Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

5 Reasons To Root Your Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons To Root Your Android Device (686 Views)

5 Reasons Windows Phone Is Better Than Android / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Ten Reasons Why U Should Root Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Root Your Android Device by vowiski(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
5 Exciting Reasons To Root Your Android Device

1. Limit-less Apps
This is obviously one of the strongest points of rotting your device. Root your device and get access to more apps. If you play with Google Play well enough, you would notice that some apps won’t respond to your device. Rooting breaks this barrier; you get automatic access to apps that may have been restricted by your network provider, manufacturer or even Google. That sound great right? I anticipated the excitement and I am feeling it already. You are reading just the surface, here is more; rooting your device allows you to increase your RAM and over-clock your device’s processor. You could adjust your cloaking speed as well and cut down its usage thus maximizing battery efficiency.
Tip: How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4

2. Android Updates Whenever
It may interest you to know that some Android users are still using the old ginger bread OS. You too could be in this same precarious situation. This happens for some reasons; either your network provider is too lazy to push the update or your device manufacturer is unwilling to make this happen. A lot of this happens behind closed door, and most time, your complaint of remaining 2-3 OS behind newer versions are never heard. You are compelled to make do with what you have. In this case, rooting your device becomes an instant feature. Once you have decided to get the upgrade, all you have to do is find the OS version that suits your needs, and install into your phone. It’s that easy.

3. Customization
Being unable to remove the custom built Android skins that manufacturer’s installs into your phone can really be a pain in the backside. Manufacturers tend to brand their device with their skins and most times they are usually ugly, bulky and don’t reflect your preference in any way. Rooting your device gives you infinite freedom as I stated earlier, a rooted device can download and install any number of custom-built ROMs.
Image Credit: Imagestack

4. Remove Annoying Apps - http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/07/why-should-i-root-my-android-device.html
Re: 5 Reasons To Root Your Android Device by Tbillz(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
i tried rootin my android bt plz ow or where can i get tha clockworkmod for my tab2 p3110.?

(1) (Reply)

Phone Swap / Iphone5- Read, Review And Keep / Who Don Hear About Hellofood FREE Nigerian Android Application? -mymobnet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.