Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! (14129 Views)

Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) / My Sister Is Missing Please / OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by Ninapha(f): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
israel007: Send him an email. If it delivers then he's deliberately hiding and doesn't want to be found. If the email returns as failure delivery, then there's a problem
u mean the electronic mail detects when a user is dead or in jail and returns the mail? Hmmm 9ja, 9ja!

OP, and what are his close friends saying, no clues? Have faith even in the midst of this trial, sorrow may endure for a nite, sure Joy cometh in the morning.
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by israel007: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ninapha: u mean the electronic mail detects when a user is dead or in jail and returns the mail? Hmmm 9ja, 9ja!

OP, and what are his close friends saying, no clues? Have faith even in the midst of this trial, sorrow may endure for a nite, sure Joy cometh in the morning.

No sir. That isn't what I meant. He's been gone for almost 2 years, if he doesn't access his email for that long, the account would be deactivated and he would need to reactivate. So if the message delivers, then there's a likelihood that he's been accessing it and if it doesn't, then he hasn't. You may also want to put a mail tracker that notifies you if a recipient reads your message.

2 Likes

Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by igboboy1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
israel007: Send him an email. If it delivers then he's deliberately hiding and doesn't want to be found. If the email returns as failure delivery, then there's a problem

WTF?

I have an email account i check once a year and still works. Unless you are saying that email accounts gets deactivated after one year of non usage...
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by andyanders: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
Its been 2 yrs and this should have been posted here since then. I pray they find him.
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by Vansnickers: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Nahh Waa, These Isiewu making boys have taken this Handsome Young Man.

1 Like

Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by Diasporan(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
I have this strong feeling that this boy has travelled out of the country and purposely went into incommunicado perhaps until he is settled there.I once had a family friend's son that did same.He had issues with his Dad and he left the house for Abuja and wasn't heard from for about 4 years just for his old Dad to receive a call one day from him that he was in the US.He pleaded for forgiveness and insisted speaking with the mum.The man was clouded with joy cause his whole family thought they will never hear from him again.In a sane society though the Police ought to have questioned his close friends and gotten their call log as related to the missing young man.May God keep him safely wherever he is for his family and loved ones.
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by CATCHYBLOGGER: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
druid06: This guy na Axeman.

Axeman Sailor
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by druid06(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
CATCHYBLOGGER:

Axeman Sailor

Just saying, I might be wrong though.
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
Why is he answering two names? Kelvin something and caleb something, I smell he was into some shaddy things, my thought though.

Does he use a naija network? Post his number here, with sim reg and call log, we can check if his line is still in use or not. When you post his number, if its the network I can verify, I will n post my findings, but if not, am sure one or two nl member will help with the same seach info if anyone work in that network provider here.

So post all his numbers here, you can get help soon.

1 Like

Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by smoothe75(m): 12:18am On Jul 02, 2013
@Diasporan

We thot so too as he's been known to "hibernate" and then show up {there was this time *think mid 2008* he went to Uganda for months and didnt tell anyone till he came back. We've been hoping he'd show up since as no one has seen him in Naija, SA or the States so far. Thanks bro

@redeemersave

Kelvin Whytes or K-Dub is his stage name, being an artiste since his return back to Naija in 2004 *nothing shady*.

He was last seen in 2011 and his numbers then were quite unstable (loses them and change quite often - 08133611054 and 07025014026)..thanks for your help
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by lastpage: 1:48am On Jul 02, 2013
I saw Kelvin Whytes....TODAY

I asked him if he was "Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha"?

He said "How can l be that Nigga" ...man? shocked shocked

I apologized to him. lipsrsealed undecided

So, Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha -LOST/MISSING

Kelvin Whytes - Enjoying his life as usual.

When that Nigga is ready, he will "answer" his Papa's Name, maybe then, he will not be missing! grin grin wink
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 02, 2013
lastpage: I saw Kelvin Whytes....TODAY

I asked him if he was "Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha"?

He said "How can l be that Nigga" ...man? shocked shocked

I apologized to him. lipsrsealed undecided

So, Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha -LOST/MISSING

Kelvin Whytes - Enjoying his life as usual.

When that Nigga is ready, he will "answer" his Papa's Name, maybe then, he will not be missing! grin grin wink

Lmaooooooo wdh grin
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by meerkat(m): 6:37am On Jul 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lmaooooooo wdh grin

angryI can't see what's funny there. Hope you guys are not being insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2013
A cultist
another gangster wannabe down. thug's life ain't good. dem don't want to learn
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by AlPicapcI(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2013
ummmmh!!! in this era of kidnapping and ritual killings? 2yrs don waka ooo, lets pray he is overseas...
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by giovannisantos: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The guy DOn PORT OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cool shocked grin
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2013
Are Nigerians becoming nice?? shocked shocked by the way I hope his body he is found soonest. smiley
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by dopesidez: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2013
na only picture wey him pam woman waist una fit put up for even someone who is missing
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by bot101(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2013
baby_123: hmmm, na wa o. I am always surprised when a full grown human being goes missing. This country is full of very very wicked people. I hope your loved one returns home safely. It must be so painful not to even have a body for closure.
Amen oo
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by Josh316(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2013
Since 2011 Did he disappear at night or during the day? Because my number one suspicion would be the Police. He could be in the SARS detention centre or worse (will not even think about it)... but someone missing this long........ undecided
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by artade: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2013
smoothe75: @Diasporan

We thot so too as he's been known to "hibernate" and then show up {there was this time *think mid 2008* he went to Uganda for months and didnt tell anyone till he came back. We've been hoping he'd show up since as no one has seen him in Naija, SA or the States so far. Thanks bro

The first thing I asked myself was "Why did it take 2 years before announcing?"...

Then I went through his Facebook account, went through his photos and got the answer: His lifestyle. Clubbing, drinking, smoking, and probably drugs. When a straight person gets missing, the world knows immediately. When someone who lives on the fast-lane gets missing, no one can really tell.

He may actually be in "hibernation mode", maybe this time he just decided to stretch it (I hope so). If not, maybe his life on the fast-lane has caught up with him (I hope not).

dopesidez: na only picture wey him pam woman waist una fit put up for even someone who is missing

Trust me, there are no better pictures of him on Facebook or do you want them to put up a photo where he is apparently high on dope?

1 Like

Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by israel007: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
artade:

The first thing I asked myself was "Why did it take 2 years before announcing?"...

Then I went through his Facebook account, went through his photos and got the answer: His lifestyle. Clubbing, drinking, smoking, and probably drugs. When a straight person gets missing, the world knows immediately. When someone who lives on the fast-lane gets missing, no one can really tell.

He may actually be in "hibernation mode", maybe this time he just decided to stretch it (I hope so). If not, maybe his life on the fast-lane has caught up with him (I hope not).

Trust me, there are no better pictures of him on Facebook or do you want them to put up a photo where he is apparently high on dope?

Dude you e mean. Lmao
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
Dp
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
@Smooth, ok, just coming in here, will check tomoro on one number I have access to.

Just hope he is fine.

@Artade, you mean ooooo, we all have our weaknesses you know just that most times some are worst sha.
It is well, let's train our children in the way of the Lord, it pays off.
Re: Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! by Diasporan(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
redeemersave: @Smooth, ok, just coming in here, will check tomoro on one number I have access to.

Just hope he is fine.

@Artade, you mean ooooo, we all have our weaknesses you know just that most times some are worst sha.
It is well, let's train our children in the way of the Lord, it pays off.
Ain't you done doing your checking?I always check this topic whenever am online to see if you have come back with your findings.Its not good to put the young man on hold with your promise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Of Halloween Pictures / Best Nigerian Social Networking Sites / The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.