A SLAVE ? DO I GOT MUGU WRITTEN ALL OVER MY FOREHEAD ? SHE THE ONE WHO NEED TO BE WORKING TO MAKE ME S-E-XY >>>>> ISAIAH 4 VS 1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. <<< BETTER RECOGNIZE angry
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by devour129: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: YOU MUST BE OUT YO GADDEM MIND IF YOU THINK I WILL BE OUT MAKING MONEY TO MAKE MY WIFE S-E-XY. WHAT I LOOK LIKE A SLAVE ? DO I GOT MUGU WRITTEN ALL OVER MY FOREHEAD ? SHE THE ONE WHO NEED TO BE WORKING TO MAKE ME S-E-XY >>>>> ISAIAH 4 VS 1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. <<< BETTER RECOGNIZE angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LDKMD

1 Like

Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Paschal007: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: YOU MUST BE OUT YO GADDEM MIND IF YOU THINK I WILL BE OUT MAKING MONEY TO MAKE MY WIFE S-E-XY. WHAT I LOOK LIKE A SLAVE ? DO I GOT MUGU WRITTEN ALL OVER MY FOREHEAD ? SHE THE ONE WHO NEED TO BE WORKING TO MAKE ME S-E-XY >>>>> ISAIAH 4 VS 1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. <<< BETTER RECOGNIZE angry

One of my best bible verses. grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by omoyepaul: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
chei:

i tire for una o
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by cuteshade(f): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
to be candid omotola is beautiful with nice curves.some hate her because their wives ar nt as pretty as omotola or because they ar nt as pretty as her.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by uchennayatony: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
jst passing abeg
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by charlester(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
Yap she is sexie despite her age and weight, but not more than my nne Nchekwube
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
chei:

shut the fvck up.my life does not revolve around s3x.mshewwww :/
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
are you mentally ok,what has loose women running after one man related to omotola posing for a photo shoot.am sure jesus also encouraged unnecessary hate just to prove a point.smh.mshewwwww
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
Paschal007:

One of my best bible verses. grin
and thats why your account is pitiable,when you spend all your money and energy on loose women instead of exerting your mental energy on self improvement.one word

grow up :/
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Paschal007: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
kulyie: and thats why your account is pitiable,when you spend all your money and energy on loose women instead of exerting your mental energy on self improvement.one word

grow up :/

That prophecy would come to pass in this generation. And you would be the one spending all your money and energy to maintain a man just so you could bear his name. Heck its alreading happening.
Its the word of God hun. wink

1 Like

Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Lawrence14: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
wow......she is flawless

1 Like

Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
Paschal007:

That prophecy would come to pass in this generation. And you would be the one spending all your money and energy to maintain a man just so you could bear his name. Heck its alreading happening.
what is this one saying.those american billionaire buisness man spending his money on one loose little woman nko,the italian prime minister nko shinning the congo of a 17 year old girl,its the girl spending money on him,ba?

Speaking about making more use of your brains instead of your penis :/

monica l also was giving bill clinton money and wanted to marry bill by force when she was sleeping with bill.smh
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by maubelle: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
she has four kids
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Paschal007: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
kulyie: what is this one saying.those american billionaire buisness man spending his money on one loose little woman nko,the italian prime minister nko shinning the congo of a 17 year old girl,its the girl spending money on him,ba?

Speaking about making more use of your brains instead of your penis :/

monica l also was giving bill clinton money and wanted to marry bill by force when she was sleeping with bill.smh

So whats your point? You want me to make a list of women on spending men?
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
Paschal007:

So whats your point? You want me to make a list of women on spending men?
my point is that not every woman is intrested in bearing the name of a man some women will rather choose to make more money through prostitution in various forms than bearing the name of any man and yes please list names :/
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Paschal007: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
kulyie: my point is that not every woman is intrested in bearing the name of a man some women will rather choose to make more money through prostitution in various forms than bearing the name of any man and yes please list names :/
Most of them are interested. You wonder why there are a lot of sugar mommies out there. And as for my list, here goes:
1) Omotola
2) Kulyie etc
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
She's a mother of four,evn thou I hv a frnd who is also a mother of 4 nd slimmer but my dear,omoo t is ok d way she is?not evry one will be bonga fish or was born slim.I luv chubby babies than tiny ones. Post ur mama pix,let's see her slim fit!
Red_Card: I see nothing sexy in these pictures oh. All I see is a fat lady who needs to loose weight. pretty face...yeah but not sexy. first time on NL though.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by mcatho(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
Beautiful but fat
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
Obadiah, come here angry

1 Like

Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
Paschal007:
Most of them are interested. You wonder why there are a lot of sugar mommies out there. And as for my list, here goes:
1) Omotola
2) Kulyie etc
you have no point.the last time i checked sugar mommies are and are still more intrested in satisfyimg their sexual urge than being married.most of thm are divorcees or single mom.2.

Omotola is a happily married woman and not a sugar mummy as for kulyie,do you have a problem with her and if you do,state it :/
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Paschal007:

IT SURE IS THE WORD OF GOD SIRE LOL cheesy
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Obadiah, come here angry
wink wink
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by biafranqueen: 2:33am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: are you mentally ok,what has loose women running after one man related to omotola posing for a photo shoot.am sure jesus also encouraged unnecessary hate just to prove a point.smh.mshewwwww
Don't mind them. My husband loves when I show off my shape in fitting clothes as long as I am not showing too much skin which I would not ,which she is not. I work out and practice discipline in my eating habits to stay SEXY looking f or my husband of 10+ years. It also gives me energy and boost my drive that's why we are happily married and I have never had to doubt his fidelity.
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Paschal007: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: you have no point.the last time i checked sugar mommies are and are still more intrested in satisfying their sexual urge than being married.most of thm are divorcees or single mom.2.

Omotola is a happily married woman and not a sugar mummy as for kulyie,do you have a problem with her and if you do,state it :/
If they had their way, they'd rather be married. Am not saying there are no women out that would rather be single. But most of them are interested. As for your reason why some women spend on men, I could make the same argument too. Those Men that spend on 'loose women' are more interested on satisfying their sexual need. Most of them are single, married or divorced too.

And no i don't have any problem with Kulyie. She seem to have problem with my choice of best bible verses. smiley
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Uchmangunner: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2013
Red_Card: I see nothing sexy in these pictures oh. All I see is a fat lady who needs to loose weight. pretty face...yeah but not sexy. first time on NL though.
You are not alright. Where's the fat?? Ewu Gambia!!
Re: Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot by Uchmangunner: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2013
chinchek: It's simply unfortunate ANYONE wil imagine this fat, expired old woman sexy. What's sexy about those fat "yams" she's carryin in her legs or those disproportionate buttocks that more of repells than attracts!
U r a plain ret ard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay / Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) / I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.