Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) (32210 Views)

Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex / Cee C Also Get Her IG Account Verified Becomes the 1st Female Housemate(pics / #bb9ja Housemate Bisola Is Having The Time Of Her Life In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by TruthsFM: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72afYoGiNC8?si=2pW2DfmYf0eplawJ

I’m open to getting married to Soma -- Angel of Bb9ja Housemate

Video credit: Tvc news 📺

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by TruthsFM: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
These people are milking this and it’s working well. Once it stops getting people’s attention na breakup straight!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by TruthsFM: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
I’m happy for angel….despite everything she still find someone genuine that love her

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by tonicyril: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Be like say market don dey finish for shop

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by TruthsFM: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2023
😂 Angel 👼 is set for marriage. He shouldn’t waste his time on hookup business again. She’s fit for boma

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by finallybusy: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Only you open thread, only you still deface am with your multiple reports. Tufia!

10 Likes

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by nlfpmod: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
finallybusy:
Only you open thread, only you still deface am with your multiple reports. Tufia!

That's it. He opens threads and derails his own threads. Imagine that!

8 Likes

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by ATEAMS: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ok...

Good luck
Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
In everything, good character is priceless. Best of luck in her searching.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by benuejosh: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
How e wan help Obi comot Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
I can't advice anyone I love to marry Angel. That marriage no go last like Tonto own. That geh never ready for marriage. She no get emotional maturity

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by Kingpele(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
Olosho don tire u? If true then I pray it work out for u but if not please let the young man be

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by Klano: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by SenecaTheYonger: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
She has tasted the D and it was indeed good

1 Like

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by Guyman01: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
I hope the guy is not trying to convert to wife a girl that the community is using to cure Konji?

20 Likes

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by money121(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dey play
Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by Jhonnydurgs: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wetn day worry this op sef. You sure say you post this thing well so

1 Like

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by Dialpad: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Lol ... then what happens when a chairman shows up ...

7 Likes

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
All the best.
Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by Sprints3: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
TruthsFM:
I’m happy for angel….despite everything she still find someone genuine that love her
like seriously Ange is cute soul smart and intelligent can easily maneuver situations. Despite her dark side she is someone who could stand by you... If her love for soma is genuine, soma won't regret this...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) by lendahand(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
The girl is getting mature very fast...

When she fell for the guy was when she let down her guard in the game, next thing was eviction.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay / Mercy Aigbe Got 8 Cakes On Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.